Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Adapt To African Culture - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Adapt To African Culture (1061 Views)

African Culture Is Dying! / Western Culture Vs African Culture / Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adapt To African Culture by finest: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2007
hello William Femi Awodele
am gabriel by name,i quite agree with you When an African man or woman is born and raised in Nigeria, Ghana, etc such a person is greatly influenced by the culture and religion and may not be aware of it.
yes coz they they have lost their tradition in the sky.

well as for me am a dancer by profession and i will to use this medium with all due respect to say this in public.
that if there is anybody who is intrested in entertainment to be presendted in their wedding should call on my attention to the stage and i will provide all they need to the audience and the couples.
well i have different kind of dances which is traditional dances all over there federation.
and am the director of{ all stars dance troupe} and we will give you what you want if there is need for our attention.

thanx and it good to no that there is people that recommend their culture in life.

thanx and stay kool

William Femi Awodele

(1) (Reply)

Beheading People For Money Making Rituals. / Bronu People / Please See This Video-the Worst Past Of Ajegunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.