Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,196 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) (34387 Views)

We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) / Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by OmaFresh(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin[color=#000099][/color]pls is dis kcee or kceePresh??
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by jattopeter(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Could this be real?
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Breezzy(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Adakintroy: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
At your age you still DE behave like small pikin.

Only broke people need to show off. My oga go DE town only him and family DE know. We the workers no DE know.

Them go hide themselves. Only coded people get their directed number.

But all this small children with change go DE show themselve.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by richard1994(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
youngberry001:
Babalawo power ooh cheesy

i no dey rush in life jejely me too go make am cool
God plsss dash us pure money.
shut up and go suck ur mama breast
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by richard1994(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
Breezzy:
Name: Achukwu Emeka Acc no: 0063381578 (diamond bank)
Lol. Poverty
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
E-Money, money
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Redeakaa(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Where EFCC dey :-P
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
is this a drug dealers dream
cause all i ever see iz niggis dying from disease.
mansion under water

1 Like

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
POVERTY ANTHEM. Keep singing that song to yourself.
guy relax. This is childish.
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
pflourish:
E's money
Emoney get money?
No bi Kcee givam money wey he take stat life.
Daz y Kcee no go poor. Daz why for awa village wen we begin count people wey get money, we count Kcee b4 Emoney.
So mek you hear.
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Reelmii: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
oluwa maa gbagbe mii I want all this money. ....
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Originalsly: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
farano:

Hmm..be happy for other people's success and blessings so that blessings can easily come your way, even without u expecting it..

Childishness is not a blessing. This one is just another poor guy with loads of money.

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Reelmii: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
thorpido:
Fixed.

Is Tuface poor?How come with all his years in the industry,you have never seen a picture of him like this?

You know what?The bible says wisdom is better than riches.
I advise you to get wisdom................you lack it!
tuface cant try this not after the time he was robbed

experience is always the best teacher
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Maski87: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
If I have this amount of money, I will be chopping all the girls in my village
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by majamajic(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
LesbianBoy:
With one bundle you can straff plenty nairaland girls lipsrsealed

mind u , one bundle is 500k. So just know what u saying,
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by akinszz: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
@40 he still behaves like kindergarten pupil

1 Like

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
he withdrawn all his worth just to show up on media for what gain? my people perished because of lack of wisdom

e-money is by far matured than this otanewu guy
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by joiyke89: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
How I wish Brother EVANS the Kidnapper is out of jail...SMH
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by joiyke89: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
joiyke89:
How I wish Brother EVANS the Kidnapper is out of jail...SMH
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by seenter84: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
50milla
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Victorisoni3(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Who's he??

Baba cheesy
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
my brother na your baba God do am for u... but please the needy shaaa so that ur wealth will remain
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by romenna: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Money is good but brain is better
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Borntofuck: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
This guy need to grow up and big up him self
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Shezkid: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
AccessME:
See Money o! and am here a graduate not having a single Kobo for the past 2weeks. Somebody humiliated me today cos i'm owning her #200.

God bless some people with riches and fame while some languish in poverty and sufferings all the days of their life.

Life is not Fair!
Las Las everything go better.
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Shezkid:
Las Las everything go better.
Amen! na poor man prayer.
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by thorpido(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Reelmii:
tuface cant try this not after the time he was robbed

experience is always the best teacher
Why can't Kcee be robbed?
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Tobiemmanuel007: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
If brothers on the high way kon visit you na you go de hala
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by hollywater: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
thorpido:
Childishness.
This is the kind of thing Tuface will not do.
But he can back off from a plan protest right?
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Santos35(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
This one that can not sing anything cry
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by thorpido(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
hollywater:
But he can back off from a plan protest right?
Money......protest.What's the connection? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Happy Graduation Day": Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Son / Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) / E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.