Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla (2792 Views)

My Boss Converted His Toyota Corolla To Electric / Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? / Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla by lillyontop(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2018
Good day my people please is possible for me to upgrade my 2011/2012 regular Toyota Corolla to sport cos I really love the body built of the sport model the reason I got the normal is because I love the digital cluster on it and sport comes with the analog

Re: Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla by diportivo: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
e possible na
Re: Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla by SmartToyota(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buy bumper skirts, fix & you're good to go.
Re: Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla by lillyontop(m): 5:37am On Oct 07, 2018
SmartToyota:
Buy bumper skirts, fix & you're good to go.
I know I can get the sport front and back bumper but what about the side padded how and where can I get them
Re: Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla by nurey(m): 5:41am On Oct 07, 2018
lillyontop:

I know I can get the sport front and back bumper but what about the side padded how and where can I get them

The Toyota Corolla is a robber magnet now you want to add sports to it and it will become militants, kidnappers and terrorist magnet. grin nah joke o.

you will get the side skirt too nah in the market

1 Like

Re: Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla by emmaak2(m): 6:29am On Oct 07, 2018
E go chop money o
Re: Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 07, 2018
You arent just gonna buy bumper skirts alone. You have to get the follow come sport bumber with skirts for the front and back. Then you can purchase the side skirts alone and the spoiler.
Then you need to wash your lights or swap with the factory matted sports headlamps and oven bake the ride to bring it out. Budget like 200k for this job
Re: Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla by lillyontop(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Pipedreams:
You arent just gonna buy bumper skirts alone. You have to get the follow come sport bumber with skirts for the front and back. Then you can purchase the side skirts alone and the spoiler.
Then you need to wash your lights or swap with the factory matted sports headlamps and oven bake the ride to bring it out. Budget like 200k for this job
Thanks alot please do you know anyone that sells all these components from the market
Re: Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla by lillyontop(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
nurey:

The Toyota Corolla is a robber magnet now you want to add sports to it and it will become militants, kidnappers and terrorist magnet. grin nah joke o.

you will get the side skirt too nah in the market

Lol God forbid onless they give me a substitute for it and I am not going lower maybe like 2015 Corolla
Re: Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla by AceRoyal: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Pipedreams:
How can I contact u pls
Re: Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
lillyontop:

Thanks alot please do you know anyone that sells all these components from the market

Visit Paramo in Ladipo Mushin.
Re: Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla by lourash(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
lillyontop:

sent u PM
Re: Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla by lillyontop(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
lourash:

sent u PM

Please send me your whatsapp no or you can message me on mine 08032965542
Re: Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla by asamwababy: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
No need to buy front bumpers.

Just order for front skirts alone.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-2012-2013-Toyota-Corolla-S-Style-Front-Bumper-Lips-Spoiler-Black-/292551524128?fits=Make%3AToyota%7CModel%3ACorolla
Re: Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla by PAQ(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
lillyontop:
Good day my people please is possible for me to upgrade my 2011/2012 regular Toyota Corolla to sport cos I really love the body built of the sport model the reason I got the normal is because I love the digital cluster on it and sport comes with the analog

I also want to do same to my Corolla. Regretting not going for the sports in the first place, cos whenever i see a Sports i go just vex.

From what i know, instead of buying the whole bumper which will be very expensive, you can just get the front, side and rear bumper spoilers, which can be sprayed to match your car, rather than having to respray the whole car. Then instead of changing the headlights, get someone who can open it and blackout the headlights by spraying the inner chamber then glue it back. If u want it smoked out, just aply very light tints over it.

I am not Lagos based, I have looked for the spoilers to no avail. Kindly let us know how much u get urs. Cos i must get that sports look.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord (EOD)2005 Gear Disengage While Still On Drive / Ivm Coaster Bus / #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.