Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman (73157 Views)

T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue / Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2019
In the wake of the heavy outrage against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, over alleged rape and molestation of women, another woman has surfaced levelling similar allegation against the general overseer of the Synagogue Church of All Nations SCOAN, Prophet T.B Joshua.

It is no longer news that Busola, wife of singer Timi Dakolo, came out last week with revelations of how she was allegedly raped by Pastor Biodun.

Although, the pastor had since denied raping anyone in his lifetime, “even as an unbeliever”, there were mass protests in several locations of COZA on Sunday with members and non member calling for his resignation.

However, the woman, who was on a protest in support of Busola, made claims that Prophet T.B Joshua trapped her in his church for 14 years and raped her. She showed a book which she claimed contained evidence against the cleric in case he denied.

In a viral video, the woman said she was trapped in the church for 14 years before the Lord set her free.

According to her, “This is not the time for make up, this is the time to address. I am also talking on behalf of other young girls that are still in the captivity of TB Joshua. 8-years-old, 14-years-old and 11-years-old are still there.

“Yes, I can say it, because they have money, connections, they can put people down. Enough is enough, if he thinks I am lying, he can contest it in court.”

Prophet Joshua is yet to react to the allegation.

See video
https://afrobeatsglobal.com/how-prophet-t-b-joshua-trapped-me-in-synagogue-for-14-years-raped-me-woman-alleges-video/

Watch the video here https://www.instagram.com/tv/BzVK4o8A54R/?igshid=k138x0w2mvgm

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by uzohrome(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2019
Haba, can I believe this?? Well, let justice take it’s cause , God has vindicated TBJ

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzgyGWfYIjY

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by donbachi(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2019
Wahala dey oo

9 Likes

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by Andersonjr(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2019
Wait what?

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by IamD18: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2019
Mtcheeeew!!

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2019
I'm just waiting patiently till the allegations reach them daddy GOs them...

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by bennynaza(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2019
Mad people

5 Likes

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by Jayslicky: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2019
rape is now the magic word to make a person become popular these days.

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by josephine123: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2019
na wa oo

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by auntysimbiat(f): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2019
all these pastors sef

7 Likes

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by freemanbubble: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Okay i go follow this news ehnnn

Because me ehnnn I first dislike God nor to talk of pastors the so called men of God
Because through that imaginary being called God one low budget asss Moda fuckkking nigggar called Jesus, the son of a broke asss bitch called Mary was able to deceive the world to believe he is the messiah
And the worse part of it all these churches don't pay tax.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by tolexy007(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
this one too wan sell book like E. Jean Carroll that accuse Trump sexual assault undecided ...Madam u go dey alright las las

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by sotall(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Na wa
Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by careytommy37(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
It's official, we are in 'rape' season angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by link2ok22: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
auntysimbiat:
all these pastors sef

All these ladies self

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by FactBoyz: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
If you believe this woman, SHAME ON YOU!!!

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
This woman released a video some years back, she is back again grin grin grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by noble2faith(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
In the wake of the heavy outrage against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, over alleged rape and molestation of women, another woman has surfaced levelling similar allegation against the general overseer of the Synagogue Church of All Nations SCOAN, Prophet T.B Joshua.

It is no longer news that Busola, wife of singer Timi Dakolo, came out last week with revelations of how she was allegedly raped by Pastor Biodun.

Although, the pastor had since denied raping anyone in his lifetime, “even as an unbeliever”, there were mass protests in several locations of COZA on Sunday with members and non member calling for his resignation.

However, the woman, who was on a protest in support of Busola, made claims that Prophet T.B Joshua trapped her in his church for 14 years and raped her. She showed a book which she claimed contained evidence against the cleric in case he denied.

In a viral video, the woman said she was trapped in the church for 14 years before the Lord set her free.

According to her, “This is not the time for make up, this is the time to address. I am also talking on behalf of other young girls that are still in the captivity of TB Joshua. 8-years-old, 14-years-old and 11-years-old are still there.

“Yes, I can say it, because they have money, connections, they can put people down. Enough is enough, if he thinks I am lying, he can contest it in court.”

Prophet Joshua is yet to react to the allegation.

See video
https://afrobeatsglobal.com/how-prophet-t-b-joshua-trapped-me-in-synagogue-for-14-years-raped-me-woman-alleges-video/

Watch the video here https://www.instagram.com/tv/BzVK4o8A54R/?igshid=k138x0w2mvgm

No, no and no!

1 Like

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by flexyrule(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Madam, this one is Dead on Arrival.
If you like, write a dictionary, don't just allow Nigerians to stone you.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by DennisEche(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Funny, TB Joshua i sthe most persecuted among all the Nigerian pastors even from his fellow men of God yet he has stood and weather all the storm. God bless Tb Joshua.
I am waiting the jobless Nigerians to go protest at the synagogue

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by Amarachi1990: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
fear women those speaking for women never see the danger of what they are capable of, if they want to bring u down they can go at any length. so men stop speaking for women, let us keep them in the area the bible say they should be

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by humblesteve(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Give that woman food to eat maybe she can regain her consciousness...effect of next level

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by NotComplaining: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pele dear. You shouldnt have been alone with a strange man though... 14 years? Thats much. And your brain couldnt connect the dots for 14 fricken years? Thats deeeep!

Where was Jesus during this episode btw? Holy ghost fireeeee.... Im sure you were among the chanters for 14 years...

Pimping more victims for TB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by fergie001: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin
Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by Benekruku(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Penis has been causing problems since 120BC

5 Likes

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by Korllami007: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
E be like say this rape allegation go reach everybody with the people that support rape allegations without no proof and the people that don't support rape allegation without no proof.

Now that some women are claiming that they are raped with just DM and also invitation to hotel room without going to the hotel room as rape evidence.

I just pity some male nairalanders that love to DM women.

Ma just sit here de look.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by braveboy64(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
I THOUGHT RAPE SEASON IS GONE

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by prettyjures(f): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by DBossNG(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hmm....
Re: Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman by dermmy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos / TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.