Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) (31793 Views)

LASU Lecturer Punishes Student For Not Tucking In His Shirt, Noise Making / ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by Otyemmanuel(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2019
UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (Photos)

Philosophy students making noise while the lecturer is teaching. As a result of that the lecturer got angry and gave them punishment.

Do they deserve the punishment? This is university not secondary school.

Source: https://www.studydriller.com/uniuyo-lecturer-punishes-students-for-making-noise-in-philosophy-class-photos/

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 23, 2019
Hehehehehe. Nigeria una country.

I laugh in Swahili

13 Likes

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by Hintona(f): 4:32pm On May 23, 2019
Na dem
Yr 1 students

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by Kurtis02(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2019
See lecture hall ..Uniuyo don cast.

Annex worst.

7 Likes

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 23, 2019
If you allegations are true, a reasonable lecturer sent such students away from class but from what am seeing those students are smiling meaning all is well. By way how did you snap them in the first place? Aren't suppose to listen to your lecturer?

15 Likes

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 5:23pm On May 23, 2019
Philosophy cheesy Department of weyreyism cheesy What is knowledge? What's source of knowledge? Do we really know? Then how do we know that we claim to know? Ahn embarassed

Lecturer: Is there anything here?
Me: Yes, A table actually
Lecturer: How did you know this you claim to know?
Me (irritates*) Because I can see it with my eyes na
Lecturer: Have your eyes deceived you before?
Me (not knowing where he is heading to) yes! On numerious occasions.
Lecturer: Is it proper to base your final judgment on the same thing that has deceived you before?
Me: No,sir.
Lecturer: Your eyes could be deceiving you when you said that it was a table standing before you. You see that your mental cobweb, by the time I'm done with you, it's either it leaves you or we kill ourselves.Oya sit down.

Me: if not for jamb, the destiny changer I for not dey here

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by OptimistBrain: 6:10pm On May 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by JamesonJay(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
Philosophy cheesy Department of weyreyism cheesy What is knowledge? What's source of knowledge? Do we really know? Then how do we know that we claim to know? Ahn embarassed

Lecturer: Is there anything here?
Me: Yes, A table actually
Lecturer: How did you know this you claim to know?
Me (irritates*) Because I can see it with my eyes na
Lecturer: Have your eyes deceived you before?
Me (not knowing where he is heading to) yes! On numerious occasions.
Lecturer: Is it proper to base your final judgment on the same thing that has deceived you before?
Me: No,sir.
Lecturer: Your eyes could be deceiving you when you said that it was a table standing before you. You see that your me
ntal cobweb, by the time I'm done with you, it's either it leaves you or we kill ourselves.Oya sit down.

Me: if not for jamb, the destiny changer I for not dey here

hahahaha you really studied Phil. They will tell u, u cannot be sure of anything, because there is no absolute certainty in the world itself.

8 Likes

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 6:53pm On May 23, 2019
JamesonJay:

hahahaha you really studied Phil. They will tell u, u cannot be sure of anything, because there is no absolute certainty in the world itself.

Studied k e? cheesy I only borrowed two of their courses in 100l. I would have been a dead man if I had studied philosophy. Lols

5 Likes

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by JamesonJay(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Studied k e? cheesy I only borrowed two of their courses in 100l. I would have been a dead man if I had studied philosophy. Lols

u for don turn Aristotle or Plato.Lolzz...

3 Likes

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:05pm On May 23, 2019
JamesonJay:

u for don turn Aristotle or Plato.Lolzz...

And die like Rene descartes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by amajato: 10:10pm On May 23, 2019
Vacancy...
Teachers are needed in the following areas in a primary school.

1. English language or linguistic
2. Mathematics, physics, biology or chemistry
3. Geography

Note.. you must be residing in Benin and with at least 3 years experience in teaching.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 23, 2019
Smh this is nonsense. I studied i can tell you for a fact, I didn’t attend classes for up to 45 times in my 4 year of study. And i passed out with 2.1. Baba everything na sorting, who still takes Nigeria uni seriously? How many wey done get the degree wey done get work? During my time, Niggas they write exam i they turkey they find money lol. This niggas need to go find work

3 Likes

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by YungMillionaire: 4:22am On May 24, 2019
What about that gal that is sleeping in front of the class?

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by midolian(m): 5:32am On May 24, 2019
YungMillionaire:
At least she is not disturbing the peace. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by OTayobami(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2019
Dunno what's wrong with all this students, they no know the essence of school, always feeling "school is fun, i must catch it" rubbish?
Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by lasisi69(f): 8:43am On May 24, 2019
More so, Nigerians need iron hand... They can frustrate you eehn

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2019
In the end, when they graduate, that certificate might end up been useless

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by coolfredo(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2019
See as him disgrace person suit

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by Iyajelili(f): 8:44am On May 24, 2019
Behavior like this is what makes them relevant and Superior when they don't have anything serious doing like their counterparts in other countries
Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Maybe oga lecturer was seen kpekus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by Lincoln275(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2019
Lolz! Nigeria my country
Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by Holocene(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2019
But why would a sane person wear suit come class in a tropical region....you gonna sweat like a bleeping fish

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by lonelydora: 8:46am On May 24, 2019
I totally support the punishment of any undergraduate who misbehave irrespective of level.

Afterall, the certificate reads thus: having found worthy both in character and in learning

Children of these days misbehave a lot
Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by BravoDe: 8:47am On May 24, 2019
Lecturer be doing like demi god in shitholes.
Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2019
Glorified secondary school I wonder what impact that lecturer has made to the students other than let my people go syndrome cheesy
Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by superlanny(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2019
I swear what the lecturer did is right, when supposedly matured adults behave like infants , they have to be treated like one, see how they are embarrassing themselves, a whole adult that has passed through puberty and wet dreams, them suppose make them carry block join self.

3 Likes

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by bid121: 8:52am On May 24, 2019
nice one
Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by loomer: 8:54am On May 24, 2019
When our schools wan improve self?

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by iammo(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2019
tongue

Just look at the lecture room of a Federal University

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2019
dating philosophy babes is hard..... they are controversial in nature.... always feeling the world revolves around them cause of constantly seeking for attention..... narcissistic personality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Abroad Are On Their Own - Buhari / I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) / University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.