Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) (36729 Views)

Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) / 2 Youth Corpers Urgently Needed / Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2018
omooba969:

You found it, you have it in your possession so it's meant for you dummy. grin

Don't pass on what's meant for your miserable self - USE IT! cool
What are you still contemplating? O ya, o ya.

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2018
omoelerin1:
What are you still contemplating? O ya, o ya.

It's yours, what are you still contemplating? O ya, o ya. grin

Òdè. cool
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2018
omooba969:

It's yours, what are you still contemplating? O ya, o ya. grin
Òdè. cool
You don die today
munu
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2018
omoelerin1:
You don die today

munu

A Christian undecided grin, this is how we smoke y'all fake ones out. cheesy

I hope the corpers you supposedly advised & prayed for could see your comments - dem go fear FEAR...lol cheesy

You don't wanna start really, EmmyDJourno still wakes up to my d1ck hanging in his foul mouth every morning. cheesy cheesy

Fake Born-pangolo everywhere forming cool Christians.

Wèrè omo eran jatijati. cool
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
omooba969:

A Christian undecided grin, this is how we smoke y'all fake ones out. cheesy

I hope the corpers you supposedly advised & prayed for could see your comments - dem go fear FEAR...lol cheesy

You don't wanna start really, EmmyDJourno still wakes up to my d1ck hanging in his foul mouth every morning. cheesy cheesy

Fake Born-pangolo everywhere forming cool Christians.

Wèrè omo eran jatijati. cool
I'll like to introduce you another option. It seems you're scaring of the first option I offered you.

You may choose this. Just #50 will do.
Gbe mu kiakia. After few minutes, you're already in the great beyond.

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
omoelerin1:
I'll like to introduce you another option. It seems you're scaring of the first option I offered you.

You may choose this. Just #50 will do.
Gbe mu kiakia. After few minutes, you're already in the great beyond.

@bolded,

Go and learn or better still refresh your obsolete brain on how to construct a good & meaningful sentence, then come back for an assessment ok.

Fvcker! grin
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
omooba969:

@bolded,

Go and learn or better still refresh your obsolete brain on how to construct a good & meaningful sentence, then come back for an assessment ok.

Fvcker! grin
This is not about grammar. Don't leave the issue.
Do what you're supposed to do.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
omoelerin1:
This is not about grammar. Don't leave the issue.
Do what you're supposed to do.

If you don't see anything wrong with your sentence construction then I have no more comments. grin

I know your type - 'wrong & strong' = recipe for disaster. grin

Fvcker! grin
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 4:08am On Oct 10, 2018
omooba969:

If you don't see anything wrong with your sentence construction then I have no more comments. grin

I know your type - 'wrong & strong' = recipe for disaster. grin

Fvcker! grin
Olodo, you had better go and enroll yourself in tutorial classes and make dictionary your friend. Anyway, I have no time arguing with you on that; as I am not your mate. That is your own cup of tea.
Meanwhile, what are you doing again? You ought to have crossed to the other side of the river by now.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2018
omoelerin1:
Olodo, you had better go and enroll yourself in tutorial classes and make dictionary your friend. Anyway, I have no time arguing with you on that; as I am not your mate. That is your own cup of tea.
Meanwhile, what are you doing again? You ought to have crossed to the other side of the river by now.

4:08amshocked buahahahahaha cheesy cheesy am I giving you sleepless nights already...lol cheesy

I said it grin 'wrong & strong', they never learn, trying to save face. cheesy

Olódo. cheesy
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2018
omooba969:

4:08amshocked buahahahahaha cheesy cheesy am I giving you sleepless nights already...lol cheesy

I said it grin 'wrong & strong', they never learn, trying to save face. cheesy

Olódo. cheesy
I'm sure you never heard those words before. The school you attended ought to be sanctioned!
We are telling you to go and hang yourself, you're forming a prof. of English language. Whereas, you're not good at it.

When will you commit suicide nah?
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2018
omoelerin1:
[s]I'm sure you never heard those words before. The school you attended ought to be sanctioned!
We are telling you to go and hang yourself, you're forming a prof. of English language. Whereas, you're not good at it.

When will you commit suicide nah?[/s]

Cry me a riverrrrrrr! grin

Òdè oníranù. cool

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2018
omooba969:

Cry me a riverrrrrrr! grin

Òdè oníranù. cool
Cry no more. Are you afraid? It will not be too painful, ok?

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2018
omoelerin1:
Cry no more. Are you afraid? It will not be too painful, ok?

Kiss my ass. grin

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2018
omooba969:

Kiss my ass. grin
No wonder, none of your comments is sensible. You think with your ass. I am no surprised again. Better go and hang yourself.

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
omoelerin1:
No wonder, none of your comments is sensible. You think with your ass. I am no surprised again. Better go and hang yourself.

Buahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Òdè oníranù ni e..... olódo!
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
omooba969:

Kid, go and play with sand.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
omooba969:

Kid, go and play with sand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Importance Of NCCF to corpers / Funny NYSC Camp Moments / Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.