Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Requirements For Certificate Of Occupancy (c Of O) In Oyo State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Requirements For Certificate Of Occupancy (c Of O) In Oyo State (4529 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs / Register For Certificate In Effective Performance Management@ MSBM U.K (online / Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Requirements For Certificate Of Occupancy (c Of O) In Oyo State by taiwosalam96: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2018
REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY (PRIVATE LAND)
Land Agreement (Original and Photocopy)
Survey plan (Original and 8 Photocopy)
Tax Clearance Certificate (Current)
Passport Photograph (1 Copy)
Birth Certificate/Age Declaration (Photocopy)
Evidence of payment (Bank Teller, E-receipt, Revenue receipt Photocopy)
Advertisement fee N10,000.00
Application fee N5,000.00
Processing/Submission fee = N10,000.00
Inspection fee = N2,500.00
Town Planning fee = N2,000.00
Verification fee = N1,000.00
Deed Registration N20,000.00
Charting fee N6,000.00/4 Pillars N100.00 for Extra pillar
Deed Preparation N10,000.00
Ground Rent Residential – N7.50/sqm X 5yrs
Ground Rent Commercial – N10/sqm X 5yrs.
Ground Rent Agricultural – N1,000.00/Hectare X 5yrs
Stamp Duty (Land Agreement) As determined by Board of Internal Revenue
NOTE: All payments must be made directly into Government designated Bank Accounts with different Codes as appeared on the Harmonized Demand Notice.
For more information question and details call/whatsapp our director Mr. Salam 08065558146
TAIWO SALAM & CO. PROPERTIES LTD is a limited company incorporated and registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria of No52 opposite Moniya Butchers market along saki/iseyin road Moniya Ibadan Akinyele Local Government Oyo State Nigeria (Branch Office), Shoper Heaven Opposite Access Bank Bodija Branch Awolowo Road Bodija Ibadan Oyo State Nigeria(Head Office).

Re: Requirements For Certificate Of Occupancy (c Of O) In Oyo State by ridbay(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
I bought a land somewhere in Oyo State.. I have the Land agreement and I've gotten the "Red copy" document.
I called my surveyor to ask for how I can do the "C of O", he made it known that the last time he did for someone, they spent something around 800k, and my body just weak.

Is this true?
Re: Requirements For Certificate Of Occupancy (c Of O) In Oyo State by taiwosalam96: 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
let have a better discussion on whatsapp 08065558146.... if you are a government worker or you have tax clearance 250k to 300k will do it
Re: Requirements For Certificate Of Occupancy (c Of O) In Oyo State by gbokun(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2020
I am interested in processing C of O for my house. Do uncompleted building qualify for OYHOC 60days processing scheme? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? / Legit Investment That Pays Daily And Monthly / FBN Merchant Bank Teams Up With Oxford Group To Publish 2017 Report On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.