Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,618 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) (44747 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) / Meet Avala's Daughter, Elanni Lawal (Photos) / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by GistMore2: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Newly evicted BBNaija housemate, Avala who is a single mother has such a beautiful family.

Below are pictures with of Avala with her brothers and lookalike sisters.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-meet-avala-her-brothers-and-lookalike-sisters-photos

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by GistMore2: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hokay!
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by GrowYourSales(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
Is that not stove & broom I'm seeing there.

It looks so cute.

Hello ladies, interested in
Where to Buy Original Cheap Human Hair & wig at Wholesale in LAGOS <=Click Here

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by dingbang(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
angry
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by dammieco(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
Now that we have met them, can we move better news to the front page?

13 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by MrWTF(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
Thanks for sharing this photo , God bless the mods for pushing it to front page. I showed my bank manager the photos and I got a 30 million naira in cash from him. He also promised to buy small Benz for my wife.

BTW.
Contact me if you need a website 08175843632

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by motionarena: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
This one that lasted just one week in the show.

Nairaland go use her pics disturb us for one year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by Memphitz537(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nigeria and Nigerians will NEVER ever get it right if they don't end this unholy alliance with Mediocrity and Stupidity...... angry

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by NwaJozi: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Fine
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by EXLOVER(m): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nairaland with anyhow news is just like 5 & 6. Why should we meet them, are they sharing money.

Nonsense and Jide Kosoko

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by Oyeleye101(m): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Pic 2 shocked
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by Benekruku(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
I will marry her and her sister same day.
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by Stanleyville(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
shocked

Normal regular everyday inside life family,.. Now Bn put on spotlight because one person from der was in biggys hus... LMFAO.
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by semyman: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
#MAYBEYOUWHEREINTHEVILLAGETHEN
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by Bukden16(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ah love dis geh die

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by illiteratepmb: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] grin
Already feeling crazy about their waist. Plenty juice go deyam tongue
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by aziaka111(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
so celebrity Don start be dat??

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
So soon
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by publicsensor: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Good News
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by SuperBlack: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
So now what next? is she sharing her sisters with us? lemme know before I chose the one I want
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) by Adakintroy2: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
All their life is about clothes, shoes and hair.

I doubt if dem go fit teach there children L.c.m when time come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance / Grace Atinuke-Oyelude, First "Miss Nigeria" Beauty Queen At 84 / Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.