Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt (39473 Views)

Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
EmekaMD:
( it's called hard work and resilience..
Hard work and riches are two straight lines, they never meet.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by samlake(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
LMAO...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by AlhajaChinyere: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
EmekaMD:
This woman is filled with envy.. why bring Linda ikeji in every issue?

Look.. you had a headstart ahead Linda ikeji (your father was a governor) and yet she made it better than u did in life.. it's called hard work and resilience..

So stop hating and start working hard..

Oldmama pikin

Shut up there or I get rid of you and your shameless people from Lagos and Nairaland
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by israelmao(m): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
Only prostitute can trace the path of prostitutes.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by soliddust2020: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Curry30:

Who wan shine the rusted congo? When cha cha brand new tear rubbers dey around grin grin

My brother one guy for this thread say e go like shine her congo because oil no go dey and e go tight, you go fear fear cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by fof1: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
kidap:
Kemi Olunloyo took to her twitter page to reveal that some PDP Leaders are importing UNIPort girls to an hotel in Port Harcourt.

See tweet below...

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/kemi-olunloyo-reveals-pdp-politician-are-importing-uniport-students-to-an-hotel-in-ph

THIS LOUZY WOMAN IS STILL RANTING LIKE HER USUAL SELF? VERY UNFORTUNATE. LEARNT NO LESSONS YET.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by abbeyty(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wet in be her own? If she wants she should take a bus or a flight and join there.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by Curry30: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
soliddust2020:

My brother one guy for this thread say e go like shine her congo because oil no go dey and e go tight, you go fear fear cheesy

Lol...leave am. Him engine never knock na y him dey talk dat nonsense.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by einsteine(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
someone needs to send this woman to prison again, she should have a moment of sober reflection.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by homesteady(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
Is this supposed to be news? Even during broke ass boys party, they import girls talkless of when politicians are having an event.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by Maski87: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dis beach will do anything for attention
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by BlaQJeeZ: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
wizzyrich:
I think Kemi still need some Ibiyeomie factory settings.

I think what she need is deliverance slap
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by Tijay90(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
While in school, I used to hear those girls say they were going to pay ABC local government chairman a courtesy visit....a group of them o, not just one person... It took me a long while to understand.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by Nonsville(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
Aunty mind our business...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by nabegibeg: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
EmekaMD:
you must be a fool of u didn't see Linda on the pics she posted below
Did kemi tweets throw shades or discussed Linda in anyway? The picture you saw was it kemi that out there? Was there any direct or indirect tweet from kemi to Linda?

That you failed and refused to ask yourself this questions just confirmed you are the biggest fool to ever walked the face of the earth
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by nabegibeg: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
LadyHeaven:

Pardon me but the person you posted was actually correct, Kemi threw an open shade on Linda, go read again and tell me when you spot it, cheers

Older tweets yes this tweet no. Let's be objective in our approach
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by nabegibeg: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
batstan:

Olodo

As your lineage no gree get sense, cow
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by LadyHeaven(f): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
nabegibeg:

Older tweets yes this tweet no. Let's be objective in our approach

Lol, read again if you don't still see it, let it go grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by vindisick: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
nabegibeg:

Did kemi tweets throw shades or discussed Linda in anyway? The picture you saw was it kemi that out there? Was there any direct or indirect tweet from kemi to Linda?

That you failed and refused to ask yourself this questions just confirmed you are the biggest fool to ever walked the face of the earth
Hahaha
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by GIFTD: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
[Ppquote author=OlaAshawo post=71833959]death is really knocking at the door of this old hag [/quote] Go kill am na, idiot. Most of u are worst than Buari. Even with PMB's powers he allows everyone to express his opinion because we're democracy. One day na ur wife dey go nak and if u talk dem go kill u supporter of evil. We voted them to turn our economy around not for adultery, olodo!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by jamesbridget13(f): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Pls ma why do u want to give peoples wife at home HBP?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by EmekaMD(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
nabegibeg:

you must be so lazy and dull upstairs to have not seen the relationship between Linda's pics and the post up there.. plus the post including the pics was posted by Kemi..
Go Bleep yourself you dickhead
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by EmekaMD(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Shut up there or I get rid of you and your shameless people from Lagos and Nairaland
who is this inconsequential fool?
Abeg comot make I see road
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by EmekaMD(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
indigene:

Hard work and riches are two straight lines, they never meet.
says a lazy man..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by AlhajaChinyere: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
EmekaMD:
who is this inconsequential fool?
Abeg comot make I see road

Olori pelebe ipob!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by nabegibeg: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
EmekaMD:
you must be so lazy and dull upstairs to have not seen the relationship between Linda's pics and the post up there.. plus the post including the pics was posted by Kemi..
Go Bleep yourself you dickhead

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by EmekaMD(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
nabegibeg:

no thanks.. you'd need it more
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by EmekaMD(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Olori pelebe ipob!
e pain you? No apologies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) / Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) / Ebuka's 12 Different Outfits At BBNaija Live Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.