Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (video) (1566 Views)

American Model, Symba Drools Over Photo Of Burna Boy / Curvy Model Symba Is Still Disturbing Nigeria As She Shares New Bedroom Photos / Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (video) by Issame: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Curvy Instagram model Symba, who caused a stir and traffic when she came to Lagos and walked the streets of Victoria Island in nothing but a two-piece bikini and heels, is out here calling more attention to herself.

The ebony beauty was seen nearly nude, except for a nude thong and a pair of nipple pasties, as she twerked in front of a crowd who couldn't take their eyes off her.

She reposted the video on Instagram and revealed that the event took place 8 months ago but she's just now sharing it because people were already asking questions about it.

She wrote:

I’m posting this now 8 months later because people send me this video everyday asking if I ever saw my twin? It’s me ??‍?‍?‍?‍?‍?? not my twin. I look different every single day thank god I would hate to be the same person everyday I would be so normal and sad! Plus nobody shakes like me..... NOBODY! 

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/crowd-gather-to-watch-curvy-model-symba-twerk-almost-unclad-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Mynd44

Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (video) by Issame: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2018

Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (video) by Oye0404(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Is it safe to say she's partially mad? Cos its mostly mad men people gather to watch on the street.

Come to think of it, what's the essence of covering the tiny nipples when the larger part of the breast is opened. Isn't that pure insanity
Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (video) by iammo(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
lipsrsealed What's chimamanda's opinion on this shocked , before we comment and they call us misogynist, sexual predator or not a "real man" tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (video) by Oye0404(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
iammo:
What's chimamanda's opinion on this

She no go see this one,,,,
Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (video) by celebgistz: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (video) by Abdul315(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Vaseline crew food is served
Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (video) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
How won't they see women as sex objects with nothing but suspended dust and cobwebs in the head??

(1) (Reply)

SO SAD!! Nollywood Lost Another Young Yoruba Actor (see Photo) / Meet Regina Daniels Beautiful Mother / "Movie featuring Bobrisky is promoting Homosexuality" - actor, Kingsley Abasili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.