Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? (1551 Views)

All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background / Why Are Gods So Powerless Nowadays? / There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by Omooba77: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2018
Psalms 82:6 says we are gods; what is your understanding of this?
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by bedspread: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2018
Gen 1:26-27
26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

We are a Created in the image of GOD...

Among all creatures only Man was Created to Take Charge! Only Man is Created in The Image of GOD, Only Man is Given Power to thread Serpents and Scorpions...
That makes us gods....
HALLELUJAH!

But we can only unleash that gods characteristics when we have Accepted JESUS CHRIST ..
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by Kkk777: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2018
Because we are supernatural. With the spirit of God in us we are supernatural.

It's only the children of the living God that has Holy Spirit in them. And for you to become a child of God, you must have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour.

And the good news is that the kingdom of God is only for the children of God.

We are gods because our father is God.

A lion will give birth to lion.

We manifest god's nature through the Holy Spirit in us.

You are rebirth as soon as you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour from the darkness of this world to the marvellous light of the living God and Holy Spirit; the spirit if the living God begin to live in your and lead you in all thing.

Also, the power and authority in the name of Jesus is given unto you.

The power, dominion and glory that men lost in the garden of eden is restored in you.

You continue to manifest as you continue to study and walk in the word of God.

Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by Omooba77: 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
Kkk777:

It's only the children of the living God that has Holy Spirit in them. And for you to become a child of God, you must have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour.

You are rebirth as soon as you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour from the darkness of this world to the marvellous light of the living God and Holy Spirit; the spirit if the living God begin to live in your and lead you in all thing.

The power, dominion and glory that men lost in the garden of eden is restored in you.

Jesus is Lord!

Very true sir
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by enilove(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
Kkk777:

Jesus is Lord!

Those who died b4 the death of Jesus were also children of God .The likes of Abraham , Isaac , David etc were children of God.
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by MuttleyLaff: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
Omooba77:
I have said, Ye are gods;
and all of you are children of the most High

- Psalm 82:6

Jesus answered them,
Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

- John 10:34

The Bible, in Psalm 82:6, tells
and Jesus, in John 10:34, again stated strongly, that: you're judges
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by Omooba77: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I have said, Ye are gods;
and all of you are children of the most High

- Psalm 82:6

Jesus answered them,
Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

- John 10:34

The Bible, in Psalm 82:6, tells
and Jesus, in John 10:34, again stated strongly, that: you're judges

Very true...
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by sonmvayina(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2018
We are Gods having a human experience.... jesus is a roman idol..

God Hates idolatry...

1 Like

Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by sonmvayina(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2018
God is not a man or human being but the totality of the consciousness of the universe fully embodied and personified...

No form or image, worshipping anything in any form is idolatry..
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by sonmvayina(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2018
bedspread:
Gen 1:26-27
26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

We are a Created in the image of GOD...

Among all creatures only Man was Created to Take Charge! Only Man is Created in The Image of GOD, Only Man is Given Power to thread Serpents and Scorpions...
That makes us gods....
HALLELUJAH!

But we can only unleash that gods characteristics when we have Accepted JESUS CHRIST ..

Why would I need a Jewish man to get to what is inside of me?

The entire ocean dwells within a single drop of water. When you understand this, then you'll understand...

1 Like

Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by bedspread: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2018
[s]
sonmvayina:

Why would I need a Jewish man to get to what is inside of me?

The entire ocean dwells within a single drop of water. When you understand this, then you'll understand...
[/s]My people perish for Lack of Knowledge
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by sonmvayina(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s]My people perish for Lack of Knowledge

You made valid point, but why cancel my point.. I don't understand..
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by 0temSapien: 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
Omooba77:
Sometimes, a dead watch could be right. That's exactly the case with bible, the christian's book of lies. It says the truth this time around. WE ARE GODS!!! As a matter of fact, the god of the bible called Yahweh, is at the moment one of the least among the gods, because I Otem have come to bring down his philosophy.
Wherever the name of god Otem is mentioned, Yahweh and Allah must bow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by Originakalokalo(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
0temSapien:

Sometimes, a dead watch could be right. That's exactly the case with bible, the christian's book of lies. It says the truth this time around. WE ARE GODS!!! As a matter of fact, the god of the bible called Yahweh, is at the moment one of the least among the gods, because I Otem have come to bring down his philosophy.
Wherever the name of god Otem is mentioned, Yahweh and Allah must bow.

god otem?

but you are an atheist nah?

Confused Fellow.
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by OtemAtum: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Originakalokalo:

god otem?

but you are an atheist nah?

Confused Fellow.

See a big christian lie! Where have you ever seen me addressing myself as an atheist? Be it clear to you, Kalokalo that I, god Otem, god over Yahweh, Allah and other gods, am not an atheist. Rather, I am a knower of GOD ALMIGHTY, the creator of Yahweh and Allah. May these words of mine be a witness these days that I am not an atheist.

BTW, if you have any post where I have referred to myself as an atheist, do bring it up. Thanks.

I, god Otem, have arrived to destroy the philosophies of your god and of the muslim god and no one, no god, no creature can stop me. They must flee at the mention of my name OTEM!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by bedspread: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
sonmvayina:

You made valid point, but why cancel my point.. I don't understand..
Am sorry!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by Originakalokalo(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
OtemAtum:

See a big christian lie! Where have you ever seen me addressing myself as an atheist? Be it clear to you, Kalokalo that I, god Otem, god over Yahweh, Allah and other gods, am not an atheist. Rather, I am a knower of GOD ALMIGHTY, the creator of Yahweh and Allah. May these words of mine be a witness these days that I am not an atheist.

BTW, if you have any post where I have referred to myself as an atheist, do bring it up. Thanks.

I, god Otem, have arrived to destroy the philosophies of your god and of the muslim god and no one, no god, no creature can stop me. They must flee at the mention of my name OTEM!!!

OK. then....

There is a point of no return. Only God determines that point.

If you cross that point, HE HARDENS YOUR HEART TO CONTINUE...

at that point,

NO ONE... I REPEAT, NO ONE CAN PREACH TO YOU....

It simply means that you have been marked for destruction.

For your sake, I hope you have not crossed that point....

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by bedspread: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
[s]
OtemAtum:

[/s] LORD JESUS by your Mercy Deliver this Fellow
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by OtemAtum: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] LORD JESUS by your Mercy Deliver this Fellow
Fictitious Jesus cannot deliver a real being. Rather, I Otem have come to deliver you and your likes from mind slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by OtemAtum: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
Originakalokalo:

OK. then....

at that point,

For your sake, I hope you have not crossed that point....

The lies of the bible have deceived you a lot. I am a GREAT ENERGY SOURCE. Have you not heard that ENERGY CAN NEITHER BE CREATED NOR DESTROYED? A billion Yahweh cannot destroy me Otem because I AM A GREAT SOURCE OF ENERGY and I have control over Yahweh, Allah and many gods out there. So, learn and be wise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by Originakalokalo(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
OtemAtum:

The lies of the bible have deceived you a lot. I am a GREAT ENERGY SOURCE. Have you not heard that ENERGY CAN NEITHER BE CREATED NOR DESTROYED? A billion Yahweh cannot destroy me Otem because I AM A GREAT SOURCE OF ENERGY and I have control over Yahweh, Allah and many gods out there. So, learn and be wise.

OK Energy man.

I see that you are not the one speaking...

A demon speaks through you.

As children of God, our daily and normal activity is to cast that thing out of you.

Since you are not ready to accept him as your Lord and Savior, then goodluck with it.

When you are tired of the demon, just cry out to Jesus..

He will help you...

For now, enjoy your demon.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by bedspread: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
[s]
OtemAtum:
Fictitious Jesus cannot deliver a real being. Rather, I Otem have come to deliver you and your likes from mind slavery.
[/s]The LORD REBUKE U
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by KraticKratus: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
that verse was written by an adulterous usurper. Don't listen to it,. We are humans and have only one life.
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by OtemAtum: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s]The LORD REBUKE U
which lord? Do you mean the lord of the ring?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2018
Originakalokalo:

at that point,

SAME WAY HE HARDENED PHARAOH'S HEART TO NOT LET THE SLAVES GO.. SO THAT HE COULD KILL THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN AND YOUNG ANIMALS, FOR SPORT.

AND PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE, PRETEND TO LOVE, WORSHIP, AND FOLLOW THIS KIND OF GOD GUY. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by johnw47: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2018
OtemAtum:

OtemAtum:

OtemAtum:

lunatic otem, your father has you obsessed against YAHWEH, Jesus

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

oh insane otem, you don't even have control over your own mind, you are become a raving lunatic
that's what lying against YAHWEH, Jesus has done to you
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by bedspread: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2018
[s]
OtemAtum:
which lord? Do you mean the lord of the ring?
[/s]Sharapp! If u are not careful u will be confronted
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by Originakalokalo(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SAME WAY HE HARDENED PHARAOH'S HEART TO NOT LET THE SLAVES GO.. SO THAT HE COULD KILL THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN AND YOUNG ANIMALS, FOR SPORT.

AND PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE, PRETEND TO LOVE, WORSHIP, AND FOLLOW THIS KIND OF GOD GUY. undecided

Before God would harden anyone's heart, he will have crossed his boundary...

Go and study about Pharaoh very well and come back with your findings....

This otem guy has been speaking blasphemy FOR YEARS now and a lot of preachers have warned him...

Because of his mercy, he lives still.

If he reaches a point of no return, HIS HEART WILL BE HARDENED. ....and No one can save him..

I and several billions of people will continue to serve The Almighty God. .. because we know him well.

He is Sovereign and Almighty. He doesn't owe you or me or anyone any explanation.

Your opinion is singular... and has no effect whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by CodeTemplar: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Before God would harden anyone's heart, he will have crossed his boundary...

Go and study about Pharaoh very well and come back with your findings....

This otem guy has been speaking blasphemy FOR YEARS now and a lot of preachers have warned him...

Because of his mercy, he lives still.

If he reaches a point of no return, HIS HEART WILL BE HARDENED. ....and No one can save him..

I and several billions of people will continue to serve The Almighty God. .. because we know him well.

He is Sovereign and Almighty. He doesn't owe you or me or anyone any explanation.

Your opinion is singular... and has no effect whatsoever.
There used to be a member of this great forum named YModulus, he abused GOD.
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by OtemAtum: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s]Sharapp! If u are not careful u will be confronted
confronted by who? I said that I have overcome the gods, including Yahweh and Allah. I have been sent to save souls from mind slavery and all confrontations have been subdued by me. And who is that god that can come against me god Otem and succeed? Behold, Yahweh and Allah have been made subordinates to me these days. Learn snd be wise.
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by johnw47: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
OtemAtum:
confronted by who? I said that I have overcome the gods, including Yahweh and Allah. I have been sent to save souls from mind slavery and all confrontations have been subdued by me. And who is that god that can come against me god Otem and succeed? Behold, Yahweh and Allah have been made subordinates to me these days. Learn snd be wise.

no learn your stuff otem oh weakling, you have not become wise but a raving lunatic,
that can happen from leaving the true faith and then blaspheming
the true God

2Pe 2:20  For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning
2Pe 2:21  For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 
2Pe 2:22  But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

see otem, you have becoming more insane than when you first left the truth,
you have returned to your own vomit again
Re: Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2018
Omooba77:
That verse is directed to humans ruling humans! There is no provisions for human kings or governors in God's arrangement for HIS faithful servants( 1Samuel 8:6,7) but since humans have chosen to be ruled by themselves,God allowed that system for humanity to experience the pains and consequences of human rulership. Ecclesiastes 4:1,8:9
Human Kings dominates their subjects in a cruel manner,even faithful servants of God given the chances to taste power misused it( 2Samuel 11:1-27)
So to all the Kings of the earth (including Presidents, Military Heads of states and so on) are serving as gods in the midst of other intelligent creatures because man can't PERFECTLY direct his own steps talkless other intelligent creatures like himself(Jeremiah 10:23)
Furthermore demons are always involved in the rulership of humans, it's to these demons that all human kings must sacrifice one thing or another for their rule to last. That is why the Bible said one of these demons sitting on the throne of Persia disturbed an angel from delivering his message to Daniel. Dan 10:13
Right after Adam and Eve left the garden of Eden,Satan has been ruling the earth under the disguise as if it's humans ruling humans but on each government seat a demon is later stationed after many angles joined Satan in the rebellion!
That's why human rulers always become something else whenever they sit on any political positions since the demon starts controlling them to the will of the overall ruler of the world "Satan the Devil". John 12:31,14:30,16:1,1John 5:19
This humans sees themselves as untouchable but they will fall like other humans and die because they're ordinary humans who have inherited sin and death from Adam. Psalms 82:7
But as for faithful humans who becomes BORN AGAIN Christians, these ones will rule with Jesus in heaven forever because they are not relying on their own strength but on the grace of our Lord, Master and King JESUS CHRIST. Revelations 5:10,20:6 This ones will never die again from the moment they become kings under Jesus in heaven! Thanks and God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) / Shiloh 2019 Customised Wristband,Cufflinks and lapel pins / About Pastor Robert Madu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.