Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) (50472 Views)

Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? / Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono / Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by nlfpmod: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
As shared by Caroline Rathabe:

Wanted to bring awareness to you Ladies that wear ”Lashes” be careful of the glue that they are using, and make sure you’re not allergic to it.

They had to flush her eyes out 4X. The doctor said if she would’ve went to sleep, she would’ve woken up blind.

https://twitter.com/Carolinerathabe/status/1599082762304049153

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Olachase(m): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
She won do eye lashes #1500 take ham Bill that innocent guy 200k per night

She go Don day regret by now grin grin

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Out of all women accessories, the only one I cherish most is waistbead. I can sell all my family lands for a girl on waistbead. Girls without waistbead should be seen and addressed as terrorist, in my opinion!

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

All these don't entice me in a woman.. but, you see waistbead smiley the dangling sound during coitus is glorious.

May nature be kind to all waist on bead. Iseee!

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Uptoyou(f): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Would've went?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by MoneySEASON: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
The extent girls go just to beautify their body is something else, my girlfriend and future wife would not do all this, because I will marry a girl that doesn't need all these to be beautiful, only moderate If need be.

BBL
BREAST ENLARGEMENT
HIP ENLARGEMENT
ASS PUMPING
EYE LASHES
ANKLE CHAIN
NOSE RING
NIPPLE RING
NAVEL RING
TONGUE RING
EAR RINGS
LIPS STICK/GLOSS
WIGS
PAN CAKES
CREAMS
FACE OIL, etc...... (The list is endless)

Thank God for making me come out as male, we men just need money, water, good food and A.C kind of weather to look fresh and handsome.

So, MEN, no girl should ever tell you you're ugly, because you aren't, (NO MAN IS UGLY!) if she does, just make sure you tripple your hustle, use it as motivation, I swear, that same girl will rush you like water when your hustle pays.

Girls told me that, not because I was ugly, they said it because I wasn't given them time. I was focusing on the money. They tell me I'm ugly just to make me feel less of my self or feel like I should commit to them. They just said it out of frustration so I'll have something to be pained about but I'm wired in a different way that shits like that doesn't affect me one bit.

Girls can do anything to get you and also to harm you once you frustrate them. (E.g, when you behave as if they don't exist, not giving them a single attention, prefering to talk to other girl or her close friend... etc)

My advice to young hustlers, leave women and focus on you. The only woman you should give that lavida loca kind of lifestyle as you're still hustling or already made is your mom and your sister. Believe me, they deserve 100x more of what y'all doing for your GF's, crush etc.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by riverbird: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
All this just to attract men, but most women take foolish risk sha.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by MoneySEASON: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Out of all women accessories, the only one I cherish most is waistbead.I can sell all my family lands for a girl on waistbead Girls without waistbead should be seen and addressed as terrorist, in my opinion!

This is SIMPING man! angry

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
MoneySEASON:

This is SIMPING man! angry
I know. We're all SIMPs in the eyes of God.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Tofope(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Out of all women accessories, the only one I cherish most is waistbead. I can sell all my family lands for a girl on waistbead. Girls without waistbead should be seen and addressed as terrorist, in my opinion!

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

All these don't entice me in a woman.. but, you see waistbead smiley the dangling sound during coitus is glorious.

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by MatrixReloaded: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
This is reason why artificial is bad. Natural will always win

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Dexpro: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
You are SIMPly pathetic. Like seriously? No insults intended.
Zonefree:

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by MoneySEASON: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:

I know. We're all SIMPs in the eyes of God.

Only you Abeg.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by adecz: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
undecided

❌Women of these days are just too
insecure with their natural God given
looks.❌❎❌

⏩FakeComplexion
⏩Fake lashes
⏩Fake boobs
⏩Fake nyash
⏩Fake Accents
⏩Fake life
⏩Fake friends
⏩Fake pooosy
⏩Fake accents
⏩Fake nails
⏩Fake hair
⏩Fake eyebrows
⏩Fake lips

Most are using fake certificates❗️❗️

Naija men don suffer☹️☹️☹️☹️

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
I pray she gets well soon

2 Likes

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Get well soon
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Slawomirr: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Very dangerous

Eye lashes

Contact lens or what is it called

Can damage the eyes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
To even think one mumu is doing this to an innocent child undecided.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Beauty turn deformity...I thank God for giving her second chance...any sensible man will desire to marry someone with good character and good sense of judgement and if the lady is naturally beautiful is a plus but artificial beauty with toxic character is a huge turnoff for me..I have never dated such character in my life ..i mean ladies who are poor academically, selfish,lazy and greedy ,single ladies should first beautify thier mind ,soul with sound character and be modest with their desires from men ,to attract sensible men of good character and wisdom..a fool will attract a fool ,a wise person will attract a wise person, a holy person will be attracted to a holy man and a wicked lady will attract a wicked man..a vain lady will be attracted to a vain man ..we all got what we deserve in this world..a lazy person will attract poverty and a diligent person will attract wealth

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by unclejb2(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
How e take concern us... If you blind, your toto becomes very cheap.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Akfrenzy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin They go through all this Bcuz of man's attention grin grin but tomorrow they'll still say men are SC*M

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by devilmaycry: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by themanderon: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Someone God created perfect is about to turn herself blind Bartemeus. This generation is just so vain. Killing yourself over things that would soon fade away.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Simeony007(m): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Then I saw a video couple of days ago of a little girl with it, Good forbid this thing happened to her what would the mother say? It's the work of the devil.

Devil: Why always me?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by popweezy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
These girls still won't listen to you..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Olaolex: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Uptoyou:
Would've went?
You saw it too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Izunwa(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Flush her eyes 4times There will still be problem now or in the future for sure undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by charles614: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Am I the only person that doesn't feel attracted to women that puts on lashes

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Well well well

Look what we have here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out / Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.