Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX (31809 Views)

One Of The Best Teachers In Nigeria- Launches His E-LEARNING Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX by fortunechy(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Anambra has been making waves since 1820
Re: Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX by AKswift: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
The award had three categories and a school administrator from Anambra cliched one of the awards, without disclosure of who (or states) won other categories, yet you all start fighting over a parochial post.....NL, I hail una!!
Re: Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX by mathefaro(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Hatred of the heart kills.

Ease off before u suffocate in pains.
And this is exactly what is killing Nigeria softly. Ignorance! How does asking for enlightenment equate to hatred? Who cares the tribe the awardees came from? I would have asked the same question if it was a Yoruba or an Hausa Teacher that was awarded.

I hope you get a cure for this ignorance disease that is really clouding your sense of reasoning before it's too late my dear.
Re: Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX by LegalOpinion: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:
And later, one set of people who claims sophisticated will cone here and be praising their inferior schools grin

I think this can compete for comment of the year.
Re: Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX by MissNicole01(f): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
God bless Anambra... God bless the shining light that we bear..

1 Like

Re: Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX by princessdora(f): 12:47am On Oct 06, 2018
proud Anambrian

1 Like

Re: Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX by kerry57: 1:45am On Oct 06, 2018
I share in the success of anambra educational success and glad to identify with them.
Proudly Igbo. Ndi isi akwukwo. Ala igbo kachamma.

1 Like

Re: Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX by frozen70(f): 3:19am On Oct 06, 2018
That is a good one from the east

If you believe that igbo Amaka, nkeanyi adigo mma,

Tinye aka na likes

1 Like

Re: Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX by overall90: 5:02am On Oct 06, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Link to NUC data please
Go to NUC website,there is a directory of professors in Nigeria.
Re: Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX by uduokirika1(m): 5:48am On Oct 06, 2018
Bluffly:

Must it be tribal. Gush. Low lifes

Anambra is not a tribe!!! Please read what I wrote earlier.

If you can't comprehend what I wrote that made you quote me, I am sorry it's not my fault.
Re: Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX by stinggy(m): 6:14am On Oct 06, 2018
Glink2018:
Yoruba people used to be the most educated tribe in the country but now ...
They are competing iliteracy with gworo people grin

Things fall apart

Sad truth sir. My people now prioritize ile kewu above formal schools or at best place the two on same level cry cry
Re: Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX by kelly72: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2018
You can now see why the best WAEC and JAMB candidates are produced in the East year in year out.
Few months ago, a group of students from a Catholic secondary school in this same State won a major
global competition in far away USA. Recently as well, a research report from USA indicated that people from
Eastern Nigeria possessed a much higher intelligent quotient than most others as observed in the USA and elsewhere.

Jealous detractors see these things and are in pains. And when the JAMB or WAEC results come
out and the star performers are the same people you will hear them lamenting about special centre,
exam malpractice and all sorts of self consolatory excuses.

I congratulate everyone anywhere putting maximum efforts to better themselves positively. Even in
a banana republic such as Nigeria finds itself now, hardwork and dedication still pay.
Re: Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX by zofofo09: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2018
220 odd for today ,Winning is my right, 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .

Re: Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX by dragonfish: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2018
Nice..
Re: Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX by vibe1: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2018
wonuks:
cool

GET THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IN DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- 100% Practical Training from DMM Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
- Facebook, Google Adwords & DMI Certifications/Exams After Completion (EXTRA VALUE)

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX by rossi49ja(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Again in 2015 Lorreto secondary school Adazi-Nnukwu won the best secondary school in Nigeria .
Proud to identify with this post because the school is in my town. Anambra amaka.
Re: Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX by Positivist: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2018
Ogun teacher, Anambra administrator win cars in Presidential Teachers’, Schools Excellence Award https://educeleb.com/ogun-teacher-anambra-administrator-win-cars-in-presidential-teachers-schools-excellence-award/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB: Galadima Zakari's 364, The True Highest Score In 2018 UTME / Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education / UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.