Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! (980 Views)

Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. / List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest / How To Get Quick Loan Without Colateral, Visa, And Businesses Without Capital!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by finejibola: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2010
I am giving you business men and women a rare opportunity to get loans without colateral for your business.These loans are given to finance certain types of businesses.
What you will get from me:
1. Names and addresses of 2 firms here in Nigeria that are looking for serious business persons to give loans.
2. Phone Numbers of their managers/administrators.
3. A copy of the very proposal I used to get a loan of #500,000 recently from one of them.
For more details call Mrs Jibola on 08095821520.
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by finejibola: 5:46am On Jul 12, 2010
I just confirmed that loans for small businesses are also available.So utilise this opportunity.
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by finejibola: 5:51am On Jul 12, 2010
I just confirmed that loans for small businesses are also available.So utilise this opportunity.
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by Divab(f): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2010
pls madam, can you pls give us details abt this loan, thnx
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by bolaaremu(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2010
I just received the information that up to 85 loans are to be given without colateral in the remaining part of this year alone.So utilise this opportunity.
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by Divab(f): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2010
send details to flakes123@hotmail.com
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by martog: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2010
If truly you are willing to help, why would you ask people to pay you before giving out information about the company. You claimed the company gave you loan of 500k, and now you want people to pay you.
Greed is a disease.
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by majikprof(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2010
All these 419ers are here again if as you claim you got a loan of 500k from your imaginary firm why ask people to pay you b4 you give them the info it is only GOD in Heaven that will address your case, CRIMINALS
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by finejibola: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2010
Ok majikprof.keep your money in your pocket.

This is for serious business paople who want to get loans from the very source where I got mine

Opportunity comes but once.If you miss this na you sabi!!
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by homealone0: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2010
@finejibola how is to be paid before getting the loan, And also kindly let me have the details of this message very well before commenting on this loan of a thing?Cos this is your topic, (Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! )mean while,it's Collateral not Colateral,
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by finejibola: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2010
I wonder why people cannot spend a little money to get such a huge amount of loan. After all I did not get the information free myself!!

Those who are not comfortable paying into my account can contact me directly.Call 08095821520.
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by tayoTFC(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2010
@poster , God of thunder will kill scammer and yahoo plus, remember grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by kobikwelu(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^

at what rate madam,

pity peeps aint that naive
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by homealone0: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2010
How much is to be paid and thought no collateral ?
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2010
scam alert!!!!!!! shine your eyes before you loose your funds
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by finejibola: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2010
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by finejibola: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2010
Thanks to all those who requested for the package.I hope you are making full use of it.if you need further assistance you can always call my number 08095821520.
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by bolaaremu(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2010
cool
Re: Get A Loan Without Colateral For Your Business! by majikprof(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2010
@bolaaremu and @finejibola

the two of you, oh i forgot you are one and the same person "LAWAL AREMU" pls go to blazes and stop looking for innocent people to scam off their N3000

THIEF OLE BARAWO

@moderator pls block these 2 usernames and save us some stress here please

(1) (Reply)

Computer Typist Wanted! Wanted! Wanted! / : This Is An Urgent Vacancy For Medical Doctors Resident At Ibadan / Undergraduate With Good School Certificate Result Looking For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.