Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt (39480 Views)

Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by Realhommie(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2018
EmekaMD:
This woman is filled with envy.. why bring Linda ikeji in every issue?

Look.. you had a headstart ahead Linda ikeji (your father was a governor) and yet she made it better than u did in life.. it's called hard work and resilience..

So stop hating and start working hard..

Oldmama pikin
Where you see Linda Ikeji issue there? Abi na coz of that pix under the tweets?

Haba, you suppose know say na bloggers handiwork be that na, she only tweeted and didn't post any pix, her tweets had no semblance of any shade whatsoever thrown at Linda..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by EmekaMD(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2018
Realhommie:
Where you see Linda Ikeji issue there? Abi na coz of that pix under the tweets?

Haba, you suppose know say na bloggers handiwork be that na, she only tweeted and didn't post any pix, her tweets had no semblance of any shade whatsoever thrown at Linda..

wrong... She said "they have a bad role model" and then Linda's pics followed..
She posted it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by Realhommie(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2018
EmekaMD:
wrong... She said "they have a bad role model" and then Linda's pics followed..
She posted it
"A bad role model" could be just anybody..

If she didn't post the pix on her Twitter handle following her tweets on the issues she raised then your assumption is wrong.. I'm not active on Twiiter so i wouldn't know if she actually did post that pix on these tweets, if not then you know how bloggers try to link stories and issues.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by EmekaMD(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2018
Realhommie:
"A bad role model" could be just anybody..

If she didn't post the pix on her Twitter handle following her tweets on the issues she raised then your assumption is wrong.. I'm not active on Twiiter so i wouldn't know if she actually did post that pix on these tweets, if not then you know how bloggers try to link stories and issues.
next time don't argue over what you're not sure of..
When I tell u she posted the pics I was not being silly..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt by Realhommie(m): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2018
EmekaMD:

When I tell u she posted the pics I was not being silly..
This was all that i needed to know.. Thank you

Yemi Alade Serves Hotness In Denim-on-denim Outfit / Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos / Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures)