Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,450 members, 7,812,377 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 (33680 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by otherway: 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Pastor Tunde Bakare sometime in 2002 prophesied that Nigeria messiah will come from Adamawa.In his words '‘Here comes Nigeria Messiah, the tender plant, the Man from Adamawa’.

After critical examination of the Nigerian situation and the seemingly never ending cries of marginalization, unemployment and low Foreign Direct Investments in Nigeria, he took the stage long before now to sound the drums of a way forward- he told all that cared to know that restructuring will be the beginning of our collective recovery, change and prosperity as a nation but only a messiah can see that, much less speak about it publicly for restructuring is not exactly a popular topic because it undermines selfish stakes but the tender plant has a ‘messiahship’ ambition.

Let me state that one doesn’t need rocket science to agree with Atiku’s restructuring call because restructuring will ensure states or regions as the case may be focused and channeled their resources into developing their own natural resources.

Can you stop for a moment and imagine what it would be like if we had 10 natural resources harnessed in commercial quantities with equivalent forex generation like crude oil does to Nigeria with comparative advantage in our favor?

If that were to happen, Nigeria would be way better for it but our over dependence in Oil will not allow our State Actors and Managers see the need. How saddening. I only thank God that some notable Nigerians are already queuing behind the tender plant from Adamawa to request for restructuring of our nation.

Having said these, you would see that Tunde Bakare may not have been wrong when he so prophesied. It is likely we have been looking for the Tender Plant in the wrong places when he has always been before our very eyes. But I think that it is important for us to go to ask Atiku Abubakar, (like John the Baptist did when his believe in the Messaiahship of Jesus waned for a little bit) ‘Are you the Messiah? Or should we expect another?

Could the Emergence of Atiku as PDP candidate bring the prophecy to pass?

Time will tell.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/nigerias-messiah-adamawa/amp/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by OkpekeBeauty: 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
No wonder he was quick to congratulate him. He prophesied one thing (may be from God) but he didnt know how it will happen so he aligned himself with the wrong party. John the baptist prophesied about Jesus but expressed doubt when Jesus did not come for him in prison which finally led to his death. Prophets prophesy but they certainly dont know how God will do it.

Pst Bakare prophesied the death of Abacha, and the annulment of the June 12 election--all came to pass. I never loved Atiku, but reminding me of this prophesy is making me have a rethink

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by otherway: 12:07am On Oct 08, 2018
OkpekeBeauty:
No wonder he was quick to congratulate him. He prophesied one thing (may be from God) but he didnt know how it will happen so he aligned himself with the wrong party. John the baptist prophesied about Jesus but expressed doubt when Jesus did not come for him in prison which finally led to his death. Prophets prophesy but they certainly dont know how God will do it.

Pst Bakare prophesied the death of Abacha, and the annulment of the June 12 election--all came to pass. I never loved Atiku, but reminding me of this prophesy is making me have a rethink

In fact I remember when he made the prophecy but I was like "what is this one saying"

But I was just thinking tonight and I remembered the prophecy so I went online to dig this out.

Time will tell though.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by SternProphet: 12:10am On Oct 08, 2018
Thieves. Pastor Bakare never mentioned Adamawa State in any prophecy. He spoke about a "young man". A tender plant from the side of the North who will uproot things. I actually thought it would be Ribadu, El Rufai or Col Umar.
Trying to hijack the prophecy for Atiku is cowardly. Atiku will never be President anyway.
The worst that happens is Buhari retires from office but keeps political power, brings a young dynamic guy to replace himself and uses his power to make him win elections.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by otherway: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2018
SternProphet:
Thieves. Pastor Bakare never mentioned Adamawa State in any prophecy. He spoke about a "young man". A tender plant from the side of the North who will uproot things. I actually thought it would be Ribadu, El Rufai or Col Umar.
Trying to hijack the prophecy for Atiku is cowardly. Atiku will never be President anyway.
The worst that happens is Buhari retires from office but keeps political power, brings a young dynamic guy to replace himself and uses his power to make him win elections.

He specifically mentioned Adamawa bro and that is why i dug this up when i remembered the prophecy.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by slivertongue: 12:14am On Oct 08, 2018
hahaha. some people are lukin for relevance. My God is nt an author of confusion. didnt he join GMB in d show of shame

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by GreyLaw(m): 1:04am On Oct 08, 2018
SternProphet:

Imagine the audacity of your aasertions. You sound like God, but the beautiful thing is that you are NOT Him.

You CANNOT, and should NEVER, say never. You have only one vote and so does every other Nigerian. Who ever thought Buhari would win after four trials?

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Gboy101: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2018
another one. by the time APC lost out. and tinubu ambition is abruted from federal dreams . the Yoruba would start crying once again for restructuring.

they are silent now because hopes are in 2023 presidency.

I think Nigeria should at least for once go against OBJ in presidential election maybe there lays the messiah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Baawaa(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2018
Pastor Tunde Bakare sometime in 2002 prophesied that Nigeria messiah will come from Adamawa.In his words '‘Here comes Nigeria Messiah, the tender plant, the Man from Adamawa’.
Those that post this are not helping Atiku's career,because this one of the reasons Obasanjo said that if he support Atiku God will not forgive him.In 2002 Atiku frustrated Obasanjo 2nd term and this was one of the propaganda then

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Indigbo: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by deebrain(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2018
Op. Ask for God's forgiveness.

I remember vividly he was actually speaking against the triangular order of succession game (obviously the PDP politics at the time) playing between IBB, OBJ and Atiku, HIGHLIGHTING THAT IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.

Was one of those surprised he now gives Atiku a soft hand today, forgetting the prophecy then.

So in the name of whatever you worship, stop trying divine means to get a credibility that is apparently not there for your choice.

Its a contest between two devils. Lucifer vs Leviathan

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Bacteriologist(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2018
The propagandists have begun. Twisting random predictions to suit your own agenda just shows how incompetent and desperate you are.

I still don't think we're ready to progress in this country because we take religion too seriously. Buhari's sugar coating was even more "sweeter" by these con artists. We all know what went and is still going down.

Religion is a SCAM!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by BruncleZuma: 10:07am On Oct 08, 2018
Taaaaahhhhh!?

It's this yeye messiah shewers that have curtailed Nigeria's development with prayers and fasting.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Omeokachie: 10:07am On Oct 08, 2018
More heartache for BMCs and enemies of the people. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Benekruku(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2018
Prophecy that has failed on arrival

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Omojolaray(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2018
Money is good.....

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Benekruku(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2018
SternProphet:

Well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by cmikel: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2018
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by blackpanda: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2018
Sorry but a thief cannot qualify as "Messiah"!

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by dontstop992: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2018
how to travel far away from nigeria is on my mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by ipobarecriminals: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided undecided sad same way sum pastor told us God show dem S letter.A popular one even told us he saw one Saraki.Ogbon ki a fi eran si enu ko di awati.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Jabo1000: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2018
Let the voters decide.

Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by henrixx(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2018
Nawa oooh.

Now food don Done for bet9ja pastors. Let the predictions begin.

I also need a pastor to tell me who wins the english premier league. Cos the title race is tight.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by FarahAideed: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku will surely surprise Nigerians with good Governance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by sojayy(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2018
They don start again ! ! !

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by davodyguy: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2018
OkpekeBeauty:

EXCEPT 1

That of OBJ in 1999 or so, that led to his arrest. I heard OBJ prayed his way through the prophecy for it not to come to past. Pastor Bakare was almost charged for treason

With that singular historic act, the prophesy that May 29 would never be did not come to pass. Few hours to the highpoint of the ceremony, the fear of the unknown was alive in some minds. The misgiving may have been informed by the foreboding prophecy of Pastor Tunde Bakare of Latter Rain Assembly that a political amalgadon would befall Nigeria polity before May 29. The ominous prediction inter alia had it that Gen. Abubakar and President Obasanjo would be first causalities. Aside from this, the rumoured death of Obasanjo mid-May further thickened the dark cloud of an evil possibility even on that day.

But by the time the handing over was concluded, whatever remained of the mission of the progustic prophecy melted away and a bad name hung on its harbinger.
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by theDukegold(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Sometimes when i see pastors involving themselves in adventures as such, am left with no choice than to doubt some of their calling

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by AngelicBeing: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Hmmm cool
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Bluezy13(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by sammyj: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin In as much as i want change in this government. I don't believe it will come from any of our Dinosaur poiltricians. shocked tongue tongue
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by zombieTRACKER: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku is a good man
A detribalised individual

Buhari has 150 cows in 2010
And 150 cows in 2015

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari / The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.