Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (891 Views)

I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2018
Re: ... by thesicilian: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2018
You didn't really know him well enough before you got married to him and that is your fault.

Now you have a tough decision to make, whether to stay with him through the storm (If he is a responsible person) or to leave.

1 Like

Re: ... by UncleNnamdi: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2018
For every unfortunate wife complaining is indirectly responsible for whatever that befalls on her.

Wise women don't marry men who are willing to marry them, they marry men who are willing to be a good and responsible husband to them.

Don't run away from challenges, face the consequences of your mistakes, he's your husband.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2018
Re: ... by Eketem: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2018
You assumed a lot instead of asking and getting clear answers and a financial plan.

Mistake has been done, do you work? You need a financial plan, what do you earn both? What are your bills? Get an exercise book and write out every single thing
Reduce expenses until it fits into your bill and you can afford savings

3 Likes

Re: ... by babythug(f): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ensure your family planning is intact please no point adding baby expenses to this mess!

Does he see his poor financial state or its only you who has a clear picture of the situation?

Is he willing to sort the mess? Maybe he needs some guidance and perhaps you can assist him.

Detail the debts and work a plan towards clearing them albeit bit by bit. You may also have to bear done of these debts ( for better for worse). Sell off any unneeded items / assets he has .

You cut expenses to the barest minimum no matter the pressure from him or others and watch for a few months.

After this you may begin to consider staying or leaving.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: ... by tabithababy(f): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Eeyah sad

Get ready to be the breadwinner of the house forever embarassed

Una go pay bills tire undecided
Re: ... by OldBeer: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
tabithababy:
Eeyah sad
Get ready to be the breadwinner of the house forever embarassed
Una go pay bills tire undecided
Correction
SHE go pay bills tire

1 Like

Re: ... by tabithababy(f): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
OldBeer:
Correction

SHE go pay bills tire

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ... by Eketem: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=Excesslove222 post=71833871][/quote]

Do you want to lament or get solutions?
When you meet a man open your eyes, ask serious questions you will get the truth except you don't want it.

I don't know what you want to hear because all the possible solutions we have given you have a reason it won't work.

It is important now that you don't get pregnant again, sort out the finances first please, a child will make things tougher
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: ... by meobizy(f): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Excesslove222:
OP congratulations on your LLP and more grease to your elbow for your DDP.
I just read your diary and all I can say is PPO.
Re: ... by meobizy(f): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Excesslove222:
meobizy.... I don't even understand what you wrote in the mention lol. but thanks for the good wishes anyways
The abbreviations I used were gibberish. I was only trying to point out how frustrating trying to decipher the ones you used were.
I wouldn't mind if you typed them in full then maybe put the acronyms in brackets, you were already on track when you wrote 'MC [miscarriage]'.
I enjoyed reading the journal. Life is more fun when seeing it through other people's perspectives.

(1) (Reply)

Can A 16yrs Marry While In Secondary School? / Discover What Your Birth Month Reveals For Your Fortune For 2019 Here / Back To School: Children Shoes And School Bags - Nationwide Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.