Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 (33703 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by AbramKentwood: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by J2381: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2018
Bullshit! Whoever that messiah is, he's not Atiku! Plain and simple.
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by OsayandeFrank: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2018
otherway:
Pastor Tunde Bakare sometime in 2002 prophesied that Nigeria messiah will come from Adamawa.In his words '‘Here comes Nigeria Messiah, the tender plant, the Man from Adamawa’.

After critical examination of the Nigerian situation and the seemingly never ending cries of marginalization, unemployment and low Foreign Direct Investments in Nigeria, he took the stage long before now to sound the drums of a way forward- he told all that cared to know that restructuring will be the beginning of our collective recovery, change and prosperity as a nation but only a messiah can see that, much less speak about it publicly for restructuring is not exactly a popular topic because it undermines selfish stakes but the tender plant has a ‘messiahship’ ambition.

Let me state that one doesn’t need rocket science to agree with Atiku’s restructuring call because restructuring will ensure states or regions as the case may be focused and channeled their resources into developing their own natural resources.

Can you stop for a moment and imagine what it would be like if we had 10 natural resources harnessed in commercial quantities with equivalent forex generation like crude oil does to Nigeria with comparative advantage in our favor?

If that were to happen, Nigeria would be way better for it but our over dependence in Oil will not allow our State Actors and Managers see the need. How saddening. I only thank God that some notable Nigerians are already queuing behind the tender plant from Adamawa to request for restructuring of our nation.

Having said these, you would see that Tunde Bakare may not have been wrong when he so prophesied. It is likely we have been looking for the Tender Plant in the wrong places when he has always been before our very eyes. But I think that it is important for us to go to ask Atiku Abubakar, (like John the Baptist did when his believe in the Messaiahship of Jesus waned for a little bit) ‘Are you the Messiah? Or should we expect another?

Could the Emergence of Atiku as PDP candidate bring the prophecy to pass?

Time will tell.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/nigerias-messiah-adamawa/amp/

Una Don start with Messiah again. Naso una still talk say Buhari na Messiah, See him life na.
Well, 2019 nor too far again sha.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Cdec(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2018
I stand for restructuring, it is the way forward!
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by AnanseK(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2018
Rubbish. The confused Pastor can add more value to the nation than just making silly nonsensical prophesies.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by emusbyz(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2018
GreyLaw:

Imagine the audacity of your aasertions. You sound like God, but the beautiful thing is that you are NOT Him.

You CANNOT, and should NEVER, say never. You have only one vote and so does every other Nigerian. Who ever thought Buhari would win after four trials?

The over 15 million Nigerians who voted for him thought he could win that's why they voted for him.
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by engrj(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2018
APC ti ku.

Nairalanders kindly assist us my mum is dying pls help us.
Read more here about my sick mother.

https://www.nairaland.com/4610349/please-save-life
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by femi4: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2018
Another failed prophecy
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by itchie: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2018
I don't trust Tunde Bakare anymore
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by MallamJackson(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2018
Benekruku:

Well said

well said?

laughs

For a man who's currently "in government" yet "not in power"?

if you also think Buhari will have any powers (influence) after his exit then you're as parochial minded as the person you quoted.

sai baba! ya koma daura!!
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by blackpanda: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2018
NigerianBae:

Saul in the Bible kill Christians as a profession, but records has it that he brought more people to Christianity, wrote alot of books and letters about thesame religion.

Just saying.

Nigeria is not the bible. Thanks
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by bla4(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku will never rule Nigeria
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by timobolof(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2018
So Atiku Is Now A Tender Plant At 72
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2018
otherway:

He specifically mentioned Adamawa bro and that is why i dug this up when i remembered the prophecy.

Kindly share the video link..
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2018
otherway:

He specifically mentioned Adamawa bro and that is why i dug this up when i remembered the prophecy.

Kindly share the link..
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2018
otherway:

Kindly share the video link...
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by otherway: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2018
Noel1:

Kindly share the video link...

It was one of his sunday live preaching aired weekly so no online recorded video talking about 2002 when all these YouTube razzmatazz has not gained relevance.
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by JohnQueen(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
O messiah mo
O messiah mo
Oyioma
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by LeoFish92(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
cmikel:
grin

What's the origin of that meme, is it from a movie, comedy skit or what?
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by naijapage(f): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
May God of Alleluia Ministries International help you all
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
otherway:
Pastor Tunde Bakare sometime in 2002 prophesied that Nigeria messiah will come from Adamawa.In his words '‘Here comes Nigeria Messiah, the tender plant, the Man from Adamawa’.

After critical examination of the Nigerian situation and the seemingly never ending cries of marginalization, unemployment and low Foreign Direct Investments in Nigeria, he took the stage long before now to sound the drums of a way forward- he told all that cared to know that restructuring will be the beginning of our collective recovery, change and prosperity as a nation but only a messiah can see that, much less speak about it publicly for restructuring is not exactly a popular topic because it undermines selfish stakes but the tender plant has a ‘messiahship’ ambition.

Let me state that one doesn’t need rocket science to agree with Atiku’s restructuring call because restructuring will ensure states or regions as the case may be focused and channeled their resources into developing their own natural resources.

Can you stop for a moment and imagine what it would be like if we had 10 natural resources harnessed in commercial quantities with equivalent forex generation like crude oil does to Nigeria with comparative advantage in our favor?

If that were to happen, Nigeria would be way better for it but our over dependence in Oil will not allow our State Actors and Managers see the need. How saddening. I only thank God that some notable Nigerians are already queuing behind the tender plant from Adamawa to request for restructuring of our nation.

Having said these, you would see that Tunde Bakare may not have been wrong when he so prophesied. It is likely we have been looking for the Tender Plant in the wrong places when he has always been before our very eyes. But I think that it is important for us to go to ask Atiku Abubakar, (like John the Baptist did when his believe in the Messaiahship of Jesus waned for a little bit) ‘Are you the Messiah? Or should we expect another?

Time will tell.

Africans and their love of prophecies. I wonder why he can't prophesy stable electricity or a crime free society.
Yeye de smell.
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by milemimi93(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
otherway:

Time will tell.

That prophecy might manifest after 2023 now 2019..

Instead of Atiku to rule Nigeria in 2019, let military take over power..
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by jaxxy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
DUNKA:
lies the prophecy at that time said * a tender plant from the side of the North* it never mentioned Adamawa State.

Even if so, Who looks like a tender plant from the north between buhari and Atiku The Answer is very Obvious my bro.
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by jaxxy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
milemimi93:

That prophecy might manifest after 2023 now 2019..

Instead of Atiku to rule Nigeria in 2019, let military take over power..

This 4 years of buhari seems like 8 years in our eyes. We need smtn new and different.
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Abfinest007(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
blackpanda:
Sorry but a thief cannot qualify as "Messiah"!
if GOD wants to use u forget ur past even saul was used by GOD
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by EgusiShankly: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
mtchhewwwwwww
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by naijajobx: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by milemimi93(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
jaxxy:

This 4 years of buhari seems like 8 years in our eyes. We need smtn new and different.
YES we do.. But for now, PMB is the best yet..
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by blackpanda: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
Abfinest007:
if GOD wants to use u forget ur past even saul was used by GOD

aBEG GO SIDDON
gOD IS not USING aTIKU

Quit d gimmicks!
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by jaxxy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
milemimi93:

YES we do.. But for now, PMB is the best yet..

Time will tell..
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Youngsage: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
otherway:

In fact I remember when he made the prophecy but I was like "what is this one saying"

But I was just thinking tonight and I remembered the prophecy so I went online to dig this out.

Time will tell though.

I remember it too. I watched it on Channels TV that day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.