Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? (3099 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK / I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. / I Have Finally Left Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Zamoni15(m): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
I Came across this on Instagram.
How are they doing now? Nairalanders do you have anyone, you can share their experience?

I will appreciate if moderators @justwise can move this to Frontpage to get a wider audience.

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Zamoni15(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
More

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Zamoni15(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2018

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
cool cool

Nigeria is the best country in the world to make fast money. That's if you have a strong heart and mind.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
cool cool

Nigeria is the best country in the world to make fast money. That's if you have a strong heart and mind.
if u know, u know..

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by nzeobi(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
if no be for the money wetin go carry me go abroad.

anyway my childhood friend travelled to Indonesia last year September, and he will be roofing his three storey building in owerri this October.

I know say this Xmas go hot for as we expect boys from Malay,indo, Philippines, Cambodia and Vietnam

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by obi4eze(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hmm...
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by blackboy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
Them plenty. Canada has already complained of over 5,000 Nigerians
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Zamoni15(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nigeria is Doomed
The beat u can do for yourself is to run from hell to heaven since u have the opportunity to.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by justwise(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
nzeobi:

anyway my childhood friend travelled to Indonesia last year September, and he will be roofing his three storey building in owerri this October.

I know say this Xmas go hot for as we expect boys from Malay,indo, Philippines, Cambodia and Vietnam

grin grin grin smh

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by nzeobi(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
justwise:

grin grin grin smh
guy na as e happen I de tell you so.
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by justwise(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
nzeobi:

guy na as e happen I de tell you so.

He left for Indonesia just a year ago and now building 3bed room mud house?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by nzeobi(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
justwise:

believe what you want to there are many people who made much money within a short interval.
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Macaulay10(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mikel Obi,Iheanacho,Victor Moses, Amed musa etc dem plenty die

Imagine what Nigeria would be In the nearest future, other countries are making gaint strides but In 2018 9ja still they struggle with basic amenities,

Wicked Politicians, backward, barbaric and uneducated citizens, If I Make Am Comot From This Country I No The Come Back, bleeping Country

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by justwise(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
nzeobi:

believe what you want to there are many people who made much money within a short interval.

Doing what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Macaulay10(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
justwise:
[/b]

Doing what exactly?
grin grin you've grabbed him by the balls for asking this question

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Zamoni15(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
I had an uncle who knew hardship all his life, at 33 no hope for the future despite being hardworking. He later got a lady pregnant, few months bfor EDD, God helped him with an european visa, he borrowed money and left. Under 2months his life changed, started sending money home, he was able to come for the child's 1st birthday. Few months later, his wife went to join him. They were blessed with other two kids over there. They later came.and took their first child along. They own houses. And cars now, with some Businesses. Theyve been there for over 15yrs

Copied

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by YUNGLURD(m): 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Op, this ur title is misleading
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:54am On Oct 07, 2018
nzeobi:

This your Story get K Leg lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Emmanuel415: 6:12am On Oct 07, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

This your Store get K Leg lipsrsealed
Nor mind am except say nah white powder that him friend dey push so it's possible

7 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cool cool

And end up in shame, disgrace and hell eventually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by fucc12: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Whether the devil likes it or not, I must leave this Shithole.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Jamestown123: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
nzeobi:

Those kind of people are the once spoiling the name of Nigeria around.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Jamestown123: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
justwise:

Awon drug dealers

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Jamestown123: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
nzeobi:

Which kind of cash really? Indonesia wey naija pass by far. Just see countries wey u just mentions.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by rottenPussy: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jamestown123:
Awon drug dealers
u dey mind them! If fowl nyash open now, they will blame devil undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Jamestown123: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
rottenPussy:
u dey mind them! If fowl nyash open now, they will blame devil undecided
And him proud the talk

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by rottenPussy: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jamestown123:
And him proud the talk
na yeye dey worry am...
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by femilambor007(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
Reading different testimony, am getting tempted to travel

At 28-years, self-employed, with 400K income monthly.

Do you think I should still consider travelling. My fiancee is in France, do you think it's better I join her and start all over ?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by rottenPussy: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2018
femilambor007:
Reading different testimony, am getting tempted to travel

At 28-years, self-employed, with 400K income monthly.

Do you think I should still consider travelling. My fiancee is in France, do you think it's better I join her and start all over ?
28, self-employer, with 400k income? What do you do bro, link me up. I need something to put some money on instead of fixed deposit.
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by femilambor007(m): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2018
rottenPussy:
28, self-employer, with 400k income? What do you do bro, link me up. I need something to put some money on instead of fixed deposit.

Not a year journey bro.. What I do? Digital Marketing.
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Funkybabee(f): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2018
Wow!!. May God help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Friends In Oslo/sandefjord Norway / ICELAND: Amazing Images Of The Island With Breathtaking Landscapes / Why Lufthansa, Aviation Ministry Mou Was Revoked – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.