Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Politics Will Not Be "Business As Usual" - Prophet T.B. Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Politics Will Not Be "Business As Usual" - Prophet T.B. Joshua (529 Views)

Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics Will Not Be "Business As Usual" - Prophet T.B. Joshua by Makweembo: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV4K19rGAp8

"Let me now come to the politics here. African leaders should quickly arrest the political situation. Politics will not be business as usual. You know, everybody wants to be a politician. You run to this because of money; you invest your money on it. It's not going to work like that - unless you are called to the job. When you are called, you cannot resist; you cannot say, "No". If God calls you, you cannot stop running. If it is your calling to run, you will find yourself running. You are not going to run because of money because of love for it, you are called for it. So, it's not business as usual. Whatever you spend in elections, it will only earn you good name; you cannot get any profit from it. If you collect money and expect to return it back, you cannot get it returned. So, therefore, it's not business again..." (Sunday 22nd May 2016)

1 Like

Re: Politics Will Not Be "Business As Usual" - Prophet T.B. Joshua by Temotala: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
May all the politicians stealing from the coffers of our country LEAVE by fire and force, in Jesus' name!

(1) (Reply)

The Emergence Of The Antichrist / My Death, Resurrection Testimony, By Gbenga Adefaye - Vanguard News Nigeria / 'The Send' Marks Start Of Greatest Jesus Movement As Over 40k Christians Gather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.