Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) (36730 Views)

Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) / 2 Youth Corpers Urgently Needed / Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Rumicarter: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
And this is news how?
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by luminouz(m): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
salt1:
Green suit!!!
They look so sad
The environment...
Salt goan bring me some salt in d kitchen!!
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by ihesiuloa(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
I see humility in this wedding, I see a young lady with total love not after material or too much love for money, I see a young man with a gaol getter instinct.. I see a couple of success in the nearest future, congrats to the both.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Mankosi: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
They look somehow to me. Unhappy. Nothing to show love exist between them.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
emeijeh:
BrUncleZuma, you remember how we used to sing at umunya orientation camp back then, when corper marry corper, dem go born....mumu

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
BruncleZuma:

grin grin grin grin

Na you talk am o!
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
emeijeh:

Na you talk am o!

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Crixina(f): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
EmekaBlue:
The Green suit tho grin
The wedding gown though.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by baby124: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
This wedding ... happy married life sha. lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nysc 500k monetary gift total amount spent on wedding 150k profit 350 thousand grin grin grin igbo people too get sense

4 Likes

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
bedspread:
Congratulations!!
Better to marry than Fornicate

Better to fornicate than to marry a witch
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Splasshhh(f): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
When corper marry corper them go...
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
Divay22:
Lol

Why are you laughing na?!
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
EmekaBlue:
The Green suit tho grin
no b small thing
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
XaviDayo:
Green suit? Wallahi, you will have to kill me first. For what na
they are still celebrating Nigeria's independence
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by nijanigga: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
sexybaby22:

If she isn't pregnant NYSC gives them money. Maybe 300,000 or so I heard
how will NYSC? go and do pregnancy test? I don't trust the integrity of any Nigerian doctor.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
nijanigga:

how will NYSC? go and do pregnancy test? I don't trust the integrity of any Nigerian doctor.

Yes ooo.
Cuz around 2013 when I served, two corpers wanted to marry and applied for the money but they found out it was pregnancy that joined them together so they didn't give them.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
I congratulate them as they took a bold step.
My advice to them: Please, both of you should remain faithful to each other and uphold your marital vows. I see a brighter future. It seems there is insufficiency today, but the days of surplus and abundance lie ahead. 'Weeping may tarries till a night, but joy cometh in the morning'.
God will be faithful to you once you're faithful to each other.

Once again, I congratulate and wish you a blissful marriage as you start another phase of life.

1 Like

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by JamesTPhillips: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by babayemi45(f): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Culin:
Hmm hope they both have another source of income, because that their 19,800 will finish ontop pampers.
nysc go give them money too[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
The colour of that suit though. grin
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
omoelerin1:
I congratulate them as they took a bold step.
My advice to them: Please, both of you should remain faithful to each other and uphold your marital vows. I see a brighter future. It seems there is insufficiency today, but the days of surplus and abundance lie ahead. 'Weeping may tarries till a night, but joy cometh in the morning'.
God will be faithful to you once you're faithful to each other.

Once again, I congratulate and wish you a blissful marriage as you start another phase of life.

Are you related to any of them coz your prayer don surpass their parents' prayers sef. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by foreshore(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
nghubs1:
Two youth corp members in Ohaozara Local Government Area of Ebonyi state tied the knot in Holy Matrimony on Saturday.

According to NGHUBS, the duo identified as Ositadimma and Friday were serving in Uburu, Ohaozara Local Government Area of Ebonyi state were they met and fell in love.

The event was graced by family, friends as well as NYSC family.

NGHUBS further gathered that Friday and Ositadimma served as the General Papae and General Mamae of the Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF)

See photos from the wedding below

http://nghubs.com.ng/2018/10/06/photo-news-youth-corpers-wed-in-ebonyi-state/

Why den come be like grand mama and grand papa here
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Culin(f): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
babayemi45:
nysc go give them money too[color=#770077][/color]
How long the money wan last?
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
emeijeh:

Why are you laughing na?!
The suit grin grin
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
omooba969:

Are you related to any of them coz your prayer don surpass their parents' prayers sef. undecided
How has that become your problem?
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by lekanation(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
kaen1317:
Wetin dey go chop Na?
combination of their allowee
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
omoelerin1:
How has that become your problem?

Does anything look like a problem to you?undecided

Your over sabi is just annoying, that's it - deal with it. cool
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by gentlezypher: 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
emeijeh:
BrUncleZuma, you remember how we used to sing at umunya orientation camp back then, when corper marry corper, dem go born.... .
corper marry corper dem go born mumu lol
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
Happy married life to the couple.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by nijanigga: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
sexybaby22:

Yes ooo.
Cuz around 2013 when I served, two corpers wanted to marry and applied for the money but they found out it was pregnancy that joined them together so they didn't give them.
how did nysc found out that she was pregnant?
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by notttty(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
Na because of that 250k wey nysc they give two corpers wet marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny NYSC Camp Moments / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers / Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.