Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

General Japanese Visa Questions - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Japanese Visa Questions (9189 Views)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Canadian Student Visa Questions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Japanese Visa Questions by moonraker(m): 12:38am On Aug 30, 2011
Welcome to the General Japanese Visa Thread

Please Feel free to ask Japanese Visa Related Questions

Thank you.

一般的な日本のビザーのスレッドへようこそ

日本のビザ関連の質問をお気軽にお問い合わせください

ありがとうございます。
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by damola1: 1:17am On Aug 30, 2011
As a business owner. Having several ties with HK, TW, CN, UK etc, rarely with JP in the past, just a couple of times. But hoping to see the great city of Tokyo, and explore possible opportunities. What is the best way to go about this?
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by moonraker(m): 5:32am On Aug 30, 2011
damola1:

As a business owner. Having several ties with HK, TW, CN, UK etc, rarely with JP in the past, just a couple of times. But hoping to see the great city of Tokyo, and explore possible opportunities. What is the best way to go about this?

Thank you very much for your question.

Like any other places in the world, you did require a Japanese Business Visa.

To obtain such a visa, you need to know what sort of business you intend to do.

This is necessary because you would need to show the embassy in Abuja some

proof of communication between you and a company in japan to be issued such a visa.

There are alot of business opportunities in japan buttttt to achieve something tangible,

you need to know the japanese language. Most of our boys are based in the Tokyo area

engaged in all sorts of businesses.
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by ojdollars(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2011
moonraker:

Thank you very much for your question.

Like any other places in the world, you did require a Japanese Business Visa.

To obtain such a visa, you need to know what sort of business you intend to do.

This is necessary because you would need to show the embassy in Abuja some

proof of communication between you and a company in japan to be issued such a visa.

There are alot of business opportunities in japan buttttt to achieve something tangible,

you need to know the japanese language. Most of our boys are based in the Tokyo area

engaged in all sorts of businesses.

@moonraker , Japanese Embassy in Abuja, do they issue Visa for Tourism and Holiday Purpose? And what's the requirement, heard they said applicant must have #500K minimum in His account before they can issue such visa including Business Visit, is it true? Just asking for the benefit of others too. Thanks
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by moonraker(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2011
ojdollars:

@moonraker , Japanese Embassy in Abuja, do they issue Visa for Tourism and Holiday Purpose? And what's the requirement, heard they said applicant must have #500K minimum in His account before they can issue such visa including Business Visit, is it true? Just asking for the benefit of others too. Thanks

Yes, The Japanese embassy in abuja do issue visas for tourism and business.

The requirements for each category is different. for example

To apply for a japanese tourist visa you need to the following

1. Application form (You will be given at the embassy)

2. Passport

3. Two passport fotos

4. Back statement with at least 1 million naira

5. Air ticket

6. Invitation letter or Hotel reservation (Paid)

7. Proof of strong ties with nigeria eg house certificate etc

This are the basic requirements, It is a little bit complicated with the business visa but a letter from a japanese company based

in japan is required,
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by ojdollars(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2011
@moonraker , Thank you. But if you have let's say over this required 1million Naira in your account at the time you applied, the other requirements, the strong ties like land deeds or house cert as you mention. How long will it take before the Visa is issued? Why are the Japanese making it so difficult for Nigerians to Travel to Japan for Legitimate Reasons? Do they have a website? Visa fee is how much? Where are they located? A direct Phone number? Please help answer this few ?. Thanks
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by moonraker(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2011
Here the Japanese Embassy Info. They dont have a website!!!

Embassy of Japan,
No.9 Bobo Street (off Gana Street),
Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria.
(P.M.B. 5070 WUSE) Telsad234-9) 413-8898, 413-9258, 413-9718~19, 461-2713~2714、461-3289~90
Faxsad870)600-315-545

ojdollars:

@moonraker , Thank you. But if you have let's say over this required 1million Naira in your account at the time you applied, the other requirements, the strong ties like land deeds or house cert as you mention. How long will it take before the Visa is issued? Why are the Japanese making it so difficult for Nigerians to Travel to Japan for Legitimate Reasons? Do they have a website? Visa fee is how much? Where are they located? A direct Phone number? Please help answer this few ?. Thanks

Everything i listed above are the basic requirements and there is no compromise. Even with all that, there is no guarantee that u did get the visa.

All things equal, you can get the visa in 3days. Again, i dont work for the japanese embassy so the reason why the japanese embassy is proving

difficult is beyond me. I can tell you though that there are alot of nigerians in the tokyo area who have clubs and prostitution joints. so maybe thats the

reason. The visa fee (Last time i checked is 15,000naira).
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2011
What can one buy in large quantities for sale in Nigeria?thanks
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by moonraker(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2011
olas2u:

What can one buy in large quantities for sale in Nigeria?thanks

That is a decision you have to make!!! they are lots of opportunities,
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by ojdollars(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2011
moonraker:

Here the Japanese Embassy Info. They dont have a website!!!

Embassy of Japan,
No.9 Bobo Street (off Gana Street),
Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria.
(P.M.B. 5070 WUSE) Telsad234-9) 413-8898, 413-9258, 413-9718~19, 461-2713~2714、461-3289~90
Faxsad870)600-315-545

Everything i listed above are the basic requirements and there is no compromise. Even with all that, there is no guarantee that u did get the visa.

All things equal, you can get the visa in 3days. Again, i dont work for the japanese embassy so the reason why the japanese embassy is proving

difficult is beyond me. I can tell you though that there are alot of nigerians in the tokyo area who have clubs and prostitution joints. so maybe thats the

reason. The visa fee (Last time i checked is 15,000naira).

@Moonraker, thank you very much. One of my staff is planning to visit with his wife this October, Tokyo to be precise. I am grateful and I hope other business men would find this thread very useful too. You can also state the Business Visa Requirement to Japan here too for others interested to go for Business Trip. Thanks my Brother
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by bisoyeg(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2011
Hi Moonraker thanks alot for this ,i went to Japan last year and on reaching the airport at Osaka i was not allowed to enter the city instead i was issued an exclusion order now i am still interested in going back what should i do the last visa i went with was issued in Harare Zimbabwe
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by moonraker(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2011
bisoyeg:

Hi Moonraker thanks alot for this ,i went to Japan last year and on reaching the airport at Osaka i was not allowed to enter the city instead i was issued an exclusion order now i am still interested in going back what should i do the last visa i went with was issued in Harare Zimbabwe

Say what?? the only reason why the japanese immigrations would not allow you into the country

would be becos you failed to satisfy the requirements. do u have a contact in japan return ticket??

Hotel booking cash what were the questions they asked you before they gave you the order?? shed more light
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by moonraker(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2011
The link below shows in detail the visa requirements for each category and the forms too, Download the PDF

http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/short/pdfs/procedure.pdf
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by bisoyeg(m): 5:40am On Sep 06, 2011
I was questioned and then later they said they are not convinced that i will be going back to Nigeria i had my hotel booking.cash about $3000 and ofcourse my return ticket i was told to come back next time
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by davodyguy: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Any recent testimony?
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by sternosa: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Anyone here in Japan?

I'm here and I have a couple of questions that need to be asked.

Please and thanks!
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
sternosa:
Anyone here in Japan?
I'm here and I have a couple of questions that need to be asked.
Please and thanks!
We are listening
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by moonraker(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2015
listening!!!
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by sternosa: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
moonraker:
listening!!!

Sent you an e-mail. Please reply me sir.
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by moonraker(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
sternosa:

Sent you an e-mail. Please reply me sir.

except i did reply. wink
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by sternosa: 9:20am On Dec 06, 2015
moonraker:

except i did reply. wink

Didn't see any e-mail. Please mail me on fosterfelixii@gmail.com

It's urgent!
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by takin35(m): 6:55am On May 12, 2016
fados4sure:

We are listening
pls if I hapen to get my visa to japan,is there posibility of getting a labour job and stay over without issue?waitin for ur good response.thanks
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by Nobody: 10:09am On May 12, 2016
takin35:
pls if I hapen to get my visa to japan,is there posibility of getting a labour job and stay over without issue?waitin for ur good response.thanks
What kind of visa please?
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by wazilo: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Please what category of visa can one get that will allow him to work in Japan as someone from Nigeria
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by olumig(m): 5:22am On Apr 17, 2018
moonraker:

Yes, The Japanese embassy in abuja do issue visas for tourism and business.

The requirements for each category is different. for example

To apply for a japanese tourist visa you need to the following

1. Application form (You will be given at the embassy)

2. Passport

3. Two passport fotos

4. Back statement with at least 1 million naira

5. Air ticket

6. Invitation letter or Hotel reservation (Paid)

7. Proof of strong ties with nigeria eg house certificate etc

This are the basic requirements, It is a little bit complicated with the business visa but a letter from a japanese company based

in japan is required,
Air ticket and hotel paid for is risky when one has not been issued a visa. Do they accept booking.com hotels booking with pay on arrival option
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by komia: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
wazilo:
Please what category of visa can one get that will allow him to work in Japan as someone from Nigeria
Spouse Visa- unlimited working hours
Student visa- 20hrs maximum per week s
Please don’t come here illegally

1 Like

Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by rexs: 2:45am On Jun 13, 2018
I have always wanted to travel to Japan. First, to conduct a (business) survey then (if my curiosity is satisfied) do business. Buying used generator, electronics and vehicles. My problem is getting a visa. I need a reliable agent who can help with this issue. Any recommendation will be appreciated.
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by gowaga68: 12:10am On Jun 14, 2018
If anyone is in need of Japanese conference can contact me. PM or Quote
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by Squirrel01: 1:09am On Jun 14, 2018
gowaga68:
If anyone is in need of Japanese conference can contact me.
PM or Quote

I'm interested.whats involved.
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by olumig(m): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2018
gowaga68:
If anyone is in need of Japanese conference can contact me.
PM or Quote
Am too
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by princeaz1: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2019
Hi everyone. I have just be given temporary visitors visa to Japan �� I have never been to japan and I have no contacts there. I’m planning of traveling by January 2020. Please I would need a contact and also someone to help me with information of what is needed to have a smooth movement. Thanks �
Re: General Japanese Visa Questions by uchman(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2019
princeaz1:
Hi everyone. I have just be given temporary visitors visa to Japan �� I have never been to japan and I have no contacts there. I’m planning of traveling by January 2020. Please I would need a contact and also someone to help me with information of what is needed to have a smooth movement. Thanks �

Good morning,
Please what document did you submitted before this visa was issued...

(1) (Reply)

/ I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. / How Can I Marry My British Husband Legally? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.