Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,423 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Where Can I Buy Quality Table Tennis Tables And Accessories - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Buy Quality Table Tennis Tables And Accessories (457 Views)

Video Of Okezie Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis In Isolation Centre Emerges / Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre / NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Quality Table Tennis Tables And Accessories by nduka84(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2018
Are you searching for where to buy quality table tennis tables and boards?
CORE STRENGTH FITNESS AND SPORTS, we recently have in stock different two types of table tennis tables. We have the outdoor types that is water and sunlight resistance proof. And we also have the indoor types, that is meant to be kept indoors and away from water and sunlight. Our prices are the cheapest in the Nigerian market and we also offer one year warranty on all our tennis tables, we also do free delivery in Lagos, and charge delivery fees when you buy from outside Lagos.
Our office address is no 59 tejuosho road Surulere Lagos State.
Our office mobile lines are = 09065169078 .
Our watsapp line is = 08077949479.
Website = www.Csfitnessshop.com.ng
Email = corestrengthfitnessandsports@yahoo.com
Give us a call today, to order for yours, and you will be happy you did.

Re: Where Can I Buy Quality Table Tennis Tables And Accessories by SUPERPACK: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2018
how much for the table top
Re: Where Can I Buy Quality Table Tennis Tables And Accessories by nduka84(m): 4:31am On Oct 05, 2018
SUPERPACK:
how much for the table top
please call this numbers , so we can discuss price. 08077949479 or 09065169078

(1) (Reply)

Why Is HIV So Prevalent In Southern Africa / Homemade Remedy To Treat Joint And Bone Pain / How To Deal Wth Motion (car) Sickness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.