Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum (26139 Views)

Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) / Ifeanyi Ubah At World Cup In Russia: "A Win For France Is A Win For Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum by Daviddson(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
We must wean ourselves of this dependence on Chinese products as if we can't produce them. We will get excise in return for their importation but they're like a drop in the ocean compared to the revenues from exports.
Re: Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
kaluxy007:
Wow wow first FTC 2018

ordinary cylinder undecided these people will keep disgracing Nigerians
They wee soon unveil Made in Nigeria Puff Puff
As in ehn, I just weak..
embarassed

Listen to my songs
@ https://SoundCloud.com/harkymtheoracle
Re: Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum by TheHeadBoy(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nigerians! Who did we offend? When other people are celebrating big time innovations, here we are bragging of manufacturing cylinder in 2018. I mean just soldering you pans together, haba!

And sadly, it made front page of Nairaland cry
Re: Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum by billyG(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Cylinders they have been making in Aba.
Re: Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum by Princedapace(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
talk2emma:
If no be Igbo man nobody fit do am..

If u check my posts, u will know that I am an igbo person..

Why can't he build this stuff in the east? Igbo business men tire me. They keep making Lagos more attractive.. It doesn't make sense to me..
Re: Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum by Dollabiz: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum by gibzzhd: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
No comment cos I don't celebrate mediocrity
Re: Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Orobo cylinder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum by mrMeen(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
By TBH fighting
Re: Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum by Konze70: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Thank you for better than nothing . grin
Re: Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum by forgiveness: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
kaluxy007:
Wow wow first FTC 2018

ordinary cylinder undecided these people will keep disgracing Nigerians
They wee soon unveil Made in Nigeria Puff Puff

The ordinary cylinder will save us Billions of dollars.

1 Like

Re: Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum by janejive(f): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Very commendable
Re: Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum by litaninja(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
The unveiling of mediocrity...
Re: Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum by breakeven: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Explosives in the making.
Re: Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum by Alennsar(f): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=affable4 post=71894148]I think it would be of good quality.

Reminds me of an incident four years ago when I went to refill my 6kg (content) cylinder at Gasland.The guy just filled my cylinder till it got to 14kg(container + content) and brought out. I just told him that it was suppose to be 16kg and not 14kg.

The guy said I don't know what I'm saying. That the weight of my empty cylinder is standard 8kg. I just told him mine is different, that it is 10kg. This guy begin drag the identity of my property with me. I was pissed to say the least.

Finally, there was a bet of 5k each when all the workers insisted it was 8kg and not 10kg. Luckily for me, I was with cash.

Draining time.
This guys drained my cylinder and almost used towel to wipe the inside just to make sure all the content was out. Finally, it got to 10kg and nothing else was coming out.

I just packed my 10k from the table and got my cylinder filled to 16kg and left.

Don't really know if they manufactured that one here in Nigeria or imported it, but that cylinder was bought from Techno oil.[/quote

I learn a lot from did your post. thank you
Re: Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum by Topxcel: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Austema:
Wait and see how apc will record this as one of their achievements
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum by J2381: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
affable4:
I think it would be of good quality.

Reminds me of an incident four years ago when I went to refill my 6kg (content) cylinder at Gasland.The guy just filled my cylinder till it got to 14kg(container + content) and brought out. I just told him that it was suppose to be 16kg and not 14kg.

The guy said I don't know what I'm saying. That the weight of my empty cylinder is standard 8kg. I just told him mine is different, that it is 10kg. This guy begin drag the identity of my property with me. I was pissed to say the least.

Finally, there was a bet of 5k each when all the workers insisted it was 8kg and not 10kg. Luckily for me, I was with cash.

Draining time.
This guys drained my cylinder and almost used towel to wipe the inside just to make sure all the content was out. Finally, it got to 10kg and nothing else was coming out.

I just packed my 10k from the table and got my cylinder filled to 16kg and left.

Don't really know if they manufactured that one here in Nigeria or imported it, but that cylinder was bought from Techno oil.
are you joking or you're serious?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry / Dangote Oil Refinery Poses Threat To European Plants / Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.