Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

My Beautiful Queen Celebrating Her Birthday, Just Too Proud Of Her. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Beautiful Queen Celebrating Her Birthday, Just Too Proud Of Her. (492 Views)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Beautiful Queen Celebrating Her Birthday, Just Too Proud Of Her. by kaymandak(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
I wish my one and only lady a lovely birthday celebration, please help me to celebrate her on this her wonderful birthday occasion.
She's everything to me, I'm proud of her.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Queen Celebrating Her Birthday, Just Too Proud Of Her. by youngest85(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Awww.....
I feel like sucking her off

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Queen Celebrating Her Birthday, Just Too Proud Of Her. by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 06, 2018
She is more artificial than normal. Anyway, many happy returns to your baby boo.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Married To Another Woman Last Week & Another Today / Falz at "Unilorin" University of Ilorin / Wife Of Ekiti State Governor, Erelu Bisi Fayemi Currently Address In FOWOSO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.