Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". (46287 Views)

Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke / My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty / For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by sweetilicious(f): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
blessedvisky:
"corrected" not "correcte"
Funny
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
youngberry001:
Nonsense small doctor how could u said such a word to our lovely president undecided

Your ancestors must be ashamed of you
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by gbula: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
dazzlingd:
angry

Small doctor by now would be wishing he never sad that, maybe he was high on weed when he made that statement but it was a very senseless thing to say.
Those hailing him would wish to be giving that opportunity of being invited to stand in front of presidency.

If I lie, give that same chance to any nairaland die hater of buhari and see if they won't jump at it. Give them a chance to take a picture with Mr President and see if that won't be their biggest achievement of the decade.

If you want to go far in life, be reasonable and watch your lips when you stand before kings. I can hide in a faceless forum and curse Saraki as much as I like, but I will surely mind my words if I get a chance to meet him one on one, it's not cowardice, it's applying common sense, it's politics...the 48 laws of power.

Ye ma sun - stop sleeping

I wouldn’t jump on it bro.. there’s nothing special there.. I have exchange handshakes with President Obasanjo twice..
I have been in close proximity with IBB, Buhari, TY Danjuma and the owners of Nigeria so there’s nothing really special there..
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by dazzlingd(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
gbula:

I wouldn’t jump on it bro.. there’s nothing special there.. I have exchange handshakes with President Obasanjo twice..
I have been in close proximity with IBB, Buhari, TY Danjuma and the owners of Nigeria so there’s nothing really special there..

If it wasn't special, you won't be mentioning it here.
If you did have a picture of it, you will keep it sacred.
I have one of such, I made it in a frame.
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by gbula: 7:15am On Oct 11, 2018
dazzlingd:

If it wasn't special, you won't be mentioning it here.
If you did have a picture of it, you will keep it sacred.
I have one of such, I made it in a frame.

If it was special, don’t you think I would have taken a picture? They are Human, they are only godlike if you give them that status... I mentioned it to let you know that some of us sees that as nothing....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.