Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Uk College In Manchester Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk College In Manchester Uk (1467 Views)

Nigerians In Manchester Uk!! / Help College In Manchester Uk Without Ielts / Show Me Around Manchester Uk Please.i Also Need A Good Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk College In Manchester Uk by Akon007: 5:04am On Jul 11, 2010
Hi nairalanders i would like to know if there is anyone on here wishing to study in metro college of management sciences manchester uk or already studying there. I heared its a new college becos i just got admitted to study 1year diploma course and am about applying for my visa. i would love to know more about the college their teaching standard, how the college is like in picture and so many more if you can share with us about the college. Thanks waiting for a quick response soon.
Re: Uk College In Manchester Uk by chelseabmw(m): 1:34am On Jul 12, 2010
Re: Uk College In Manchester Uk by chika98: 2:43am On Jul 12, 2010
Someone in college using the word "heared" . They chun em out don't they?
Re: Uk College In Manchester Uk by justwise(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2010
Akon007:

Hi nairalanders i would like to know if there is anyone on here wishing to study in metro college of management sciences manchester uk or already studying there. I heared its a new college becos i just got admitted to study 1year diploma course and am about applying for my visa. i would love to know more about the college their teaching standard, how the college is like in picture and so many more if you can share with us about the college. Thanks waiting for a quick response soon.

How did you get admission in that college without checking out those info?

I don't take you seriously, you are upto something.
Re: Uk College In Manchester Uk by Akon007: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2010
Pls sorry i just asked a question here. Sorry for spelling wrongly. Anyone can make mistake but you are behaving as if u dont make mistakes. And justwise i am not up to something so pls give me some credit here. I just asked a question and if u dont have answer dont bother to post ridiculous comments, Thank you.
Re: Uk College In Manchester Uk by oyewolejos(m): 4:23am On Jul 17, 2010
justwise:

How did you get admission in that college without checking out those info? I don't take you seriously, you are upto something.
I wonder too.
Niggas are just thinking like lizards nowadays.Honestly poster on a G u messed up.
So u are at the stage of getting your Visa while u dont know basic info about your school.
It's like someone who didn't attend middle school and now trying to write JAMB.
Re: Uk College In Manchester Uk by Omolulu(m): 4:27am On Jul 17, 2010
live in manchy, never heard of ur school
Re: Uk College In Manchester Uk by justwise(m): 5:30am On Jul 17, 2010
Omolulu:

live in manchy, never heard of your school

Its one of those dodgy colleges with branches in Asia, no price for guessing the management team.
Re: Uk College In Manchester Uk by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2010
I wonder why we keep attacking fellas here on Nairaland. The guy asked a simple question & if we don't ve any reasonable response, why not gently "walk out" of d thread and allow pple who knw somtin abt it to respond? Nairaland "I TOO KNOW" wil always want to respond to every thread on Nairaland. Na waoo! Weda dodgggy or Fissshy sch, who cares? We're all nt destined to attend HAVARD or CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY.
Re: Uk College In Manchester Uk by joxiri: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2010
A bit disappointed with the responses this dude needs help
Anyone that has useful info should help this guy out he mite have been scammed by those dodgy colleges it seems so people should at least assit him
Poster sorry I cnt be of much help but I have a strong feeling its a dodgy college sha
Maybe you should provide some info about how you acquired admission and stuff to enable fellow nairalanders assist you
Re: Uk College In Manchester Uk by justwise(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2010
Tamita:

I wonder why we keep attacking fellas here on Nairaland. The guy asked a simple question & if we don't ve any reasonable response, why not gently "walk out" of d thread and allow pple who knw somtin abt it to respond[b]? Nairaland "I TOO KNOW" wil always want to respond to every thread on Nairaland. Na waoo! Weda dodgggy or Fissshy sch, [/b] who cares? We're all nt destined to attend HAVARD or CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY.

I keep biting my lips.
Re: Uk College In Manchester Uk by justwise(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2010
joxiri:

A bit disappointed with the responses this dude needs help
Anyone that has useful info should help this guy out he mite have been scammed by those dodgy colleges it seems so people should at least assit him
Poster sorry I cnt be of much help but I have a strong feeling its a dodgy college sha
Maybe you should provide some info about how you acquired admission and stuff to enable fellow nairalanders assist you

The school is registered with home office and he hasn't been scammed, that is not my point, you can't apply for a school without atleast visiting the website, read one of two things about the school, even ask question b4 making application then pay fees, that is my point.

I may sound harsh but i'm sorry thats how i see it.

(1) (Reply)

U.s.a Visa Refusals....pls Advice / 38 Things You Will See Only In Dubai! Oh My Gosh, Take A Look... / When Will We Have This In Nigeria? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.