Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator (3998 Views)

All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background / Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? / Why Are Gods So Powerless Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
I am happy I was allowed to share this. Please take it serious. And correct the mistakes, I havent got time to correct mistakes as I am also very busy with my own physical life as you are.

Dear Ones,

My journey has been inspiring, challenging, awakening, tumultous and sometimes egotistic, in all these I have no regrets, because every obstacle on my journey has taken me this far and the I do not know how it will go, but I do know that it is my passion and ultimate desire to sit with God one on one and share a beer or two, in the presence of beautiful and sexy Angels. May be with a stick of cannabis, reading the Holy Books, Bible, Koran, Sharia Ku Sugmod, Manuscripts of the Death, the 44 Laws of Power, The 33 Strategies of War, How to kill a thousand with a single bullet and even how to have sex and last for 24hrs as well as how to become a born again Christian and worship in Deeper Life without make up or extra-marital sex.

I painted the picture above, because my perception our Creator could be, he is a Father of All, and A Master of all Vices and Charities, Sinfulness and Holiness. I was not expecting a God, who hates sin and Satan and loves Jesus and holiness. I expected a Creator of ALL who loves all irrespective of their short-comings knowing fully well that the sinfulness he created, not because he is a Perfect God, but a God who strived to be Perfect which is why he created a Robotic Race of Beings, called Humans and programme their Life using a Cosmic Computer, not Quantum Computer, I mean COSMIC COMPUTER and embed a Soul interface, where Soul of Every HUman Being is connected to the harddrive at the Cosmic Realm, a Spiritual Realm, and Project a Cosmic Hologram of Soul to the surface of Earth while retaining the Anti-Matter aspect of Soul, as OverSoul, to stay in the Spirit World and initiate actions to its robot avatar on Earth, and HUmans as we are, we think we have a choice, when what happens is that we are merely responding to actions. We think we are in charge of our actions, when we are only in charge of reactions. The Man calling the Short is our there in the Realms of Spirit, the Cosmic Realm, science called this ZERO POINT, that is the infinity, representated by 8, a diagram depicting and endless loop of existence. In the world of spirit is where your Soul was made. And based on what Einstein called Spooky Action at a distance, humanity has realized that your own other anti-particular is the spooky actor who really is in charge. And Your Reason on to Becoming Spiritual and Start your journey, not by praying, praying is a good start, but by meditating, and remaining in a meditative State until your anti-particle other shows up, you will love him. He is the One to take you on the journey of which the Laws of Silence is a prime rule. At that Stage, you will be at the Spiritual Level of Extra-terrestrials, Aliens, etc. Every Being is on a journey, Materialism is a choice cos when you come to this Stage, You can gain a password to the control panel of your own robotic body, yourself and you can alter your destiny Wealth, Allocate Time, Allocate Resources, and Even Learn how to fly with the physical body via your very own DNA Sequencing. Nothing is impossible at that Stage.

I saw the very own Control Panel, the very Cosmic Computer that controls my physical body, and I saw someone, I do not want to say I saw God, but I saw the System Adminstrator controlling my entire existence on I felt the entire download with clicks of mouse and it all.

I am happy for becoming Atheist and Starting this journey via Quantum Science. There is no other way I would have believed, except through all nature of Sciences, Digital Physics, Biogenesis, AStrophysics, MetaPhysics and Spirit Science.

There is no way a Christian really can not be fooled cos when I crossed the Astral Plane, it is the world place for Soul, cos the manifestations of thoughts and the entire control of the Dark force pervades that Space.

Hence Forth, if I am permitted to share information, It will be coming directly from Cosmic Beings like the ones you call Extra-Terrestrials and sometimes from the Creator. This sounds odd, but I do not care what people say, this is my journey now and I may not be able to share other information, I have been informed it might limit my progress. I will share only what I am allowed to.

Stay strong my friends, do not bother converting or preaching to anyone. Suffering and Spiritual attacks were designed for that. Catastrophes were designed for that. There is no happiness without this realization. I am very Wealthy, I paid and I still pay for pleasure, not nothing made me so happy than knowing that I can now meet with the one holding the mouse and keyboards of my destiny, now I can sit down and have a beer with him and go to different places and find some beautiful girls to enjoy ourselves and probably fly some crafts to the land beyond the beyond.

There is a Creator, and there are many Gods.

Man must grow to become god, then become a God, that is when he earns the access to meet with The Creator.

I am happy I was allowed to share this. Please take it serious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Marvel1206: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mtchww

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by hungryboy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
lol
igbo is a wonderful product, it can make you see and do things you thought impossible.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Buharimustgo: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
My brother you need more wraps of Kwale weed to boast your ability to see more

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Saverin: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
It is still a mystery to me that I don't know where I was before I was born. In fact, nobody does. Unlocking this mystery will cause a revolution in this space-time construct ;

2 Likes

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Kelblaq(m): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
@Billyonaire

Sir i have been following your post for quite sometime now
Your understanding of the universe and the nature of man has really got me thrilled.

Sir Billy, I humbled myself before you, pls make me your student.

1 Like

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kelblaq:
@Billyonaire

Your understanding of the universe and the nature of man has really got me thrilled.

Boys dey hustle, you wan become student Better find ways to add extra income to yourself.

Believe me, i've done all this sh*it. The time wey you wan invest for this shi*t better use it to add a skill to your life. Being a god doesn't mean practicing mudra, meditation, astral projection but you being able to use your brain to better your life. Believe me, this things ain't worth it but who knows maybe you start cele church

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Saverin:
It is still a mystery to me that I don't know where I was before I was born. In fact, nobody does. Unlocking this mystery will cause a revolution in this space-time construct ;

20 Yrs ago, I asked that question, and I asked around and no body knew, just like you say, no body knows. So, I set out on a journey, the journey has not been easy but has been rewarding, at least now I know where I was before I was born, why I was born and how I can change the DNA codes and have whatever you want from life, materialize your desires and even heal oneself and most importantly, make friends with people on the other side and know exactly when it is time to decide to die, so one can plan with family here on earth and say hello to friends before dying. The world out there is more fun, more real, more solid more colorful and more intelligent. We look to dump compared to them... I mean Programming and Computation at its peak.

I am super excited.

4 Likes

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kelblaq:
@Billyonaire

It is about time I will set up a blog to communicate my journey through Cosmic Consciousness and I am ready to make friends from the other side and share information I receive from them to Earth Humans. It was a wonderful journey, and I dare say, everyone needs to start studying science. There is no other way I would have understood so clearly the nature of God and the Universe. There is a Creator and it is different from the Gods we know of, and the Creator, The Primordial Creator can be called ALMIGHTY GOD. We are computer programs running on a cosmic computer, our micro-tubules on the nerve endings of our brain are micro wormholes there our brain, which is a biological computer, transmit and modulate information in frequencies, not just frequencies, but Schumann Resonance Frequencies to the Cosmic Computer hosting our Physical Body. I experienced it myself and I can not explain further than this.

I implore you all to find time to read on the Universe and God and meditate. You will have a chance to become very weathly if that is what you want most, you can literally change your life, communicate with anyone using hypertelecommunication called telepathy by psychic science and create sets of thoughts at the basic level using the cosmic programming languages.

Too cool, but I may not be allowed to say much but for those who say that Spiritual Science distract you from making money ? Are you happy ? Happiness is a frequency of Soul, therefore materialism does not make one happy, it is the state of mind at that instant, which resonates in sympathy with happiness frequency of Soul that radiates the joy and the next minute you worry about bills, you become sad again. It is ONLY in surrendering and studying spiritual lives that one becomes totally, and making money alongside, brings JOY to the home.

Why do you think Church Pastors are making money ? Such bliss found in songs in churches and the meditative state of prayers can not be gotten easily by humans, except through connecting to the Cosmic Consciousness.

5 Likes

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by tracrbloc: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
I am happy I was allowed to share this. Please take it serious. And correct the mistakes, I havent got time to correct mistakes as I am also very busy with my own physical life as you are.

Dear Ones,

My journey has been inspiring, challenging, awakening, tumultous and sometimes egotistic, in all these I have no regrets, because every obstacle on my journey has taken me this far and the I do not know how it will go, but I do know that it is my passion and ultimate desire to sit with God one on one and share a beer or two, in the presence of beautiful and sexy Angels. May be with a stick of cannabis, reading the Holy Books, Bible, Koran, Sharia Ku Sugmod, Manuscripts of the Death, the 44 Laws of Power, The 33 Strategies of War, How to kill a thousand with a single bullet and even how to have sex and last for 24hrs as well as how to become a born again Christian and worship in Deeper Life without make up or extra-marital sex.

I painted the picture above, because my perception our Creator could be, he is a Father of All, and A Master of all Vices and Charities, Sinfulness and Holiness. I was not expecting a God, who hates sin and Satan and loves Jesus and holiness. I expected a Creator of ALL who loves all irrespective of their short-comings knowing fully well that the sinfulness he created, not because he is a Perfect God, but a God who strived to be Perfect which is why he created a Robotic Race of Beings, called Humans and programme their Life using a Cosmic Computer, not Quantum Computer, I mean COSMIC COMPUTER and embed a Soul interface, where Soul of Every HUman Being is connected to the harddrive at the Cosmic Realm, a Spiritual Realm, and Project a Cosmic Hologram of Soul to the surface of Earth while retaining the Anti-Matter aspect of Soul, as OverSoul, to stay in the Spirit World and initiate actions to its robot avatar on Earth, and HUmans as we are, we think we have a choice, when what happens is that we are merely responding to actions. We think we are in charge of our actions, when we are only in charge of reactions. The Man calling the Short is our there in the Realms of Spirit, the Cosmic Realm, science called this ZERO POINT, that is the infinity, representated by 8, a diagram depicting and endless loop of existence. In the world of spirit is where your Soul was made. And based on what Einstein called Spooky Action at a distance, humanity has realized that your own other anti-particular is the spooky actor who really is in charge. And Your Reason on to Becoming Spiritual and Start your journey, not by praying, praying is a good start, but by meditating, and remaining in a meditative State until your anti-particle other shows up, you will love him. He is the One to take you on the journey of which the Laws of Silence is a prime rule. At that Stage, you will be at the Spiritual Level of Extra-terrestrials, Aliens, etc. Every Being is on a journey, Materialism is a choice cos when you come to this Stage, You can gain a password to the control panel of your own robotic body, yourself and you can alter your destiny Wealth, Allocate Time, Allocate Resources, and Even Learn how to fly with the physical body via your very own DNA Sequencing. Nothing is impossible at that Stage.

I saw the very own Control Panel, the very Cosmic Computer that controls my physical body, and I saw someone, I do not want to say I saw God, but I saw the System Adminstrator controlling my entire existence on I felt the entire download with clicks of mouse and it all.

I am happy for becoming Atheist and Starting this journey via Quantum Science. There is no other way I would have believed, except through all nature of Sciences, Digital Physics, Biogenesis, AStrophysics, MetaPhysics and Spirit Science.

There is no way a Christian really can not be fooled cos when I crossed the Astral Plane, it is the world place for Soul, cos the manifestations of thoughts and the entire control of the Dark force pervades that Space.

Hence Forth, if I am permitted to share information, It will be coming directly from Cosmic Beings like the ones you call Extra-Terrestrials and sometimes from the Creator. This sounds odd, but I do not care what people say, this is my journey now and I may not be able to share other information, I have been informed it might limit my progress. I will share only what I am allowed to.

Stay strong my friends, do not bother converting or preaching to anyone. Suffering and Spiritual attacks were designed for that. Catastrophes were designed for that. There is no happiness without this realization. I am very Wealthy, I paid and I still pay for pleasure, not nothing made me so happy than knowing that I can now meet with the one holding the mouse and keyboards of my destiny, now I can sit down and have a beer with him and go to different places and find some beautiful girls to enjoy ourselves and probably fly some crafts to the land beyond the beyond.

Man must grow to become god, then become a God, that is when he earns the access to meet with The Creator.

"And the Word was made Flesh." Was made. God BECAME flesh. The physical body is the repository of God to experience unlimited varieties of forms, most importantly the form that God made according to His own self-concept....the human being. Other creations, as beautiful and awesome as they may be, bow before the super-excellency of God in Man. Only man can create as God can. He is exactly like God. Therefore, the enlightened man expands and enriches the Consciousness of the Godhead by man's individual burst into Self-Knowledge, into Godhood. Those simple, seemingly uneventful experiences of Being in any given momentary, individual human experience add to the treasure trove of the Entire Super God Consciousness that will be there eternally for others to marvel at how it contributes and supports the Whole of Blissful Existence.

So no, we should not desire to escape our bodies, but rather we should desire to explore how we individually are unequivocally important to the full manifestation of God's Form continuously nourishing the Whole through all the Essential Parts of His Being, we ourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
tracrbloc:

"And the Word was made Flesh." Was made. God BECAME flesh. The physical body is the repository of God to experience unlimited varieties of forms, most importantly the form that God made according to His own self-concept....the human being. Other creations, as beautiful and awesome as they may be, bow before the super-excellency of God in Man. Only man can create as God can. He is exactly like God. Therefore, the enlightened man expands and enriches the Consciousness of the Godhead by man's individual burst into Self-Knowledge, into Godhood. Those simple, seemingly uneventful experiences of Being in any given momentary, individual human experience add to the treasure trove of the Entire Super God Consciousness that will be there eternally for others to marvel at how it contributes and supports the Whole of Blissful Existence.

So no, we should not desire to escape our bodies, but rather we should desire to explore how we individually are unequivocally important to the full manifestation of God's Form continuously nourishing the Whole through all the Essential Parts of His Being, we ourselves.

Meeting face to face with the reality of our true nature just makes sense to me now. I experienced my own server, hosting the OS that runs my physical organism and the relationship between that server and my brain and how data is transmitted. And I saw my System Admin.

Most of our actions/inactions are commands action and responses and there are sets of expected actions and responses. Now, I wish the rest of humanity to get to this point, then they can totally understand how the Galaxies, Earth and the minutest of organisms were created. It makes much sense now, one can totally be able to explain in simple terms Existence, Life and Death. And even the most basic issues like anger, love, impulses, intuition etc.
Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Kelblaq(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is about time I will set up a blog to communicate my journey through Cosmic Consciousness and I am ready to make friends from the other side and share information I receive from them to Earth Humans. It was a wonderful journey, and I dare say, everyone needs to start studying science. There is no other way I would have understood so clearly the nature of God and the Universe. There is a Creator and it is different from the Gods we know of, and the Creator, The Primordial Creator can be called ALMIGHTY GOD. We are computer programs running on a cosmic computer, our micro-tubules on the nerve endings of our brain are micro wormholes there our brain, which is a biological computer, transmit and modulate information in frequencies, not just frequencies, but Schumann Resonance Frequencies to the Cosmic Computer hosting our Physical Body. I experienced it myself and I can not explain further than this.

I implore you all to find time to read on the Universe and God and meditate. You will have a chance to become very weathly if that is what you want most, you can literally change your life, communicate with anyone using hypertelecommunication called telepathy by psychic science and create sets of thoughts at the basic level using the cosmic programming languages.

Too cool, but I may not be allowed to say much but for those who say that Spiritual Science distract you from making money ? Are you happy ? Happiness is a frequency of Soul, therefore materialism does not make one happy, it is the state of mind at that instant, which resonates in sympathy with happiness frequency of Soul that radiates the joy and the next minute you worry about bills, you become sad again. It is ONLY in surrendering and studying spiritual lives that one becomes totally, and making money alongside, brings JOY to the home.

Why do you think Church Pastors are making money ? Such bliss found in songs in churches and the meditative state of prayers can not be gotten easily by humans, except through connecting to the Cosmic Consciousness.

Sir do you mind if i send you a pm? Pls
Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by ashjay001(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Some pple no dey take ear hear say person follow one way make money! Na to find way shook headshocked

1 Like

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by tracrbloc: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

Meeting face to face with the reality of our true nature just makes sense to me now. I experienced my own server, hosting the OS that runs my physical organism and the relationship between that server and my brain and how data is transmitted. And I saw my System Admin.

Most of our actions/inactions are commands action and responses and there are sets of expected actions and responses. Now, I wish the rest of humanity to get to this point, then they can totally understand how the Galaxies, Earth and the minutest of organisms were created. It makes much sense now, one can totally be able to explain in simple terms Existence, Life and Death. And even the most basic issues like anger, love, impulses, intuition etc.
"...those that KNOW(REALIZE) their(they) GOD shall do exploits..."
I believe All Mankind should endeavor to know THEMSELVES first, before any other EARTHLY pursuits...

2 Likes

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by lymelyte(m): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2017
Sir billyonaire, please I have three questions to ask you.
Q1) you said you saw a man operating your control panel and you also said man must develop to become a god before gaining access to God. It is now safe to say you are now a god since you said you saw the system administrator of your control panel?

Q2)are there other creature or physical being living (outside earth)somewhere in this universe that we human do not know about? Probably, they are also wondering if we exist as well!

Q3)you said the man calling the short is out there in the spirit realm. Are you saying now that people who commit evil and tracherous offence are uploaded with that by the system administrator?

1 Like

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
lymelyte:
Sir billyonaire, please I have three questions to ask you.
Q1) you said you saw a man operating your control panel and you also said man must develop to become a god before gaining access to God. It is now safe to say you are now a god since you said you saw the system administrator of your control panel?

Q2)are there other creature or physical being living (outside earth)somewhere in this universe that we human do not know about? Probably, they are also wondering if we exist as well!

Q3)you said the man calling the short is out there in the spirit realm. Are you saying now that people who commit evil and tracherous offence are uploaded with that by the system administrator?

In all honesty, I have no idea who that Humanoid Entity was, so remarkable and I want to be like him or him if possible, but I can confidently say, it is either God showed up to let me know it exist, or its my anti-matter other, the Higher Self, because I can confidently say, that he is in charge, and our responses are becoming neurotic impulsive reaction to the action of that System Admin, we are just a by-product of feelings, thoughts and observation of my new found entity, the Almighty God. Science is a difficult approach but I am happy I can confidently say now that there is God and I can prove it using Quantum Physics, Sounds and Frequency, even using the Unified Field Theory. All Souls are God potentials, so our journey to Godhood must begin during our existence as physical entity, I have began my journey to God. Most of which I will not communicate here.

Yes, very much so. All the different types of animals you see on Earth are created in the likeness of other entities, because Earth and everything on it is just a hologram, so what ever you see on Earth is less than organic to God, in the real sense, we are artificial holographic impression of light and sound, so we condense and are here with restricted senses, so our eyes do not even see all spectrum so what we see is just an illusion of the real shiit. For example, the Gray Aliens, when you see them with our physical eyes look like robotic wide eyed, big headed species. This is due to the limited receptivity of our physical eyes. When the third eye is activated and all energy centers firing at higher frequency, we will see better as Soul will take over and we can access more senses and vision than the physical eyes, so the Gray Aliens will look totally different. And in fact, you will see other humans looking different from what they were cos you will see their energies and corresponding colorful aura. You will even see bacteria and virus via their energy field. You become a healer, a miracle worker and opportunities for wealth that you never knew existed become known cos of your higher intelligence.

Any thought, action or any impression is automatically transmitted to the mind and from the mind to the cosmic computer. The mind is emotion program and is always hungry and in action, so it forms an energy pattern and this energy resonates at its schumann frequency resonance will become particulate matter in the presence of an observer and our soul is also an observer apart from God and this will cause pain, inhibitation etc. The System admin is the one experiencing your feelings. You are just a robot, a by-products of the intersection of Light and Darkness to form a solidified shadow. That is why darkness and light is part of man.

Start searching for God, and when you have met him or atleast exist on the Quantum field, you will gain automatic remission and flow of love and happiness will be magical. Nothing is literally impossible. You will gain rare knowledge on how to create your own reality and it is so wonderful that I cant begin to even explain.

Now wonder those who get to this point behave like occult, cos even if you tell people what is possible, with your mind, then they will think you are crazy, it is better to shut up. People go hunting for money when the best ideas flow naturally in the Cosmic ocean of love and mercy.

My search has paid off, and I am so happy now like never before.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

Dear Ones,

Dude please tell me what do you gain from all this lies.
Deep down! as you were typing this you you were lieng so why do you do this.I only pity you cos you might not know who reads your post and eho you are decieving.please stop taking people! to the wrong path.Just be truthfull thats all.

4 Likes

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Frenzy007:
Deep down! as you were typing this you you were lieng so why do you do this.I only pity you cos you might not know who reads your post and eho you are decieving.please stop taking people! to the wrong path.Just be truthfull thats all.
Lol cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Frenzy007:

Wow, How could is this ? Any one reading this message will totally get upset with you for this statement, but let no one be mad at it, I can prove to you, that he believes that I am lying and he is so sure he is not lying. He is in the box, and can not see outside of the box. Your life is so beautiful as mine right now, and you are yet to confront your own shadows, because you do not even know that there is a shadow. Some of us were born in typical villages where stories of humans turning to lions were common knowledge and life got tough and we had to badly look for a God, something to save one. Then all of a sudden you become so wealthy that you question nature for such blessings and go out on a search to find that God, and in other to do that with a clear conscience, for yourself and not for anyone else, you become atheist. And the journey took 20yrs.

Then some lad who probably still depends on the father for daily bread says, 'You are lying'. Of course, he cant believe it because it is outside his little box.

Grow up son, may be the on the day of your wedding we will help you stop the rain with the power of almighty God while not living in a bush like native doctor but living in opulence, commanding both matter and life, spirit and the forces.

It is a journey I live for, and mostly certainly, die on. After all, this is just the hologram of the real. This is just a condensation of light.

7 Likes

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by stevecantrell: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

Wow, How could is this ? Any one reading this message will totally get upset with you for this statement, but let no one be mad at it, I can prove to you, that he believes that I am lying and he is so sure he is not lying. He is in the box, and can not see outside of the box. Your life is so beautiful as mine right now, and you are yet to confront your own shadows, because you do not even know that there is a shadow. Some of us were born in typical villages where stories of humans turning to lions were common knowledge and life got tough and we had to badly look for a God, something to save one. Then all of a sudden you become so wealthy that you question nature for such blessings and go out on a search to find that God, and in other to do that with a clear conscience, for yourself and not for anyone else, you become atheist. And the journey took 20yrs.

Then some lad who probably still depends on the father for daily bread says, 'You are lying'. Of course, he cant believe it because it is outside his little box.

Grow up son, may be the on the day of your wedding we will help you stop the rain with the power of almighty God while not living in a bush like native doctor but living in opulence, commanding both matter and life, spirit and the forces.

It is a journey I live for, and mostly certainly, die on. After all, this is just the hologram of the real. This is just a condensation of light.

Dear Billyonaire
could you please illustrate examples of how your recent epiphany has transformed your earthly day-to-day existence.
What new abilities, gifts or endowments havw you acquired in this time ?

How has this experience help you affect your immediate and remote physical domain ?

I do not ask because I doubt you but for the sake of those who do.

Kindly revert.

Thanks a lot !

4 Likes

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lol. Johnydon22 dey vex for this guy o. See as e dey like and share all the sensible posts. Ordinary "Mtchww" included. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Saverin: 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
stevecantrell:

Dear Billyonaire
could you please illustrate examples of how your recent epiphany has transformed your earthly day-to-day existence.

How has this experience help you affect your immediate and remote physical domain ?

Kindly revert.

Thanks a lot !

good question

1 Like

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Quantum physics, science bla bla bla. You don't need to make things complex for yourself and others that read from you.. Every human is a spirit being with soul, thereby have a connection to the celestial realms and the cosmos. You only need to develop your soul being and see yourself having access to this celestial portals. Through meditations, reading of sacred letters, keeping pure energy around you exercising your mind in plane concentrations among others, you will see yourself opening up to the real world out there. And please talking trash of other people's religion is no way of selling your perverted knowledge.
Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Marvel1206: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lol. Johnydon22 dey vex for this guy o. See as e dey like and share all the sensible posts. Ordinary "Mtchww" included. grin
Hehehe. grin
Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by abduljabbar4(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
I must smoke weed today no matter what! See how somebody is chilling abeg

2 Likes

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Martinez19(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
People who foolishly romance spiritual and mystical concepts should never be taken seriously.
Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
abduljabbar4:
I must smoke weed today no matter what! See how somebody is chilling abeg
Mah nigga, weed is good cheesy it opens you to the celestial realm cheesy try some bro
Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
stevecantrell:

Dear Billyonaire

Kindly revert.

Thanks a lot !

Even though I contemplated responding to this message, your reason for asking is not worth my attempt, because I do not want people to believe me. I want people to close their eyes for 2hrs daily, and listen and observe their thought and mind pattern. Something else will begin to happen after awhile. Do not believe me, just close your eyes and be quiet for 2hrs daily. I hope that is not too expensive

2 Likes

Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by stevecantrell: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

Even though I contemplated responding to this message, your reason for asking is not worth my attempt, because I do not want people to believe me. I want people to close their eyes for 2hrs daily, and listen and observe their thought and mind pattern. Something else will begin to happen after awhile. Do not believe me, just close your eyes and be quiet for 2hrs daily. I hope that is not too expensive

Would you answer the poser if I changed my reasons ? If youre anything like me youll know there is really nothing to prove to the next person as long as you're self-assured in whatever it is.

But still, you could indulge me and the rest of the forum. Could you be gracious enough to do that ?

I do meditate daily but obviously not long enough.
Re: There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
stevecantrell:

Would you answer the poser if I changed my reasons ? If youre anything like me youll know there is really nothing to prove to the next person as long as you're self-assured in whatever it is.
I do meditate daily but obviously not long enough.

There is nothing to prove to anyone, neither do I feel there is need to. I am not interested in what anyone feels right now. I know what I know and I know what I saw. Until I establish Cosmic Contact officially, I will say not much about it. My next goal includes meeting Jesus, the real guy. May be we can share a wine together, I heard its great with fishes and bread.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PICTURES: World Sango Festival & Other Festivals / 2015 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Christ Embassy: Statement Of Faith/commitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.