Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Gate Way To Successful Life. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Gate Way To Successful Life. (463 Views)

Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide / First Review On My Unpublished ' Grabbing The Hot Gate' / 10 Principles For A Successful Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gate Way To Successful Life. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
Secret of Becoming successful. By M.Auwal.S
God's plan is the best as such one can say according to some scriptures "God is the best planner".
God planned for all human to be successful therefore if you are not successful question your self. Again according to the scripture, " all good are from God and all bad are from one's self".
To be successful in life Napoleon Hill wrapped it all by saying; patience, persistence and preparation make an unbeatable combination of success.
Patience; content to wait if necessary; not losing one's temper while waiting; not bothered with having to wait; not unwilling to wait.
persistence; Obstinately refusing to give up or let go.Insistently repetitive. Indefinitely continuous.
preparation; To make ready for a specific future. I.e prepare.
M.Auwal.S

Re: Gate Way To Successful Life. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
What

(1) (Reply)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 4 / Until I Met You - Episode 12 / Chimamanda Adiche, Wole Sonyinka And Chinue Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.