Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

The Blogger Behinde The Sucess Of So Many Celebrities And Brands We Have Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Blogger Behinde The Sucess Of So Many Celebrities And Brands We Have Today (807 Views)

Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs / No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos / Chidinma Has Dated Many Celebrities.. See Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blogger Behinde The Sucess Of So Many Celebrities And Brands We Have Today by xrisdablogger(m): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
known as christian Sylvester Udoh and popular with the nickname Xrisdablogger , the young Enterprenuer have found him self into the eyes of so many in the entertainment industry and beyond ,the celebrated blogger started his career after gradation from the university of Lagos where he studied microbiology.. he started his career as a music producers back in the days and eventually venture into cinematography under the umbrella of music revolution Nigeria , the multiple award winning blogger started promotions with brand cause of the love for success of up rising in the entertainment industry who had no body to turn to ... the said name is a talent manager who is currently the manager of music revolution Nigeria and CEO of fast Rising promotional brand FULL WORLD EMPIRE .. the multi talented young man is also into event management as well as event organization.. Xrisddablogger have worked with Notable names in the entertainment industry an beyond ... no doubt the name Xrisdablogger always ring bell when ever being mentioned.. speaking on an interview with news men the blogger is now going into movies as he is stared on a block bursting movie LITTLE SECRET which is said to drop any time soon on cinema around the country n beyond... to day we know the blogger behind most a list success in the industry ..to day we know XRISDABLOGGER.

YOU CAN CONNECT WITH XRISDABLOGGER : XRIS10NYSON@GMAIL.COM
@XRISDABLOGGER ON INSTAGRAM.. OR what sap +2347037330159

1 Share

Re: The Blogger Behinde The Sucess Of So Many Celebrities And Brands We Have Today by NickMarvey(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: The Blogger Behinde The Sucess Of So Many Celebrities And Brands We Have Today by Roodez(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
And we no know him blog

3 Likes

Re: The Blogger Behinde The Sucess Of So Many Celebrities And Brands We Have Today by Olodo24: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
I dunno him but he's cute

1 Like

Re: The Blogger Behinde The Sucess Of So Many Celebrities And Brands We Have Today by meobizy(f): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2018
He needs the success more than the celebrities and brands he claims to promote. I don't know him and neither do my circle of friends. The homeboy looks hungry.

1 Like

Re: The Blogger Behinde The Sucess Of So Many Celebrities And Brands We Have Today by chuksonia(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
meobizy:
He needs the success more than the celebrities and brands he claims to promote. I don't know him and neither do my circle of friends. The homeboy looks hungry.

seriously guys una get bad mouth for here I swear, he's even the one who wrote the bio himself, buh hey regardless let's support him, it's not easy doing what he does ���

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocker: Queeneth Agbor Blasts Nkechi Blessing / Chef Chioma Gets Called “ugly” Shortly After Davido Called A Teenager Ugly (PIX) / Desiigner Gets Engaged To Longtime Girlfriend Lana Ray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.