Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

My Woman, My Everything - Semi Final Episode - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Woman, My Everything - Semi Final Episode (403 Views)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 / Impregnate Me Or I Die - Final Episode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Woman, My Everything - Semi Final Episode by Jameskyrian(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2018
*My woman, My Everything - Semi Final Episode*

��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂��

The evil plotters.....

Mr Edwards was quite impressed. He offered to give Amelia a good massage for a job well done and for getting it done within the shortest possible time.
She stripped down to her underwear and Mr Edwards began massaging her back… Her heart was racing and every stroke of his hand pleasured her.

She was in her seventh heaven when Mrs Edwards suddenly barged into the hotel room.
Amelia quickly wriggled out of the bed and hurriedly dressed up but Mrs Edwards’ attention was not even on her… She was focused on her husband. She had finally caught him red-handed, confirming she hadn’t been paranoid all the while she’d been suspicious.
Mrs Edwards was very hurt.

She was the one practically taking care of the family… even the house they lived in belonged to her late Father.

“My dear wife, I’m really sorry, it’s the devil… Please forgive me” Mr. Edwards begged
Mrs Edwards: “I clothed you; put you under my roof because as old as you are you can’t even afford a house of your own. All you do is spend your money on this little thing (pointing her hand at Amelia who was hastily dressing up).”

Amelia: “Woman deal with your husband and not me, abeg”.
Having said that, she chuckled and quickly left the hotel to avoid any public drama/embarrassment. She looked so unrepentant wasn’t even remorseful.

Mrs Edwards on the other hand warned her husband to never step foot in her house again. She told him to go look for shelter with someone else.

She further assured him that she was going to seek for divorce.
She took off her wedding rings and threw them at his face. Next, she took Mr. Edwards’ car keys; his wallet, containing his ATM card and some money. Finally, she yanked his shirt and trousers, leaving him with only the boxer short he had on.
She left the hotel room and only God knows what happened to Mr. Edwards......

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/26/my-woman-my-everything-semi-final-episode/
Re: My Woman, My Everything - Semi Final Episode by Ann2012(f): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
Serves Amelia right, rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Save Us - Episode 1 / A Must Read! I'm Not Mute, But I'm Unable To Speak. / Pains Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.