Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Latest: Airtel Rollout 4G Network To Kwara, Oyo & More States With Free 4GB Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest: Airtel Rollout 4G Network To Kwara, Oyo & More States With Free 4GB Data (1589 Views)

MTN Newly Introduced Data Plans For 2019 + Free 4GB Data / (hot) How To Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel Sim Now! / Airtel 4G LTE Bonus Gives Airtel Free 4GB And 25% Data Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest: Airtel Rollout 4G Network To Kwara, Oyo & More States With Free 4GB Data by Mks3690: 5:20am On Oct 06, 2018
Airtel has just reached less than half of the states of 36 including the FTC with their 4G services (as at the time of making this post). Never the less, Airtel roll out 4G network though with the free incentive of 4GB data and an extra 25% bonus.

The leading data magus is Nigeria always placed their customers first. Below are details on how to enjoy the free Airtel 4GB data for swap to the new Airtel 4G network

List of states currently enjoying Airtel 4G networks is Abuja
Ibadan
Lagos
Rivers
Anambra
Nassara and Delta state, others are Ogun, Oyo and as well as many towns now enjoying the new Airtel 4G network coverage.

Good News to the people of Kwara State, the Senate President state, Dr Bukola Saraki.

The Airtel 4G now roll over to Ilorin the state capital of Kwara.

Benefits that come with the Airtel 4G

You can also buy a new 4G SIM card if you don’t want to upgrade the old SIM you have before. After the upgrade, users credited with

A 4GB free data which can only be used on the 4G network.

You also get 25% data bonus when you activate data plans from N500 and above for the next 3 months.

How to benefit from the Airtel 4GB data

Step 1: Get a 4G SIM:

Simply visit an Airtel Store near you to get a new 4G SIM or Upgrade your SIM to 4G

Dial *121# and select 4G services.

Step 2: Get a 4G enabled device

If your phone, MiFi or Dongle is not 4G enabled; please visit an Airtel Store or the nearest phone store to upgrade to a 4G phone.

To check if your phone is 4G enabled;

Step 3: Be within Airtel 4G Coverage

How to upgrade your SIM card to an Airtel 4G LTE Enabled One

Make sure you backup your contacts somewhere else.

Visit the nearest Airtel service centre closest to you.

Meet the Customer Care person and request for a 4G SIM upgrade.

You will be given a form to fill and your SIM card will be upgraded.

I also wrote on all the latest cheapest and best 4G enabled smartphone for the year 2018 on my website.

The latest updates on the 5G The Game Changer, like Nokia and leading mobile companies battle the flagship right

Source From

Home of Browsing Tips and Info-Tech updates

https://kinfoarena.com/
Re: Latest: Airtel Rollout 4G Network To Kwara, Oyo & More States With Free 4GB Data by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2018
If I have a data.. Will my data rolled over to the new SIM?
And I enjoy 100% data bonus on every sub and 8x my recharge on every recharge.. Will these roll over to my new SIM?

(1) (Reply)

Need 15k Good Android Phone / Umidigi A3 Or Xiaomi Redmi 6a / Redmi Note 7 4gb RAM 128gb ROM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.