Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? (14290 Views)

Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? / Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) / Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by NickMarvey(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
I have noticed that its mostly in Africa that ladies wear pants & tights under their dresses. If you ask them they will say because they don't want guys to see their undies when they sit or something.
The actual fact is that it isn't healthy because you can imagine the amount of heat it will cause and most times you find out that it results to really offensive odor in the Virgina.
In most western countries especially in their summer, most girls wear very shot shirts with just pants or sometimes even without pants and the reason being that they want fresh air coming in. They don't really care if one stupid pervert is forcing himself to look in between their legs because you can see but you can't touch or come close.
I have met a lot of Nigerian and African girls in Africa that will wear a pant and a tight on top of it before wearing a skirt or dress and when I try to correct them that its not right, they just think am one of those guys that probably like looking in between a girls leg. Hell no.
So am thinking, is it really right or its actually wrong especially for healthy reasons.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by phintohlar(f): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
Me no even gbadun that thing called tights, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Pant is enough for me and even sometimes i don't even wear any, i no dey open yansh carelessly

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
So wrong. One of the leading causes of smelly vjays

2 Likes

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by NickMarvey(m): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
phintohlar:
Me no even gbadun that thing called tights, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Pant is enough for me and even sometimes i don't even wear any, i no dey open yansh carelessly

Coming from a lady, I love this. Nice one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by NickMarvey(m): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
So wrong. One of the leading causes of smelly vjays

Exactly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by Oreofepeters: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
that's why we have many fish smelling vagina

12 Likes

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by MJBOLT: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
prove to us that you dont wear pants by showing us pictures

phintohlar:

14 Likes

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by MJBOLT: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
some will wear pant,tight and jeans grin at the same time

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by cekaz: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
strong thing
Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by osemoses1234(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
MJBOLT:

Agro man everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by tayo4ng(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
The only time You Can ses me put on pant Is wen am on transit,it make me uncomfortable

2 Likes

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by phintohlar(f): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
MJBOLT:

ur eye go just go home dey wait for u

2 Likes

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by chiommy123(f): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
those ones wearing tight should come and defend themselves as everyone here dey deny

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by NickMarvey(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
chiommy123:
those ones wearing tight should come and defend themselves as everyone here dey deny

True talk... Which category are you?
Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by NickMarvey(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oreofepeters:
that's why we have many fish smelling vagina

Am telling you bro. You can imagine wearing pant and tight at same time under a skirt or dress just for guys not to see under. But the guy that will finally see under has to bear some very bad odor and won't tell you because he doesn't want to embarrass you. Then when he says he no do again they will say men are bad.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by Oreofepeters: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
NickMarvey:

Am telling you bro. You can imagine wearing pant and tight at same time under a skirt or dress just for guys not to see under. But the guy that will finally see under has to bear some very bad odor and won't tell you because he doesn't want to embarrass you. Then when he says he no do again they will say men are bad.
abi that's why nigerian men move from one pussy to the other. I don't feel sorry for their ass when being dumbed. After frustrating the man with bad odor he then dump you, you go cum come online dey rant men are scum.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by NickMarvey(m): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oreofepeters:
abi that's why nigerian men move from one pussy to the other. I don't feel sorry for their ass when being dumbed. After frustrating the man with bad odor he then dump you, you go cum come online dey rant men are scum.....

Lol... I weak ooo
Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by 1Sharon(f): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Tights or pantyhose? undecided What you lot in Nigeria refer to as tights are actually called cycling shorts

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by hausadreturn(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
phintohlar:
But with the pants alone, won't the panty lines show?
I thought the reason for the tight was to prevent those lines.

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by Hector09(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
I hate discussing abt women underwears cus i'm nt a pussy man and it always irritate me to see some guys discussing abt ladies under wears

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by kellyJames5(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
It's not really healthy for the down below. I don't even know how they manage to feel comfortable under such condition.

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by emperorsversion(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=Hector09 post=71838861]I hate discussing abt women underwears cus i'm nt a pussy man and it always irritate me to see some guys discussing abt ladies under

I get you... you are an "ass man"
Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by phintohlar(f): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
hausadreturn:
But with the pants alone, won't the panty lines show?
I thought the reason for the tight was to prevent those lines.
it depends, some girls can be very funny with the way they wear pants that even with the tight u can still see the traces of the pant, that one go con devide their yansh into 2
Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by tee59(f): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
It depends on individual preferences. I wear both cus, I take bike a lot and wear short clothes most time, can't be comfortable with panties alone, especially while going out or work. And that doesn't mean, my vj smells. So, stop generalizing most ladies wearing both together have smelling vjs. What about those wearing only panties and still smell than there. Ladies go for what that makes your body comfortable always.

15 Likes

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by 2buffagain(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hector09:
I hate discussing abt women underwears cus i'm nt a pussy man and it always irritate me to see some guys discussing abt ladies under wears

So what are you? A dick man?

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
I'm trying to find the romance in this thread
Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by Deckline(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
Some gals will wear pant,bumpshort,leggins and jeans sad sad OMG warris the meaning of all dils iranu. Ah Bisola, may the gods punish you wherever you are.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by FOWOSHERE01(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
Pant and tights... Always annoying

2 Likes

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
phintohlar:

Hanty..sometimes U mean u will put on skirt or gown with without putting on pant.
What if something hooks ur cloth and tear it or raise it up undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by phintohlar(f): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hanty..sometimes U mean u will put on skirt or gown with without putting on pant.
What if something hooks ur cloth and tear it or raise it up undecided
na today
Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
phintohlar:
na today
Nawao..
Anything can happen anyday.
Expert no Dey for this one.
Re: Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? by GOFRONT(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
cheesy

During the days of our mothers, they are just ok with pant and shimmy......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Use Dettol To Get Rid Of Acne And Pimples For Good. / Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? / #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.