Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa (9182 Views)

Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa / German Family Reunion Visa(aproval Mail) / Family Reunion Visa(german Embassy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by deljonetsystem(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good evening everyone, please I need information on German Family Reunion Visa processing. Anybody with current information or experience. Thanks
Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by halameyo: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
Your parents leaves there in Germany?, if yes then go through German embassy website, and present all necessary and required, book appointment and go for interview
Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by deljonetsystem(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thanks bro for your information. I have checked website, I just want to know of there are other documents that I have to go with apart from all the one on their checklist. Also want to know the likely questions they might ask. Thanks
Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by halameyo: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nting just give them what they want, and a cover letter from your parents over there, dat all, the interview na normal questions and normal talk, Offcourse which you can answer
Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by Ladyintergrity: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hello guys,
I applied for a family reunion visa and after 2 months I got a mail that my verification us completed and the home office asked that I submit a new passport bearing my husband's surname which I traveled to Abuja and get it done within 24hrs have submitted for over 3weeks now but I haven't heard from the embassy yet, anyone with such experience please
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by Ladyintergrity: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
Good afternoon everyone,

I applied for a family reunion visa and after 2 months I got a mail that my verification us completed and the home office asked that I submit a new passport bearing my husband's surname which I traveled to Abuja and get it done within 24hrs have submitted for over 3weeks now but I haven't heard from the embassy yet, anyone with such experience please?
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by deljonetsystem(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2018
Good morning, please I need someone to help me with this information. The meaning and what to fill in there.

Long time Visa form.

1) What are your means of subsistence? I am confused on this question as I will be working there with my company or may change to another company. What shall I put in here?

2) Do you have health insurance that covers Germany? I am not sure if I should take the insurance for this because as I understand when I move to germany, the employer will play for the insurance from my salary? So i will have the health insurance but I do not have it when I am applying for this visa,

3) Intended duration of stay in Germany? It asks for From and To date? I am not sure what to enter the dates here? Do I need to put the date from when I intend to stay in Germany? The To date I cannot answer.
Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by Ladyintergrity: 3:37am On Oct 24, 2018
1) Husband
2) No
3) Permanent

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by deljonetsystem(m): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2018
Thank you, God bless you.
Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by Ladyintergrity: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2018
@DisturbingEu,please I need your help ooo, I have been invited for a second interview.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by DisturbingEU(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ladyintergrity:
@DisturbingEu,please I need your help ooo, I have been invited for a second interview.

I just got your email... when you were submitting your passport, did u also include the date you intend to leave..like 7days from the day u are submitting? Did you submit with a courier envelope?
Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by Ladyintergrity: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
Thanks, you didn't get me, I already gone for the interview in July and verification was completed in September and I was asked to get a new passport and the surname should be changed to my husband's surname which I did and submitted 2 days after, it took them 3weeks in Lagos before forwarding the copy of the mail to Germany after then we started mailing them to know how far, only for me to receive a letter that I should come with my passport and a copy of the mail on a said date and the same letter was also sent to my husband same day and time, immediately I suspected that it was a second Interview, my question is what kind of questions do they usually ask because I can see from your post that you also went for a second interview. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by DisturbingEU(m): 1:01am On Nov 04, 2018
They are going to ask you questions like how did you meet your husband?

Which type of cloth you guys had on,on ur marriage day?
How many guest were present at the marriage?
Your husband's home address?
Which city is he living in?
Names of his parents? And Siblings?

I cant remember some of the questions...

Sorry for the late reply.. pls you guys should talk about all of this things days before the interview. Viel glück!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by deljonetsystem(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2018
Good morning everyone,
Please what should I fill in this question:

Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside the Federal Republic of Germany?

Also pls what are likely questions they will ask as I will be going for the interview next week.
Thanks.
Have a wonderful day.
Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by dadaski: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hi Guys,
Good afternoon, please I have been trying to book an appointment for a long term VISA (for family re-union), however, I have not been able to do so for over 3 months now, it keeps saying no vacant appointment. Please does anyone know the right time to book an appointment for a long term VISA. Please kindly help out. Thanks
Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by deljonetsystem(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2018
@dadaski, you need serious prayer concerning that. Just ask for favour.
However, all what you need to do is to be checking the site, I mean the booking site like 10times even more in a day. They always open the site for booking once in a while but nobody knows when and the time. I checked like 20times everyday for almost 3weeks, I even ask my wife to be checking before she finally saw that the site is open for booking in one evening like 5pm. Just continue to check Everytime.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by Ladyintergrity: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
@dadaski, be ready to do away with 20k - 40, I paid to get mine in may and got an appointment for July, got tired of checking. I can get someone for you the same person that did mine.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by heybaby12(f): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ladyintergrity:
Hello guys,
I applied for a family reunion visa and after 2 months I got a mail that my verification us completed and the home office asked that I submit a new passport bearing my husband's surname which I traveled to Abuja and get it done within 24hrs have submitted for over 3weeks now but I haven't heard from the embassy yet, anyone with such experience please
Thanks.
You would get a reply. Be patient
Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by deljonetsystem(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
@ladyintegrity, I was your second interview. How did it go?.
Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by DisturbingEU(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
dadaski:
Hi Guys,
Good afternoon, please I have been trying to book an appointment for a long term VISA (for family re-union), however, I have not been able to do so for over 3 months now, it keeps saying no vacant appointment. Please does anyone know the right time to book an appointment for a long term VISA. Please kindly help out. Thanks

Try in the middle of the night prolly u might get lucky...

Viel Glück!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by Triumphantglory: 12:23am On Dec 05, 2018
I am also applying for the family reunion visa and I went for the interview on the 20th of October. I've had a n investigator come to verify all my documents but I haven't seen that mentioned on this thread and I am kind of wondering if it's just me.

Secondly the investigator said he couldn't verify my primary school attendance as the school I went to got burnt and didn't have records. They wrote an official letter and gave to him stating these. Please will it be a problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by deljonetsystem(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
@Triumphantglory just relax they will soon get in touch with you. After verification once there is no problem with all your documents they will send an email to let you know that everything is fine.

Concerning your primary school since there is letter from the school, that settle it.
Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by joungblood(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hello please I'm trying to travel to Germany, I need help or assistance or recommendations, I have been denied twice 3years ago. Please can a good agent help me out to get a visa or any Europe visa I can use to get to Germany, willing to pay only after the visa is confirmed
Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by fluxyn(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by Manzurah: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Please I am applying with my baby of 9months, I want to know if he is also going to pay 150k for document verification. I will be glad for an answer ASAP because I my appointment is next week Tuesday

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by Triumphantglory: 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
@manzurah NO you'll be paying the 150k for only yourself

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by dany5(f): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
To be on the safe side,i suggest you go with the money for your baby's.Remember you are gonna book differently for you guys

1 Like

Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by Triumphantglory: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
I applied with my 3 kids and I paid only 150k for verification. You will be paying separate visa application fees though

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa by Manzurah: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
@dany5, thanks for your suggestion.
@Triumphantglory, thanks for this info, I have been searching for someone that applied with kids since. Our own visa is free (German spouse)

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Non-Nigerians; Is The "Nigerian Accent" appealing? / General Japanese Visa Questions /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.