Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle (40692 Views)

Tim Godfrey Biography, Lifestyle & Profile / Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by lanzie90: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
Thumbs up to them. However their skits are very boring, and exaggerated.

2 Likes

Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by kellz0(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nice one
Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by MrDoGood(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
And you are? undecided

Fixed2000:
See Recent wins below
Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by Protein0: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
I love these guys. They're doing well. Higher heights for them kiss
Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by victorvezx(m): 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Very unfunny people
Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by jagera: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
lol
Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by johnstar(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ajibel:
They're quite good with the skits but of recent I haven't found their contents amusing.

Great one guys.

Dm don loose form

As man utd take loose form grin

2 Likes

Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by Cyriloha(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
Are you on Yaba
Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by frankfrancis871: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
These guys are good though been long I watch their videos

I remember when I started my skits but stopped when my android phone went crazy and finally missing.

These guy are the best and good in editing, I hope to have more time for my skits
Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by Jdreamz(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wow Dnt jst knw wat 2 sy abt dis guyz Dey ar jst d bst 4 me
Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by Edoziesmart(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
I'm one of their biggest fans here. To the extent that I use to chat with one of them on Facebook, Chizzy Marvelous .
Those guys are telented to the core.

1 Like

Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by pappilo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
Best one ever is the Sex Doll skit, then distantly followed by the one where they ordered excess food at a funeral.

Chisos!

1 Like

Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by fredoooooo: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nnanyi or Maazi Hulk , crazy guys grin

I like the"you want to dey fall like moseesi "skit..
The guy acc3nt is too funny . grin
Musacitamol, the skit after Nigeria won the 2nd world cup game ... crazy guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by DonBenny77(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
Funkhe!!!
Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by Goovo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
I just like this guys.They are good
Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by doskie(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
the funniest guys. especially brizzy and lenzi
Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
my favorite slang is
chinsoso
#no1fan
Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by Emeknightpeter: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
I like them like mad
Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by lekanation(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
lankz is no longer with them.. who noticed.
Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
pappilo:
Best one ever is the Sex Doll skit, then distantly followed by the one where they ordered excess food at a funeral.

Chisos!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
lekanation:
lankz is no longer with them.. who noticed.

Where is that guy

Abasimikikpeyon
Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by Reeberry: 12:15am On Oct 05, 2018
Araoluwa005:
good and talented guys. they are trying, but i think they still have a very long way to go
People who want to start acting like they can talk. A long way to go kor. Won't they start from somewhere?
Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by lekanation(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
jolomiurenyi:

Where is that guy

Abasimikikpeyon
you can search for his name on instagram... lankz. he is now making skits on his own

1 Like

Re: Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle by jolomiurenyi(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
lekanation:
you can search for his name on instagram... lankz. he is now making skits on his own

OK, thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Insulting Women While Making Excuses For Men Like Ooni - Faithia Balogun / Princess Shyngle Deletes All Instagram Posts, Leaves Social Media For A While / Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.