Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos (63685 Views)

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / Notorious Cultists Who Killed 11 People In Kwara State, Arrested By Police. PICS / Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Another batch of repentant cultists and youths of Etim Ekpo in Akwa Ibom state, have come out of their hideout in the jungle to surrender their arms and lay down their weapons following the state government’s move towards granting amnesty to the hoodlums who have terrorising the area.

The repentant youths have been gathered at the Banquet Hall, Government House, Uyo for a briefing by governor Emmanuel Udom.

Just last week, hundreds of cultists belonging to various groups in Etim Ekpo and Ukanafun local government areas of Akwa Ibom state, surrendered their arms.

The hoodlums also renounced their membership of the cult groups.

Governor Emmanuel, while addressing the repentant hoodlums, blamed the underdevelopment currently witnessed in the Ukanafun and Etim Ekpo on their activities, stating that no contractor would be willing to work in areas where there is no peace.

See more here; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/another-group-of-cultists-surrender-in-akwa-ibom.html

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by squash47(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
these ones are just hungry thugs used by politicians to do demonstrations...
imagine that poor looking guy,that cannot afford to buy normal pan slippers, where he for get money take buy AK47,if no be politicians dey sponsor dem....
we all know who the actual cultists are,these ones are their messengers used to rig elections, assassinations, Rituals and kidnapping.....

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by tooth4tooth: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
Where did that guy get an assault rifle?

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by gaby(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hahaha...

Na to begin target one mopol and civil defence drunkards wey I know be dat...

I go buy dem enough booze kpake their rifle, find way to reach my governor say "General Gaby" wan surrender...

Nigeria my country....the comedy central of the world, where impunity thrives supreme.

Enjoy my sigggy

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by JasonScoolari: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lol, though I am a PDP loyalist but this is Udom Emmanuel conducting a recruitment exercise for "qualified candidates" ahead of 2019.

If you know, you know. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Evablizin(f): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nacho,who confirmed their repentance?

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by ChroniclesNg(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Another batch of repentant cultists and youths of Etim Ekpo in Akwa Ibom state, have come out of their hideout in the junglhender their arms and lay down their weapons following the state government’s move towards granting amnesty to the hoodlums who have terrorising the area.

The repentant youths have been gathered at the Banquet Hall, Government House, Uyo for a briefing by governor Emmanuel Udom.

Just last week, hundreds of cultists belonging to various groups in Etim Ekpo and Ukanafun local government areas of Akwa Ibom state, surrendered their arms.

Governor Emmanuel, while addressing the repentant hoodlums, blamed the underdevelopment currently witnessed in the Ukanafun and Etim Ekpo on their activities, stating that no contractor would be willing to work in areas where there is no peace.

See video/photos below

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by ChroniclesNg(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Another batch of repentant cultists and youths of Etim Ekpo in Akwa Ibom state, have come out of their hideout in the jungle to surrender their arms and lay down their weapons following the state government’s move towards granting amnesty to the hoodlums who have terrorising the area.

See more photos and video below

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by demolinka(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hunger na bast.ard sha!

See dat full grown adult for 1st pix wey rub powder for face...inside hot sun embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by dingbang(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
lipsrsealed and amnesty will be granted to them.

Please read my signature, thanks
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by MARKone(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
Another batch of lazy Nigerian Youths looking for free money.

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by helphelp: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nkan be
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by speedyGonzales: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
this idiots have been killing and kidnapping people... there deserve death!
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Teewhy2: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
na wa ooo, I hope this people won't be used as political thugs in the next election.
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Offpoint: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
The high rate of cultism in Akwa Ibom is alarming. that's how a relative wasted his life last 2 years and the shît that happened on on his burial was unspeakable.
Was a serious battle between his parents church and his cult group, burial events turned into a battle field.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by luvinhubby(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

See more here; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/another-group-of-cultists-surrender-in-akwa-ibom.html
shocked shocked
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by CalciumB3: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
H
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Icon4s(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
I did my NYSC in Ukanafun. Some of my friends served near Etim Ekpo. That place was like a paradise. Once peaceful, accommodating and friendly people.
Someone actually told me how bad that place is now.

Chai I weep for my Ukanafun.

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by bentlywills(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Gather them in a hall and set them ablaZe

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Realdeals(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Do you mean they live in the bush?
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by AmazingELixir: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
squash47:
these ones are just hungry thugs used by politicians to do demonstrations...
imagine that poor looking guy,that cannot afford to buy normal pan slippers, where he for get money take buy AK47,if no be politicians dey sponsor dem....
we all know who the actual cultists are,these ones are their messengers used to rig elections, assassinations, Rituals and kidnapping.....

undecided

I'm still struggling to see the sense in your post.... except the point you made about knowing who the real cultists are ... which I understand can be as a result of your affiliation with them

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by BigBrother9ja: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
OSuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus and crime!!!!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by kerry57: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
As far as I am concerned, all these ones, na film actors them be
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Olujoe1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
I'm seeing APC flag
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
Next pls.... Nigeria was a country our fathers enjoyed

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Demgohearword: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
I dislike these guys

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
SS lazy yooots wee never take deir ear here amnesty. Udom just said 'amn' and see what we got grin
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Malirossi: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
can a leopard change its spot?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room / 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested / Photos Of Abba Kyari, 6 Others Arraigned For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.