Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of (50193 Views)

Fan Grateful For Being Publicly Disgraced By Rapper Nicki Minaj (Video) / James Brown Beaten, Stripped & Disgraced By Guys For Being A Crossdresser / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by Tinyemeka(m): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Smellymouth:

This one enter..

LOL. The D had to rise up in painful protest. smiley

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by hahn(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
internationalman:

Sometimes it is the effort and attempt that counts..

Was he showing off when he declared his intentions to protest?..

I don't think Tuface is capable of showing off. He is a very humble in person according to what I have heard from close friends.

That is not the point I was trying to make and I get your point

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by lancee(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=Bedlecturer post=71891482]Jim Iyke and disgrace is like five and six.
1. From sugar mummy palava
2. His summersaults at the Synagogue church
3. Parading himself as the owner of Mr Taxi

Haba Jim Iyke, na only you waka come?[/quote

There was a time he said he had a company producing garri or pure water Fake lifestyle !
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by LANDLORD72: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mr Taxi my foot you see your life now Ewu 5 eastern state lunch mr taxi
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by soviete(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2018
boy16:
undecided

Actors and fake life.....

Like 5 and 6

I'm still surprised till today that Nigerians believe Davido has 30 billion in his account.
don't be naive bro.. We don't actually believe davido has #30 billion in his account... Even davido doesn't expect us to believe...
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by taretoofine(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
where your fellow Mercy Aigbe is a small girl big god, you are here suffering and smiling, claiming inconclusive CEO
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by Skimpledawg(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2018
Warfibabe:
fake ass celebs! still waiting to see chioma drive her 45mil Porsche that Davido gifted her. this one dey claim ownership of anoda person company.
Iranu!
Hello ma'am.
I got a pm from you though I can't access it.

If it's something serious, I'd send you a mail to reach me
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by Warfibabe(f): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Hello ma'am.
I got a pm from you though I can't access it.

If it's something serious, I'd send you a mail to reach me
hello thanks for replying. nothing serious though. I was actually going to mention you in another thread. pls you mentioned that you've read 'married to a fink'. I don't know if I can get the pdf copy from you. I will be very grateful. lemme know so I can send my email add.
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by Skimpledawg(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Warfibabe:
hello thanks for replying. nothing serious though. I was actually going to mention you in another thread. pls you mentioned that you've read 'married to a fink'. I don't know if I can get the pdf copy from you. I will be very grateful. lemme know so I can send my email add.
Okay. Drop your mail.
I'd send you a copy
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by Warfibabe(f): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Okay. Drop your mail.
I'd send you a copy
mamabboy @gmail.com. thank you so much . I really appreciate.
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by Skimpledawg(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Warfibabe:
mamabboy @gmail.com. thank you so much . I really appreciate.
cool
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by belle1(f): 3:00am On Oct 16, 2018
[s][/s]
Martin0:

big time oo,grin i nor know why people nor dey fit stay with what they own, i mean make mouth with their owngrin

OKorowanta:
Na wa o..
Social media the place of deceit and make believe.
So those many talk wey Jim Iyke yarn full ground concerning the Taxi company na lie?
Joke Silva really warned,believe celebrities lifestyle on social media at your own peril.
OKorowanta:
Na wa o..
So those many talk wey Jim Iyke yarn full ground concerning the Taxi company na lie?
Joke Silva really warned,believe celebrities lifestyle on social media at your own peril.
OKorowanta:
Na wa o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) / Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children / Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.