Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) (34364 Views)

We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) / Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by nairafame(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2018
See the new picture Psycho crooner, Kcee shared this morning on his instagram page

More photos here
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/kcee-with-money-kcee-share-new-photo-of.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Yomzzyblog: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2018
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by peterson: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2018
Poverty die well...flog the money

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Fierce11: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2018
The same way jarule formed that he had money.. lil tay the samething.. bow wow, the same thing.. but later, dem go dey beg for money to treat cancer,. smh.. babies everywhere

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Fierce11: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2018
I must admit,.. I miss Evans sometimes

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by youngberry001(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2018
Babalawo power ooh cheesy

i no dey rush in life jejely me too go make am cool

God plsss dash us pure money.

8 Likes

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by thorpido(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2018
Childishness.
This is the kind of thing Tuface will not do.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Doncollion1(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2018
After they go say money is the root of all evil.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by farano(f): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2018
Fierce11:
The same way jarule formed that he had money.. lil tay the samething.. bow wow, the same thing.. but later, dem go dey beg for money to treat cancer,. smh.. babies everywhere
Hmm..be happy for other people's success and blessings so that blessings can easily come your way, even without u expecting it..

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Deltayankeeboi: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2018
thorpido:
Childishness.
This is the kind of thing Tuface will not do.
POVERTY ANTHEM. Keep singing that song to yourself.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Fierce11: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2018
farano:
Hmm..be happy for other people's success and blessings so that blessings can easily come your way, even without u expecting it..

There is a difference between success, showoff and lies.. The last two are present in this case.. I will NOT be happy when someone is fooling himself

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by thorpido(m): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
POVERTY ANTHEM.I keep singing that song to myself
Fixed.

Is Tuface poor?How come with all his years in the industry,you have never seen a picture of him like this?

You know what?The bible says wisdom is better than riches.
I advise you to get wisdom................you lack it!

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Deltayankeeboi: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2018
farano:

1000 kisses for you for this your comment.

Baby send me your account number. I feel like blessing someone today.

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2018
Who's he??

1 Like

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by SoftP(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
He is still a Kid

4 Likes

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
See Money o! and am here a graduate not having a single Kobo for the past 2weeks. Somebody humiliated me today cos i'm owning her #200.

God bless some people with riches and fame while some languish in poverty and sufferings.

Life is not Fair!

6 Likes

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
E's money

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by NigeriaBam: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nonsense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by liano234(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
Guys, pls subscribe to my channel...pls
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE6HKqXHxLPVJ8_HkQXruHQ
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by AllahSWT: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
farano:

just one night stand with you
and I'll be alright
please if you're a mod
don't ban me cry
just admiring kiss

1 Like

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oppressor or motivator?
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by wittyt98(m): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
Can this man just come and employ me as his car wash boy cry i don't mind really as long as he's gonna treat me well

5 Likes

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Trendy247: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
liano234:
Guys, pls subscribe to my channel...pls
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE6HKqXHxLPVJ8_HkQXruHQ
Why

1 Like

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by BestDude: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
farano:

don't mind them... broke mofos can't stop using that line. I don't like what Kaycee did but doesn't mean he isn't loaded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
This KCEE is behaving like a worthless chap.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by sacx: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Agreed he's rich, but still has a poverty mentality

4 Likes

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
With one bundle you can straff plenty nairaland girls lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by uc4uandc(f): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
The other day, I saw a pic of Davido posing along side Cubana Chief Priest with bundles of N200 note.
Seeing this kind money now, my blood pressure is high.
That's over 30Millions on somebody's table
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by ijabiken1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
nairafame:
See the new picture Psycho crooner, Kcee shared this morning on his instagram page

More photos here
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/kcee-with-money-kcee-share-new-photo-of.html

madness
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Onlinetalk: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lord pls bless me in a big way and also with an high IQ... COUPLED WITH NO SICKNESS SO I CAN ENJOY MY CASH.

I submit tentatively to u GOD ...
Ur grace baba GOD

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit / Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) / Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.