Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze (3569 Views)

I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji -23-year-old Nigerian Model, Somto / Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by chiomarita: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Source: https://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/10/why-i-want-to-marry-genevieve-nnaji.html?m=1

A few months ago, top Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji made history with her latest movie, Lion Heart; first African movie bought over by Netflix.
Since this new feat, Genny as she is fondly called by Nollywood lovers, has been getting lots of commendations and well wishes from her friends and colleagues.

One them is Ruth Eze, a budding actress who confessed that her love for Ms Nnaji could make her go extra miles.

Hear her: " Genevieve inspires and motivates me. She makes me believe tomorrow will be better and greater than my today. She's hardworking, and she does not believe in noisemaking but action. That is also the kind of person I am. I love her so so much, infact if I were to be a man, I will marry Genevieve. I don't know what we've done to deserve somebody like her in Nollywood. She has made us proud, even Nkem Owoh calls her Manwoman, she's just everything, I am so happy for her, and I pray God to continue to give her the strength to do more great things," she gushed to [url]Goldenpearlmediang.com[/url]

Continuing, Ruth listed the good lessons she has learned from the lifestyle of the Nollywood Queen."Have learned to be a strong woman, to believe in myself and to keep few friends. To be focused, dependent, strong and always staying true to my self; never follow the crowd. Also never ever wanting to be like anyone else"...more [url]https://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/10/why-i-want-to-marry-genevieve-nnaji.html?m=1 [/url]

Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
LESBO...
Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by Tamarapetty(f): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
LESlie
Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by Kingosytex(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
if you so much love her then advise your bro to go and marry her

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by mezarddinny: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
na igbo girls do lesbian pass for naija.

their ancestors don swear for them, awon oloriburuku eyan, obo obinrin ni won ma n do

6 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by mezarddinny: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2018

their ancestors don swear for them, awon oloriburuku eyan, obo obinrin ni won ma n wa

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by amaniro: 12:00am On Oct 06, 2018
shocked

Happy married life then,
Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by amaniro: 12:01am On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=mezarddinny post=71820676]

Then you have not been to calabarshocked

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by amaniro: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2018
mezarddinny:

their ancestors don swear for them, awon oloriburuku eyan, obo obinrin ni won ma n wa

What sort of frustration is thischeesy

Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by AuntyAmope(m): 4:29am On Oct 06, 2018
Most of this people didn’t even bother to read the article undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by sholatech(m): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2018
She said 'If she was a Man......'

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by Partnerbiz(f): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2018
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.
Also come for cheap data.
Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked
See over 723 testimonies from members here below.
Nkea bu nke anyi. 042 Amaka. Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by Masterclass32: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2018
sholatech:
She said 'If she was a Man......'

No mind people that comment without going through the original post.
Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by columbus007(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2018
This girl desire to fvck this genevive is never ending,make she just give it for once make we rest na.
Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by Khd95(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2018
If u were a man, and a nollywood actor, u won't be popular cos u got no pooosie to exchange for movie roles, or some big gods to serve grin

In other words u will be an unknown broke actor cheesy
Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by taretoofine(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2018
lesinatu
Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by MrRichmond: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2018
Not surprised about this....
Many people have long suspected Genevieve to be a lesbiian

All this one the babe is talking na format.
I'm sure that she and Genevieve have already had and are probably still having lesbiian sexx
Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by sage101: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Its KINDA PAINFUL but a FACT that our YOUTH are too LAZY to READ but Very QUICK TO REACT......

JUST SEE HOW SOME FOOLZ ARE DISGRACING THEIRSELVES ABOVE AND PROBABLY BELOW ME
Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by Martinez19(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Can't people simply read? Mentally lazy and rash youths.
Re: Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze by Olodo24: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
mezarddinny:

Tiwa Savage na Igbo?

(1) (Reply)

2016 Viral Plus Size Bride Shares Transformation Picture After 3 Years / "To Lots Of Love In 2020" - Bbnaija Winner Mercy Eke Says In Stunning New Photos / Burna Boy Shares Stunning Photos With His Mother, Bose Ogulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.