Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Uk Tier 4 Visa Assistant Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Tier 4 Visa Assistant Needed (952 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Tier 4 Visa Assistant Needed by Kellywhiskey(m): 1:23am On Jul 11, 2010
Hello nairalanders i'm new on this forum. I applied to study in a college in the uk with a combined result thats waec and gce and was given a conditional acceptance letter. I am about applying for my visa and would like to know if i wud be granted a visa for summiting my certificate of g.c.e result and my waec statement of result from my secondary school at ikeja signed by my principal. Hope to hear a quick response thanks.
Re: Uk Tier 4 Visa Assistant Needed by chelseabmw(m): 1:33am On Jul 12, 2010
Re: Uk Tier 4 Visa Assistant Needed by snowdrops(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2010
provided the documents are genuine and there are no contradictions there should be no problem.
Re: Uk Tier 4 Visa Assistant Needed by kentro201: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2010
hi snowdrops, am making an application to the uk embassy soonest for student visa, my friend in london said i dont need any other documents like the sponsors documents, as long as my there is money in my account for 28days, please confirm this, urgent
Re: Uk Tier 4 Visa Assistant Needed by DisGuy: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2010
Re: Uk Tier 4 Visa Assistant Needed by Foladitan: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2010
@ Kelly _ Whiskey

Firstly, A conditional acceptance letter is not for visa purposes so you need to give up the idea of applying for visa with a conditional acceptance letter.

Secondly, What is the name od this College? Is it recognised by the UKBA as a registered sponsor?

Thirdly, have you paid your tuition fees or tuition deposit? Have you received your CAS letter? What documents have been highlited there as the documents that have been used to assess your application.These are the documents you would need to apply for visa with.

Hope this helps!
Re: Uk Tier 4 Visa Assistant Needed by Foladitan: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2010
@kentro 201

As much as it may be correct that you may not need sponsor's document to apply for student visa your money being in the account for 28days is not the only requirement for the Tier 4 Point based System application.

The total points you need to have under the tier 4 to be issued a student visa is 40points. Setting Aside your maintenance and any outstanding tuition fees in an account for a consecutive 28day period only attracts 10points.
Re: Uk Tier 4 Visa Assistant Needed by snowdrops(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2010
kentro201:

hi snowdrops, am making an application to the uk embassy soonest for student visa, my friend in london said i dont need any other documents like the sponsors documents, as long as my there is money in my account for 28days, please confirm this, urgent

Foladitan has given an insightful and candid explanation. Good luck.
Re: Uk Tier 4 Visa Assistant Needed by Kellywhiskey(m): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2010
Foladitan thanks for the reply i appreciate it much. I confirmed it with accredited service for international colleges (asic) they replyed me by email that the college i'm applying to is recongnised and accredited and also listed on the B sponsor in UKBA. I have paid 50% of the tuition fee. But i am expecting the visa letters from the school. I pray by the grace of God they wud send the visa letters early so i shud be going to the embassy. The school is resuming by september. Foladitan.
Re: Uk Tier 4 Visa Assistant Needed by justwise(m): 12:57am On Jul 14, 2010
Kelly whiskey:

Foladitan thanks for the reply i appreciate it much. I confirmed it with accredited service for international colleges (asic) they replyed me by email that the college i'm applying to is recongnised and accredited and also listed on the B sponsor in UKBA. I have paid 50% of the tuition fee. But i am expecting the visa letters from the school. I pray by the grace of God they wud send the visa letters early so i shud be going to the embassy. The school is resuming by september. Foladitan.

There are alot of fake websites out there with fake list of registered schools. Check if ur school is listed here http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/employersandsponsors/pointsbasedsystem/registerofsponsorseducation. If its not then u got no hope of getting a visa
Re: Uk Tier 4 Visa Assistant Needed by Kellywhiskey(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2010
Thanks justwise i just went through the link you give me now and i am so very happy that the college i am applying for is among the list of the registered sponsor B in the UKBA. Justwise my college was listed as B sponsor in the UKBA may i know what this means.
Re: Uk Tier 4 Visa Assistant Needed by justwise(m): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2010
Kelly whiskey:

Thanks justwise i just went through the link you give me now and i am so very happy that the college i am applying for is among the list of the registered sponsor B in the UKBA. Justwise my college was listed as B sponsor in the UKBA may i know what this means.

The rating says it all, they are rated Highly Trusted, A-rated or B-rated, based on how good the school is, facilities . . .etc

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In Dubai. / Join The African Road Rally 2012 - Travel From Senegal To South Africa / jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.