Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) (37926 Views)

Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria / Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) / Fashola Tells Landlords To Collect Rents In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by itspzpics(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Different Types of Nigerians Landlords

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/different-types-nigerians-landlordsfunny-meme-collection/

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by itspzpics(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See more meme collection >>> HERE

more

13 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by itspzpics(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lol

See more meme collection >>> HERE

More

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Babyforever(f): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
cheesy the 1st is my landlord always asking stupid questions is that guy your boyfriend undecided

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ha-ha sad
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Extremely dry...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by OneCorner: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Extremely dry...
Over dry

10 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by naijaguy123456(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by jyz200(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wtf
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by BruncleZuma: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Op...dress come here.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Oladimejjy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
funny

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Offpoint: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
I'm not saying they're not funny o, but my problems are bigger than those memes.

13 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Teewhy2: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
The ones that doesn't stay in the house but only Text/call you once / twice a year.

1st message
it is either Good day how are you doing, just checking on you. Hope you didn't forget it is almost time.

2nd:
Seen, thanks.

na till the following year be that.

Another type of Landlord.

The ones that when they are broke will call you to lend them part of next year rent, when you still have like 3-5 months pending in old rent and if you don't lend them e don Red be that for you for the house.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Slim101(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin
My first landlord as a married man almost turned us into house helps. My wife (and my neighbor's wife) must sweep the compound everyday while his grown irresponsible children trash the compound without doing anything. Calls us men to weed the compound every Saturday despite paying for it.
I made sure he smelt pepper before eventually giving him the middle finger though.
Since then, I made sure I don't rent any flat with a live-in landlord.

26 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Gracesaves100: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
haha
true talk
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by oyetunder(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
lipsrsealed and the big eyeballs one who is the landlord of Alausa!

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Dottore: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
*yawns*

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Mhyketh(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
OneCorner:

Over dry

make una pour water put na

15 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
Babyforever:
cheesy the 1st is my landlord always asking stupid questions is that guy your boyfriend undecided

Well........ Is he?

tongue

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Sirheny007(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
NO. 7 got me grin grin
Our Landlord that year.
As early as 4.30am you could hear multiple voices begging him in his room.

"Ah Oga Landlord abeg na"
"Ok Two more weeks baba"

TO be landlord no easy o

23 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
The ones that will increase the house rent once they see You've bought a car

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by sage101: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
What about the ones that is the FATHER of MOST of His TENANT's children?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Coolcash1: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Bluezy13(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
You try cheesy

Don't mind sadists above.

12 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Bossontop(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
undecided
The ones dah will be smiling anytime they hear pipu saying....."chaiii oboi this year dey run oo....nanana we don enter october"

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by sage101: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Babyforever:
Maybe he is also number 4
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by kwinzara(f): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Are you a lover of good perfumes, then check out my profile.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lol
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
11. The ghost landlords. These ones are based abroad and rarely come around. Caretakers of houses like this can like to feel on top of the world because of small privileged

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
Landlords That Always Beats Up Their Tenants And Their Kids....

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
I don't know oooooo for others but for me living in a house a landlord reside is my last option!

No how no how, them go see fault shall undecided

A landlord like number 5 is very rear and a testimony especially in Nigeria

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three-storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Ebonyi (photo) / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative / Satin Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.