Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

How To Get Free Data On MTN Without Recharging This October 2022 ( Working Metho - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get Free Data On MTN Without Recharging This October 2022 ( Working Metho (1076 Views)

How To Get N200 Airtime For Free From MTN Without Paying / Download Latest Real Football 2019 Apk App + Obb Data On Android / How To Stop Or Cancel Data Auto- Renewal On Mtn, Glo, 9mobile And Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free Data On MTN Without Recharging This October 2022 ( Working Metho by MyTechLovers(m): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
How To Get Free Data On MTN Without Recharging This October 2022 ( Working Method )

How To Get Free Data On MTN Without Recharging October 2022 (Tested and Confirmed)

In this article, I will teach a way to get free Data from MTN without recharging a dime, For those asking “How can I get free Data from MTN, How do I get Data from MTN free of charge, search no more as your final bus stop

I will guide you on all the necessary steps to take to get this free Data, the good thing about this Methold I am about to show you is This free browsing cheat will work perfectly in all MTN sims.

Requirements To Get This MTN Free 100GB Without Recharging

Before you can participate for the MTNFree 100GB without Recharging you will need to make sure your sim is on 5G and those whose sim is on 5G already can proceed, To upgrade your SIM to 5G Kindly work into the nearest MTN Agent Shop nearest to you taking along your sim card together with the sim park.

Tell them that you want to upgrade your SIM to 5G or you want to do a SIM upgrade.
You will need an I.D Card (Valid Identity Card) like a driver’s license, school ID card, Voter’s card, or any other ID card that is recognized in Nigeria.
Tell them to Register your SIM for the upgrading process. That’s all about that.

How To Activate The MTN Free 10GB Data After Upgrading

Re: How To Get Free Data On MTN Without Recharging This October 2022 ( Working Metho by splendournoni: 12:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Village people dey disturb you I swear gan
Re: How To Get Free Data On MTN Without Recharging This October 2022 ( Working Metho by MyTechLovers(m): 1:36am On Oct 05, 2022
splendournoni:
Village people dey disturb you I swear gan

You are welcome
Re: How To Get Free Data On MTN Without Recharging This October 2022 ( Working Metho by shakir0802: 7:59am On Oct 05, 2022
Awful they turn belle if u click the link or phone will be hack

(1) (Reply)

Are U A Generator Dealer Or Do U Knw Abt It? Read This / Speed Of Thought-to-speech Traced In Brain / A Tread For Instagram Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.