Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

The 2018 Nira Bloggers Summit Aim To Bring The Blogging Community Together - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The 2018 Nira Bloggers Summit Aim To Bring The Blogging Community Together (766 Views)

2018 Nira Bloggers Summit / Nigerian Blogger Launches His Second Blog "Todaysgame" After Saga With NIRA / How Can NIRA Seize Someone's Domain After Purchase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2018 Nira Bloggers Summit Aim To Bring The Blogging Community Together by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
The internet has revolutionized the way people get news and opinions across, of which blogging and social media takes a huge chunk; no doubt bloggers are becoming more prominent and influential in the society with the proliferation of the Internet.

And considering the huge influence bloggers in Nigeria are currently commanding and the need for the right environment to foster creativity in the blogosphere, the Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA) has announced the maiden edition of the Bloggers Summit.

The 2018 NiRA Bloggers Summit will aim to bring the blogging community and stakeholders in Nigeria together to learn, network, and collaborate on the further growth of the online community.

The event is scheduled to hold on Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 8 Funsho Williams Avenue, Surulere, Iponri, Lagos state.

Source: https://www.questechie.com/2018/10/the-2018-nira-bloggers-summit.html

Re: The 2018 Nira Bloggers Summit Aim To Bring The Blogging Community Together by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 09, 2018
You can find the registration link via the source link or on the image attached!
Re: The 2018 Nira Bloggers Summit Aim To Bring The Blogging Community Together by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2018
And the registration is free and no payment is required to attend the event!
Re: The 2018 Nira Bloggers Summit Aim To Bring The Blogging Community Together by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kindly indicate of you will be there, for a possible meet up!
Re: The 2018 Nira Bloggers Summit Aim To Bring The Blogging Community Together by TechCapon(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
questechie:
Kindly indicate of you will be there, for a possible meet up!
my dear I want to be there but I'm not based in Lagos
Re: The 2018 Nira Bloggers Summit Aim To Bring The Blogging Community Together by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 14, 2018
TechCapon:
my dear I want to be there but I'm not based in Lagos
Pity! You'd miss out. grin
Re: The 2018 Nira Bloggers Summit Aim To Bring The Blogging Community Together by TechCapon(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2018
questechie:

Pity! You'd miss out. grin
make sure you drop highlights from the meet up.
Re: The 2018 Nira Bloggers Summit Aim To Bring The Blogging Community Together by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
TechCapon:
make sure you drop highlights from the meet up.
Really
Re: The 2018 Nira Bloggers Summit Aim To Bring The Blogging Community Together by TechCapon(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
questechie:

Really
yeah and tell us what you discussed
Re: The 2018 Nira Bloggers Summit Aim To Bring The Blogging Community Together by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 15, 2018
TechCapon:
yeah and tell us what you discussed
Let's see! cool

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Grow And Make Money With Instagram Fast | Learn Now / Osagie Osarumwense Derrick Aka Venbobo Is A Useless Scammer, Beware Of Him / What Should I Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.