Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House (42385 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Twitter Trend As People Compare Her To Lionel Messi / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine / Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by Amagite(m): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe has reacted to a report from SDK indirectly alleging that she is having an affair with governor, and that he got her the mansion she showed off few months ago.

The report got many people bashing her for 'deceiving' people that she got the house herself.

Well, she has this to say;

"WORD!�
No one saw all my late night shoots! Shooting almost 24hrs, No one saw my being on set back to back!!!!.....No one saw all those times I carry Goods on my head in London, LA, New York, Turkey, Vietnam and all........
No one sees my endorsements and influencing deals......
Almost 15years as an Actor, I buy a house, they see it as a big deal! They try to tag every wealthy man they know to my Sucess because they just can’t comprehend how and why a woman should be successful ......
Y’all wait till I open my Complex, then maybe y’all will kuku take poison untop my matter ���
I am just getting started ��
#strongwoman
#womanofsteel
#childofgrace
#biggirlmightygod
#godjuststartedwithme
Abeg that miracle that will leave people in awe, confusion to the extent that they will start insinuating and speculating all sorts.... just cos they can’t fathom what the lord has done for you, may the lord grant it unto you IJN
!"

She continued, saying she bought the house with her hard work and God's grace;

"Dear Bloggers, the mumu upcoming script writer! and association of instablog bad belle, jobless commentators....this house you see in this picture was bought with my hard work and God's grace........since you have taken it upon yourselves to be in my business, pls employ a very good private investigator, a pastor, an Alfa or a Babalawo to help you in further investigations....so you won't be peddling stupid rumours that has no iota of truth in it!....let me quickly warn you that more is coming oh!!!
Because something HUGE is cooking ����
I am just getting started ������������
Just one house una wan DIE !!!!!!
What till you see what is next!.....
RADARADA.......
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/mercy-aigbe-reacts-to-reports-that-governor-ambode-bought-her-a-house.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by gaby(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Aunty no worry yourself abeg...even if indeed you did found favour, however, that was with Ambode to have given you this boost, it isn't unusual and is definitely what everyone would pray for. All the kabashings and binding plus unbinding in churches for divine and unmerited favours, do they get stoned down from heaven?

It is not easy to find favour in the eyes of the highly placed, so pay no heed to hypocrites. If e easy make dem go do their own.

My only grouse in all of this is that the funds being expended on you are definitely from state coffers. Aside from that, no be me help you get your kpekus. If na stick you wan chook put o, na your palaver be dat.

Pele...enjoy yourself and enjoy my siggy

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by Tamarapetty(f): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
No one also saw u in bed with the men

271 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by Sapphire86(f): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
No one also saw u in bed with the men

Savage grin grin cheesy

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
Her own is not a big god but a mighty one. Complex loading.

17 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by oatzeal(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Madam!! Did Ambode Buy You The House ?

Simple YES or NO !!!

134 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by soliddust2020: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
Madam no be crime for big god to shine your congo, na your congo and you fit get am shined anyhow you want. We know the story of runs for the industry. I wonder why people they carry this matter for head, matter when 10 years old know the truth abeeeeg make we live matter for mathias.

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by Airforce01(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
Story cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by Waakanda: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Only God knows your heart my dear.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by dingbang(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
Tamarapretty why are you wicked like this. grin she should enjoy her house sha.

Please read my signature, thanks

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by Cladez(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
Take a look

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by SaintHilary(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
Even blood money is HARD WORK...

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by boborneyor(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
Oshoshondi grin

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by Gr8lex(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
How much dem dey pay you for these wack Yoruba movies to afford this kain house?
But if you say na your 'hardwork' dey pay, who I be to follow you argue.
Na pesin wey get kpekus dey sabi where e dey scratch am ------Nigerian proverb

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by ukehnonny: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
cheesy
Lol, how come actress get this kind of money but actors don't?
Well, blessing na blessing.
At least you worked hard for it whether that way or the other way.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by Memphitz537(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hantii Mercy,
Na your toto do am for you ooooooooo! Carry go! Nothing do you!!!

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by afroniger: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hoelosho has spoken. lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by niggi4life(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Abegi, Na only she dey act? na only she don work for 15Yrs? Na only she dey hustle?

There is NO way that a man has not helped u climbed without you too sacrificing your honeypot in return.

Your Ex caught you in a hotel with another man while you both attended a show, U dey here dey yarn twa twa

My dear Mercy, Better you just shut it up and enjoy your riches than telling us cock and bull stories about hustling

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by seunmohmoh(f): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
she try
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by samyyoung1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
This stupid politician no dey see virgin Congo.....money miss road, old woman wey don born with falling boobs, abi na d daugther Ambode knack......packaging at work plus one strong Alfa...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by millionboi2: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
kennygee:
Her own is not a big god but a mighty one. Complex loading.
hahaha
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
How many movies? Mercy wey no sabi act.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by Hotfreezer: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
When Mercy Aigbe's husband accused her of adultery adultery and they had issues, it was the Ministry of Women affairs that took up Mercy Aigbe's fight against her husband.

Now, it's adding up. Ambode not only bought her a house with taxes paid by Lagosians, he used the instruments of State to fight his married lover's husband.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by chronique(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Why only you? Na only you waka come?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Oh sharap. sad

The best you could've done to respect tax payers with whose money your rather late night sex was compensated is to keep mute instead of publicly lying.

12 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by CheedyJ(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
E pain her sha..

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by zzzzy: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Her response is pretty childish.

12 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Naso

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by demolinka(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Na so mansion dey small...no swimming pool, tennis court, coconut tree undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House by delerx(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
this is not a rumour. when the news broke out. I wondered where she got the money to build from. anyways ambode go don browse the website. my married men in the house, if u r finding it difficult to get her pregnant check my signature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orezi 31st Birthday Cake From Fan Got People Talking / Majek Fashek's Performance In 1987 In Port Harcourt Stadium (Throwback Photos) / Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.