Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) (100038 Views)

Where Is Pastor Chris's Ex-wife Now? Anita Oyakhilome / Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by icogb: 12:17am On Oct 07, 2018
Shelumiel:
Pastor Chris was sued to court on cases of adultery by his own wife . Read and decide for yourself: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/pastor-oyakhilomes-wife-accuses-adultery-sues-divorce/
Dnt mind her. Maybe she wld also argue abt not hearing wen pst Chris was in favour of gays.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by icogb: 12:26am On Oct 07, 2018
mrchris3:
Whether pastor chris and anita and truly people of God only God can decide. But that a woman would choose to miss such a golden moment in her daughter's life speak volume about her person.
No. It speaks volume of d kind of hurt she went through. TRUE STORY.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by peterphd(m): 12:29am On Oct 07, 2018
AreaFada2:

I agree with much of what you said. But the Bible never said Christians will be perfect or that POPULAR pastors will necessarily be genuine and be assured heaven. NO, it didn't. But it doesn't mean their publications were entirely useless. At times one who receives advice might succeed with that advice than the giver.

Now there are things people of other religions have done or do that clearly do not tally with teachings of their religions. Not only Christians. Some have been known to kill their own daughter or the fiance/hubby if they do not support the relationship, as in honour killing.

Clearly, both should have put their disagreement aside for the daughter's sake. Like I have always said, a forgiving person will become an even more forgiving Christian. The Damascus Road conversion of Saul to Paul is extremely rare in modern times.

GoTv is not a Christian. He's a Muslim fraud hiding under that label to criticize Christians. Take his advice with a pinch of salt

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by icogb: 12:31am On Oct 07, 2018
Yewandequeen:

If that's how you see it. Like I said earlier she could v ignored the husband and just be there to support her daughter. That's all.
What if she wasnt invited? What if d daughter doesn't like her? It must always be d woman. Sighs.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by icogb: 12:36am On Oct 07, 2018
cescky:

What kind of hardend devil are you?

What lies? Even all the white people he's healed are all planned by him?...that woman. Is just exposing the spirit behind her..for those whom are spiritually enlightened you will understand better...personally I don't know the man, but I have the spirit of God and he agrees with all what this man preaches...

So u mr man and non entity..your just a devil..but you and your cohorts will be shamed publicly soon enough..
Spirit of God wif all dos curses? Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by ProGSM(m): 12:42am On Oct 07, 2018
Coconut head. Mind your business.
Shelumiel:
There were allegations of infidelity in the marriage of Chris Oyakilome and his wife .Perhaps the bitterness of standing with an unfaithful husband was the reason for her absence.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian, I'm ashamed people still attend this man's church or seek marital counselling in his church despite his failed marriage. The bible says in the book of Psalms that a man shall leave his parents and stick to any amount of women he desires. Yet this man heads a church and he couldn't resolve his marital crisis to the extent that his Ex wife doesn't deem it fit to attend their daughters marriage yet this unforgiving pretenders sold millions of copies of Rhapsody of realities to millions of gullible Christians. Even if he was a chronic womanizer as alleged by the bitter wife, they couldn't shield their swords for their daughter's sake I'm sometimes ashamed to be a Christian. Hate them or not Muslims are better than we Christians cos they practice what they preach sad

‘Bitter’ wife?! Really?! So a wife shouldn’t be angry that her husband broke his vows by taking another. So she is now bitter? Wow! Doesn’t the Bible even say, one of the grounds for divorce is adultery?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by icogb: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2018
sandra50:
That's sad..so now that they have been apart for many years and he is not dating I think holy spirit has dried his sperm and I know he doesn't get honey again.
Lol. You re crazy. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Adetaiwoo: 12:44am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian, I'm ashamed people still attend this man's church or seek marital counselling in his church despite his failed marriage. The bible says in the book of Psalms that a man shall leave his parents and stick to any amount of women he desires. Yet this man heads a church and he couldn't resolve his marital crisis to the extent that his Ex wife doesn't deem it fit to attend their daughters marriage yet this unforgiving pretenders sold millions of copies of Rhapsody of realities to millions of gullible Christians. Even if he was a chronic womanizer as alleged by the bitter wife, they couldn't shield their swords for their daughter's sake I'm sometimes ashamed to be a Christian. Hate them or not Muslims are better than we Christians cos they practice what they preach sad

I do not wish to question your born again claim however, I'm at a loss as to why a self professed born again will be so judgemental?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by decasey(m): 12:46am On Oct 07, 2018
She shouldn't have done dat, 2 bad.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 07, 2018
sunisonflex29:
Anita fall my hand. I was hoping the wedding will bring them back together.

From the way he bashed his wife on the pulpit to his flock. He looks like the kind of man that will say he will not give his blessing if his estranged wife attends the wedding. For peace to reign his family tended to his ego.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 07, 2018
With the allegations of intimate and sexual relations between him and Sinach, no mother will come to her daughter’s wedding to see the ex husbands mistress there. That’s a disgusting shameless behaviour from the so called pastor, inviting his alleged mistress to the daughters wedding. Anyway, men will always be pigs.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Brownshugar69: 12:48am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:

From this your comment you are not born again but you are born against. If you are born again you should know that all these things happenings in church is left for God to judge and not you. If on the last day we will give account for what we did on earth, everybody should be ready to face Baba God by himself/herself for whatever they did on earth. The rubbish you people say here does not mean anything

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by icogb: 12:50am On Oct 07, 2018
cescky:

Don't mind the mumu...just bent on t alking like a donkey...allegation this allegations that...the said said she wasn't leaving him, because of adultery but for irreconcilable differences...what ever the case, am not in favour of her suffering what ever she was suffering, but a visit to her blog shows how bitter she is...before man bitterness is a small thing, but before God is a grevious as murder..what ever she's doing the spirit of God isn't behind her..she couldn't even consider not the congregation...but her own daughters...if truly she believes in a God..that forgives all mans sins..who is she to not forgive?..anyways the devil is always a liar
Lol. Funny hw you re bashing her for not being forgiving yet not knowing wot she went / goin through. Tis your type dat purposely hurt a born again christian den turn arnd to start quoting bible.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by DextrousDavid(m): 12:51am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:
who r u decievin? u are not a believer. Shit typer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Spatta: 12:51am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:

You are indeed a Muslism. Apart from murdering the passage you intend to quote, You also mentioned a wrong book where it is not. Everyone knows how most of the Pastor did this and Pastor did that is coming from the camp of your fellows.

No christian will quote a bible verse with such assurance as you have done knowing he is quoting from a wrong book

But thank you for the observation. Christians still love you, they don't cut peoples throat and necks

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by icogb: 12:55am On Oct 07, 2018
Shelumiel:
The truth is a bitter pill; it needs to be swallowed for the good of the body . Pastor Chris is just masquerading as man of God ; this is a fact that his adulterous lifestyle has put in print courtesy of his wife who knows him better .
Dnt mind dat guy. D fact is dat he may be among d fanatics or he didn't know or follow dis issue wen it happened or he may be amng d forgetful Nigerians.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 07, 2018
You're pouring spit, nobody's forcing you to remain a Christian. Join Islam or gtfoh undecided

On second thoughts, you're not even a Christian sef, kmt, attention seeking mumu

GoTV:

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by donspero(m): 12:56am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:
/// as your fellow born again we disclam you, abeg shift holier than tho, man after God’s own broke rules bigger dan this yet was forgiven, who made you judge, na una Dey spoil Christanity abeg shift, on be half of my fellow bornagain bro we dash you to d muslims

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by tomdon(m): 12:58am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:

Nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by otherway: 1:11am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:

Stop posting rubbish.

He did not divorce the wife but the wife divorced him.

No man is holy.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by icogb: 1:19am On Oct 07, 2018
TheNaijanBlog:

From the way he bashed his wife on the pulpit to his flock. He looks like the kind of man that will say he will not give his blessing if his estranged wife attends the wedding. For peace to reign his family tended to his ego.
. Thank you for dis. I'm surprised a whole lot of pple re bashing d wife. Nigerians? Tis either we re too forgetful or we re jst stupid. There is nobody dat followed their ish from day one dat wld be here bashing d wife. I remember d speed with whc dey deleted her picture from their website nd som other acts like dat- d humiliations wen dia was stl room for reconciliation. So much for someone dat wld want his marriage to work. The thing is that there a lot of things abt pst. Chris nd his church d wrld wld stl knw same wif Oyedepo too. I only pray for God's mercy esp for d christiandom.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by icogb: 1:24am On Oct 07, 2018
Philpham:
With the allegations of intimate and sexual relations between him and Sinach, no mother will come to her daughter’s wedding to see the ex husbands mistress there. That’s a disgusting shameless behaviour from the so called pastor, inviting his alleged mistress to the daughters wedding. Anyway, men will always be pigs.
I wanted to like your comment bt for d last line... Not all men re bad.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by icogb: 1:30am On Oct 07, 2018
skarlett:
You're pouring spit, nobody's forcing you to remain a Christian. Join Islam or gtfoh undecided

On second thoughts, you're not even a Christian sef, kmt, attention seeking mumu

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Emmyjah50: 1:38am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:

Your born again should be scrutinized.
If this statement is what your born again has taught you.
Don't judge before the time.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 07, 2018
icogb:
Dnt curse pple. Tis unchristlike.

Don't judge me, it's unchristlike smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Lokoyen(m): 1:41am On Oct 07, 2018
jesmond3945:
your comparison is very faulty. Adherents of both religion fail to practice what they preach. What do you say of boko haram and other ills in islam? In christianity the major problem is sexual sins while in islam the major problem is violence.

Leave DAT one alone he/she is confused.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by globalresource: 1:42am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:

Your statement shows you are not a Christian

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by icogb: 1:47am On Oct 07, 2018
skarlett:

Don't judge me, it's unchristlike smiley
Smiles. If you check bck you'ld see I deleted dat cos I felt you'ld not understand. Actually, I meant to write something else bt I decided 2 write dat first while I com bck to modify.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 07, 2018
icogb:
. Thank you for dis. I'm surprised a whole lot of pple re bashing d wife. Nigerians? Tis either we re too forgetful or we re jst stupid. There is nobody dat followed their ish from day one dat wld be here bashing d wife. I remember d speed with whc dey deleted her picture from their website nd som other acts like dat- d humiliations wen dia was stl room for reconciliation. So much for someone dat wld want his marriage to work. The thing is that there a lot of things abt pst. Chris nd his church d wrld wld stl knw same wif Oyedepo too. I only pray for God's mercy esp for d christiandom.

My dear that’s what you get in a patriarchial society. How can a mother purposely miss her own daughter’s wedding? A daughter that she raised as a single mother in the U.K. when Chris banished her and chose the time to parade her during events. The way they deleted her existence enh! It was like she did not exist. I did not see her sister don’t know if she was there, maybe it’s a case where children chose which parent to support. Women dey try sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Nukilia: 1:55am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:
sad [s]As a born again Christian, I'm ashamed people still attend this man's church or seek marital counselling in his church despite his failed marriage. The bible says in the book of Psalms that a man shall leave his parents and stick to any amount of women he desires. Yet this man heads a church and he couldn't resolve his marital crisis to the extent that his Ex wife doesn't deem it fit to attend their daughters marriage yet this unforgiving pretenders sold millions of copies of Rhapsody of realities to millions of gullible Christians. Even if he was a chronic womanizer as alleged by the bitter wife, they couldn't shield their swords for their daughter's sake I'm sometimes ashamed to be a Christian. Hate them or not Muslims are better than we Christians cos they practice what they preach[/s] sad

Wrong biblical quotings!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Three Arguments For God's Existence / Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.