Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding (24536 Views)

Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by Kingsmeal: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
The elaborate wedding between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s first daughter Sharon Oyakhilome, and her Ghanaian boo, Phillip Frimpongm held last Saturday October 6, 2018 in Lagos. The Oyakhilome’s family and friends were present but sadly Pastor Chris’ Ex-wife Anita was conspicuously absent.
“She must have felt left out of everything since Sharon lived with her dad,” a source at the Christ Embassy told Kemiashefonlovehaven.

“The wedding was more of a Christ Embassy ‘event’ and everyone was present. Maybe she would have felt uncomfortable with the members and pastors around. Not only that, the Oyakhilome family were all present and she might have felt funny what with the drama she pulled before and after the divorce.”

And on whether Pastor Chris could have barred her from attending the ceremony, the source authoritatively said;

“Its not possible for the man of God to have done that. He is a peace-loving person and even if such happened, Anita, who is known to have been vocal since the divorce took place, must have taken to social media to express herself. I think she just didn’t feel up to handling what would have happened at the event.”

The divorce case between Pastor Chris and Anita was filed in 2014 in United Kingdom on the grounds of “unreasonable behaviour”, adultery and several other allegations. Months after the divorce, the estranged couple reportedly shared their two kids. While Sharon, the eldest, preferred her dad, Charlene stayed with her mum.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/anita-oyakhilome-finally-reveals-why-she-did-not-attend-her-daughters-wedding/

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by slivertongue: 12:10am On Oct 10, 2018
abeg make dem free us from dia family wahala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 10, 2018
Reporter how did you know its 'preferred her dad' ?
You people should be very careful.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by KanwuliaMama: 1:38am On Oct 10, 2018
So, what did she reveal? undecided

102 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 10, 2018
Nonsense and ingredients. Who is the person reporting how someone felt? Are you her?
Is she you?
Did she send you?
What is your business gangan in the matter.
Their family, their business

40 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by jbreezy: 5:24am On Oct 10, 2018
fear reporters before running from a python

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by lonelydora: 5:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Damage Control.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by BAVOSKI(m): 5:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Aye le ooooooooo
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by Successdude(m): 5:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)
Hillsong United
Lyrics
You call me out upon the waters
The great unknown where feet may fail
And there I find You in the mystery
In oceans deep
My faith will stand

And I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise, my soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine

Your grace abounds in deepest waters
Your sovereign hand
Will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
You've never failed and You won't start now

So I will call upon Your name

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior

I will call upon Your name
Keep my eyes above the waves
My soul will rest in Your embrace
I am Yours and You are mine

Many times what we need is just a companion that speaks to our mind and touches us to calm. Life has got so much problems. Speak free; see free; live free. At the end peace n joy is the need of every life !

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by fasho01(m): 5:32am On Oct 10, 2018
Bloggers and their need for site traffic.. The hustle is real mehn

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by gabman700: 5:32am On Oct 10, 2018
Still looking for where she revealed the reason... No coherence, no correlation with the topic.

The post should have been titled: Christ embassy member presumes why Anita was absent...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 10, 2018
SEUN!!!why is this rubbish and empty news without any content on front page.
the source said, the source said, the source said then u added old news about the divore.
i even thought anita granted an interview with the headline i saw
nonsense blogger

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by Kobicove(m): 5:34am On Oct 10, 2018
I can't find any place in the article where Anita actually gave her reasons for being absent...who wrote this rubbish anyway? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by dominique(f): 5:34am On Oct 10, 2018
Misleading title

So Anita is now a "source from Christ Embassy?"

4 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by jaybee3(m): 5:34am On Oct 10, 2018
Like what da Bleep?
What exactly did she reveal or where is the direct quote from her?

Which mod added this to the homepage without going through the damn info?

Junks everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by LaCremy: 5:34am On Oct 10, 2018
Once a blissful family cry

What really into this woman?

I wish they can reunite once again!

SAY NO TO DIVORCE

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by scopusng(m): 5:35am On Oct 10, 2018
Abeg, make morning reach make I go bank go withdraw 1.30M naira hare. Mtcheee
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by ikorodureporta: 5:35am On Oct 10, 2018
So, who peeped into her soul to reveal this shtt?? & D mod carry am go fp

...None of us know the actual cause of their divorce 'cos enemies still keep top secrets

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by easyfem(m): 5:35am On Oct 10, 2018
This is complete rubbish , is our bloggers insane , even if I think of something now , stupid bloggers has device to guess what is on my mind

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 10, 2018
OP, you have fish brain.

That's all I can type about you and your nonsense post.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by martineverest(m): 5:39am On Oct 10, 2018
bloggers and lies.....they just realised that the story is trending..only to start cooking up lies to make people visit their blogs

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by boman2014: 5:39am On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by bluegrass07: 5:41am On Oct 10, 2018
The OP and the Moderator that pushed this dustbin to the FP. . . .las las, thunderstorms go damage your phone screens and una no go make heaven.

Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by Zi: 5:42am On Oct 10, 2018
OP lie lie blogger!
She did not speak! At least from your article.

Christ Embassy spoke about her not being at the event and of course they will never portray her in good light! Because Chris is their god-of-man.

Christ Embassy reporting about “the drama she pulled after the divorce”. Nonsense! What about her sister? Why was she absent or did “she pull a drama” too?

Christ Embassy is a bad church and they act occultic most times. Why is it that every pastor will dress and speak like fake pastor Chris? Why is it that their head pastor cannot keep his own nuclear family of just four people together? What about the forgiveness and reconcilation he preaches? Pastor Christ is not a good role model to any human being.

Scam artists!

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by AntiWailer: 5:42am On Oct 10, 2018
Church always thinking they are the Pastor's Family and can take their place.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by ikorodureporta: 5:42am On Oct 10, 2018
LaCremy:

SAY NO TO DIVORCE
..& die in a false relationship, right?

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by gift01: 5:42am On Oct 10, 2018
Successdude:
Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)
Hillsong United
Lyrics
You call me out upon the waters
The great unknown where feet may fail
And there I find You in the mystery
In oceans deep
My faith will stand

And I will call upon Your name

Your grace abounds in deepest waters
Your sovereign hand
Will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
You've never failed and You won't start now

So I will call upon Your name

I will call upon Your name
Keep my eyes above the waves
My soul will rest in Your embrace
I am Yours and You are mine

Many times what we need is just a companion that speaks to our mind and touches us to calm. Life has got so much problems. Speak free; see free; live free. At the end peace n joy is the need of every life !
my best song. Glad to know hillsong will be in Lagos next month

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 10, 2018
dominique:
Misleading title

So Anita is now a "source from Christ Embassy?"

That's putting it mildly...

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by Dandsome: 5:43am On Oct 10, 2018
Nonsense post and nonsense blogger

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 10, 2018
what does she Revealed..?? bloggers can do anything to get traffic.. nonsense and buhari..

3 Likes

(1) (2)

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.