Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji -23-year-old Nigerian Model, Somto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji -23-year-old Nigerian Model, Somto (3326 Views)

Adunni Ade, Ninalowo, Lilian Esoro, Somto Akanegbu Cover Media Hub Magazine / Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze / Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji -23-year-old Nigerian Model, Somto by fancyhandsome(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nigerian ex-Mr. Teen, Emmanuel Somto, has vowed to marry famous Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji.

Somto is currently one of the most promising male models and pageant king in Nigeria and is gradually earning the reputation of being the model with notable flicks. 

January 2020, he got signed under Apple management, a modelling agency based in Thailand as the only African model. This represents a great achievement for the Nigerian model having initially won Mister model Africa, a continental title in Mister model International pageant.

In an interview with daily post, Somto talked about his relationship and how he has always love to be in a relationship with the A-list actress.

Miss Nnaji is about 18 years older than the model who insisted he will not allow age affect his feelings for the super actress, citing pop singer Mariah Caray and Nick Canon as his couple inspiration. 

"I love to be in a relationship with a strong woman. Somone who would always encourage me and not give up on me. I have had bad experiences and have learnt alot too. Work has not really allowed me to focus on relationships for now but am hoping in the nearest future I would look at that. 

"My kind of woman is Genevieve Nnaji. I grew up watching her movies and have always had this thing for her. She's 41 and am 23 which I feel its not an issue. She's just so special!. Most times, I dream about hanging out and having dinner with her. It's really crazy, more like a fantasy but I will do anything to marry her. I deeply love her."

Somto has had a share of hard time as a model having initially gone for various pageants where he never placed before winning his first major crown in 2016 at Mister Teen Nigeria. 

Sharing his experience as a young model in Imo he said: " Modelling in Nigeria is quite demanding. Focus is one element that has sustained my passion for this industry. There have been lots of hard times especially during my formative years. I was rejected by so many agencies, went for various pageant including Glo ultimate model, Mr Tourism Nigeria where I never placed in any of the categories. 

At a point, depression started taking shape but God is faithful. All these put me in a better shape and made me strive harder. Am grateful for the opportunities and few success so far, am hopeful a whole lot is yet to come".
Nigerian ex-Mr. Teen, Emmanuel Somto, has vowed to marry famous Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji.

Somto is currently one of the most promising male models and pageant king in Nigeria and is gradually earning the reputation of being the model with notable flicks. 

In an interview in YouTube, Somto talked about his relationship and how he has always love to be in a relationship with the A-list actress.

Miss Nnaji is about 18 years older than the model who insisted he will not allow age affect his feelings for the super actress, citing pop singer Mariah Caray and Nick Canon as his couple inspiration. 

"I love to be in a relationship with a strong woman. Somone who would always encourage me and not give up on me. I have had bad experiences and have learnt alot too. Work has not really allowed me to focus on relationships for now but am hoping in the nearest future I would look at that. 

"My kind of woman is Genevieve Nnaji. I grew up watching her movies and have always had this thing for her. She's 41 and am 23 which I feel its not an issue. She's just so special!. Most times, I dream about hanging out and having dinner with her. It's really crazy, more like a fantasy but I will do anything to marry her. I deeply love her."

Somto has had a share of hard time as a model having initially gone for various pageants where he never placed before winning his first major crown in 2016 at Mister Teen Nigeria. 

Sharing his experience as a young model in Imo he said: " Modelling in Nigeria is quite demanding. Focus is one element that has sustained my passion for this industry. There have been lots of hard times especially during my formative years. I was rejected by so many agencies, went for various pageant including Glo ultimate model, Mr Tourism Nigeria where I never placed in any of the categories. 

At a point, depression started taking shape but God is faithful. All these put me in a better shape and made me strive harder. Am grateful for the opportunities and few success so far, am hopeful a whole lot is yet to come".

His success in the industry have earned him notable recognitions and his cabinet are not short of awards.

His success in the industry have earned him notable recognitions and his cabinet are not short of awards.

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/12/i-want-to-marry-genevieve-nnaji-23-year-old-nigerian-model-somto/

Re: I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji -23-year-old Nigerian Model, Somto by Davash222(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2020

Alex.Report kind of awards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji -23-year-old Nigerian Model, Somto by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
You want to marry your mother. Stupid kid.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji -23-year-old Nigerian Model, Somto by Samsonmike22: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Let's calculate it..

Genevieve daughter is older than him cos she gave birth at age 16..

This one wan enjoy presidential food

All these small boys sha

Lalasticlala fit reason your mata put am ft hopeful Genevieve gets to see it.. She fit even like am

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji -23-year-old Nigerian Model, Somto by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Children of nowadays! Your grandma.
Re: I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji -23-year-old Nigerian Model, Somto by Onyi22(f): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin grin
Re: I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji -23-year-old Nigerian Model, Somto by NiklauseFred(m): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Believe this shit at ur own peril undecided

Re: I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji -23-year-old Nigerian Model, Somto by meobizy(f): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
He no fine reach. If he had Morris Chestnut or Michael Ealy kind of looks she’ll jump at the offer.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji -23-year-old Nigerian Model, Somto by SoftP(m): 1:53am On Jun 13, 2020
Spoilt child
Re: I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji -23-year-old Nigerian Model, Somto by amazingamaka: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2020
This one want to fck her mum oooo..

Children of this days self

(1) (Reply)

New Movie Trailer: “somewhere In Africa” Starring Majid Michael / 2face: ‘I Have Had A Crush On Sade Adu’ / Grammy Awards 2016 Shuns Nigerian Artistes As Nominations List Drops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.