Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke (1119 Views)

Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) / "Jim Iyke Your Gucci Shoes Are Fake" - Fan Tells Actor, Jim Iyke Fires Back / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by Ritzy10(f): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2018
Owners of Mr Taxi App, an internet enabled transport scheme, have disowned popular Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke, dismissing his alleged claim of owning the company.

Chief Operating Officer of the company, Mr Austin Nnaemeka, at a press conference to herald the launch of the company in Awka, Anambra State on Friday night, described the controversial actor as an impostor, saying he had no contribution whatsoever in the setting up of the company.

Nnaemeka said contrary to the claimed ownership of the company by the Nollywood star, he (Iyke) was only contracted as a brand ambassador of the company, but was relieved of his job after he started claiming ownership of the company.

“Jim Iyke is my friend, and I brought him in as a brand ambassador of the company, just like Rachael Okoli and other celebrities here, but he started asking questions that were out of his scope.

“He later started looking for a way to sway us into making him a shareholder, and then started parading himself as the owner of the company. He was warned once, and again, making it two times before we relieved him of his job.

“I am using the opportunity of this press conference to state emphatically that Mr Jim Iyke is not the owner of Mr Taxi, and has no contribution in the company, that is what I want to tell you today,” said Nnaemeka, who was accompanied by staff members of the company, including; the legal adviser and chief executive officer.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/mr-taxi-app-owners-issue-disclaimer-on-nollywood-actor-jim-iyke/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by tompat86(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2018
Breeze don blow fowl nyash don open

3 Likes

Re: Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by sholatech(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2018
Egoistic Jim Iyke with lots of empty barrels for making noise.
Re: Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by marshalldgreat(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2018
Hmm imagine claiming what you don't own

1 Like

Re: Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by peterson: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Jimmy Jimmy...

I'm sure he's warming up a slap for you oga taxi driver...you better "be prepared" like our boys scout motto...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by Warfibabe(f): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2018
why would somebody claim ownership of what he doesn't own? and a supposed celeb!.
#saynotofakelife

2 Likes

Re: Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by Chubhie: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2018
Bad business move. Jim is bringing a whole lot to the table. Make him a shareholder! He's shown willingness to have a piece and be part of the action. 5-15% share would be safe.

Ego and conflict of interest have already swallowed up this startup from day one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by Chubhie: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2018
Warfibabe:
why would somebody claim ownership of what he doesn't own? and a supposed celeb!.
#saynotofakelife
I see nothing wrong in Jim wanting to be made a shareholder. He understands his worth and what he's bringing to the table.

The question is what is Nnaemeka afraid off? He sounds so insecure and all out to paint a business minded Jim bad.

1 Like

Re: Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by OldBeer: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chubhie:

I see nothing wrong in Jim wanting to be made a shareholder. He understands his worth and what he's bringing to the table.

The question is what is Nnaemeka afraid off? He sounds so insecure and all out to paint a business minded Jim bad.
So when you want to be a shareholder of a company, you go on social media to type CEO and claim owner?

Na una dey stay on Facebook to type I receive it on every picture of money.

if Jim Iyke wants to be a shareholder, tell him to bring money, negotiate his terms and expectations with the CEO, give them time to think about his offer and revert to him with documents if they agree.

Any other way is fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by ifyalways(f): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
OldBeer:
So when you want to be a shareholder of a company, you go on social media to type CEO and claim owner?

if Jim Iyke wants to be a shareholder, tell him to bring money, negotiate his terms and expectations with the CEO, give them time to think about his offer and revert to him with documents if they agree.

Any other way is fraud.
Not condoning what Jim did but that's hyping; most celebrities do it directly or indirectly. He for leave Jim to dey shout up and down while he will be in the background counting his money.

Bad business decision on the part of the CEO. social media accolades and claims from Jim won't erase his name from the company registration documents in his possession but will create doubt, controversies and if not managed well, eventually kill the product.

1 Like

Re: Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by OldBeer: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
ifyalways:

Not condoning what Jim did but that's hyping; most celebrities do it directly or indirectly. He for leave Jim to dey shout up and down while he will be in the background counting his money.

Bad business decision on the part of the CEO. social media accolades and claims from Jim won't erase his name from the company registration documents in his possession but will create doubt, controversies and if not managed well, eventually kill the product.
Jim has been severally linked to cases of fraud.

Who is to say he won't perpetuate another case in the company's name?
It is only proper the owner draws the line now before Jim puts his company in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by Olodo24: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
OldBeer:

It is only proper the owner draws the line now before Jim puts his company in trouble.
especially now that his gigolo business is no longer paying

1 Like

Re: Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by ifyalways(f): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
OldBeer:

True.
Re: Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Gosh!

Dts how dt car assembler also claimed he's a car manufacturer. undecided
Re: Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
OldBeer:

Any other way is fraud.

Dt guy is obviously clueless.
Re: Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by Chubhie: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
OldBeer:

He later started looking for a way to sway us into making him a shareholder
Why not sell shares to him?
Re: Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by OldBeer: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chubhie:

Why not sell shares to him?
Where is his money?

1 Like

Re: Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke by Chubhie: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
OldBeer:
Where is his money?
Jim started asking the right negotiation questions and the guy suddenly felt threatened. That's insecurity. This is not the end of the story. Jim deserves fair hearing.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Cardi B Fan Blasts Nigerian Comedian Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic / I’m Tired Of My Body Shape, It’s Now A Curse – Princess Shyngle / See Funny Photos Of 2 Gorrilas Posing With Anti-poaching Officers To Take Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.