Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) (43751 Views)

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / Davido & Chioma Arrive Her Hometown Owerri: 'Club Go Turn Traditional Wedding' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by pzphoto(m): 5:04am On Oct 08, 2018
Florence Oedola aka Dj cuppy Visit her home town in epe rocking popular Iro and buba with her brothers prince otedola.

She was pictured with her granny who loves culture.

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/dj-cuppy-visit-her-home-town-in-epe-with-her-brothers-pics/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by pzphoto(m): 5:04am On Oct 08, 2018
cheesy

See more photos and Watch full VIDEO >>> HERE

more

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:17am On Oct 08, 2018
cheesy cheesy dj cuppy look. Beautiful on her. Iro and buba.

57 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by tayebest(m): 5:20am On Oct 08, 2018
I'm loving this. Good Family are the best we have in this life, manage them! smiley

Gaskiya, the money no too show for there family, but they are really satisfied! smiley

14 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by sholatech(m): 5:23am On Oct 08, 2018
Lovely! So she has more than one brother?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by Nogodye(m): 5:24am On Oct 08, 2018
Cuppy Ote$...Social media freak.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by Adeoludt(m): 6:05am On Oct 08, 2018
Cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:12am On Oct 08, 2018
why are they afraid to give grandma a full hug?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by Awaitingkopa(f): 6:15am On Oct 08, 2018
This cuppy Iro and buba weak me o grin

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by OboOlora(f): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2018
I love the grandmas simple ‘Catholic’ setting. I love how old people are not usually impressed by the high rise buildings and fast cars.
May God give me long life and good health to witness my grandkids visit me with flashy cars too.

BTW, this girl’s English sucks! WTF is ‘grandma, think I will marry this year’

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by youngberry001(m): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2018
Gud
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2018
OboOlora:
I love the grandmas simple ‘Catholic’ setting. I love how old people are not usually impressed by the high rise buildings and fast cars.
May God give me long life and good health to witness my grandkids visit me with flashy cars too.

These old people are highly devoted.
You find real love for God watching their actions.
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by ehinmowo: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2018
The beauty of wealth is the ability to enjoy it without fear (when gotten the right way) and helping others to stand on their feet. Cool family.

Show love guys. Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmTPXL6C1uhb-F4bng7YCLQ

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by JoanHicks(f): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2018
ruggedtimi:

I observed that too

The hugging is not a good one. Maybe they feel grandma gonna spoil their perfume

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by SocialJustice: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2018
All breast long full chest.
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by gbaskiboy: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2018
How does this one suppose to be news

This is stupidity at its peak
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by gbaskiboy: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2018
How does this one suppose to be news

This is stupidity at its peak
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by greatme2good(f): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2018
ruggedtimi:

Thought I'm the only one that noticed it.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by tyson98: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2018
Grandma is a very devoted Catholic

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by LasisiNature: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2018
The Catholic setting of this healthy,devouted and long living grandma has really renewed my faith.

17 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2018
Cups has just one brother, Prince Otedola is her cousin Mr Praize, get your info right!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by eleojo23: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2018
ruggedtimi:

Na respectful hug be that.

And besides, there is a height difference.

You want them to squeeze her? cheesy

12 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2018
ruggedtimi:
I'm reasoning that same thing. Shey na forming abi wetin
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by psp2pc(m): 8:26am On Oct 08, 2018
beautiful face, beautiful smile, perfect breast and body shape. I mean DJcuppy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2018
OboOlora:

It comes with our lives. There comes a time you only want peace of mind and good health. Nothing freaks you anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2018
I Love cuppy. Always happy. kiss

Prince otedola is forever a fine boy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by Codebrain725615: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2018
lovely

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by alfredilly: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2018
That is Odoragunsi in Epe. I have been to this town in 2003. I remember the yellow building, that should be the gate pictured here if am not mistaken. That is the family house

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy New Photo (looks Slim) / Wizkid Ends Beef With Skales.. Replies Him On Instagram ( Pics ) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.