Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

See What Chimamanda Adichie Told The President Of Cameroun - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / See What Chimamanda Adichie Told The President Of Cameroun (404 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Chimamanda Adichie Told The President Of Cameroun by SynCityNg: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dear Chimamanda, I read your article the Carnage of the Cameroons which you recently published in the Sunday Review section of the New York Times. You wrote beautifully about the current francophone government in Cameroon and how it is using the political advantages on its side to perpetrate a muddled sludge of the legacy of colonial history in fatal disregard of its English speaking citizenry .The English speaking citizens that are also the minority from the south-western region of Cameroon.

It was timely for you to take such a bold step in regard to the matter, by openly condemning the current government of Emmanuel Macron for failing to forestall the blistering devastations which the minority English speaking citizens of Cameroon have gone through. I personally comment the article for its good feminist texture. It is a characteristic piece worth reading and re-reading.

Continue reading herehttps:///2NmK6fT

(1) (Reply)

My Woman, My Everything - Semi Final Episode / Comfort - A Poem By Brightest Okuta / Writing Is Not A Child's Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.